• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not expecting this to be a fight I'd see.

Also, if Strange's portals have Multiversal range, wouldn't that mean that they could reach Gojo?

I was not expecting this to be a fight I'd see.

Also, if Strange's portals have Multiversal range, wouldn't that mean that they could reach Gojo?
Gojo with Infinity can float casually, in addition to TP and flight. Don't think it would be easy.

Just gonna put this here, as its one of Gojo's hax and greatest ability:

"Barrier Techniques[30] also treat those with no curse energy as "buildings" as they possess no curse energy to recognize them and Domain Expansion's sure hits are unable to recognize them as well."
that is for his domain, not for his regular attacks, which strange does not resist.

Either way, it depends on whether Gojo takes this fight seriously enough to make a Blue/red appear inside Strange or not, since they both have wincons.

that is for his domain, not for his regular attacks, which strange does not resist.

Either way, it depends on whether Gojo takes this fight seriously enough to make a Blue/red appear inside Strange or not, since they both have wincons.
Yeah ik, I put this on the chance anyone argues domain is all.

But onto the colors, you don’t need to resist Red, its just a destructive force, Blue is just gravity really, Strange’s precog with the time stone would counter him getting caught in Blue

Gojo doesn't spawn attacks in people bc by his knowledge, that doesn't work. In JJK, the inside of a body is a kind of domain which you can't put attacks in. Gojo might spawn Blue on his body, but idk if that'd one-shot. He also may not be able to hit a target that's hopping all over the place accurately with it.

Strange’s precog with the time stone would counter him getting caught in Blue
Strange lost Time stone if we use The most powerful version of him

But onto the colors, you don’t need to resist Red, its just a destructive force, Blue is just gravity really,
Gojo doesn't spawn attacks in people bc by his knowledge, that doesn't work. In JJK, the inside of a body is a kind of domain which you can't put attacks in. Gojo might spawn Blue on his body, but idk if that'd one-shot. He also may not be able to hit a target that's hopping all over the place accurately with it.
Stephen durability is only 8-C, any attack from Gojo can kill him, yeah i know that Gojo will don't throw attack inside of him unless he is Bloodlust, that what i saying
it depends on whether Gojo takes this fight seriously enough to make a Blue/red appear inside Strange or not.

Strange lost Time stone if we use The most powerful version of him
  • Pre Prison Realm Gojo | Sorcerer Supreme Strange
Stephen durability is only 8-C, any attack from Gojo can kill him, yeah i know that Gojo will don't throw attack inside of him unless he is Bloodlust, that what i saying
Thanos with 4 Infinity Stones couldn't kill Stephen because of his magic defences, Gojo isn't getting past them either with pure AP

ª, i got confused, ok

Well, either way, Strange's defenses need to be conjured, I'm just saying that if Gojo hits a point before that happen, Game over.

The precog is not an option as it takes a while and leaves Strange helpless.

Again Strange best bet is Mirror dimension BFR to defeat Gojo or time stop to pass Limitless

It's also not correct, Gojo has a domain like Sukuna which targets everything within the domain, the difference being Sukuna keeping a space around himself. The scan posted is for regular users who utilize specific targets. Gojo/Sukuna hit indiscriminately.

It's also not correct, Gojo has a domain like Sukuna which targets everything within the domain, the difference being Sukuna keeping a space around himself. The scan posted is for regular users who utilize specific targets. Gojo/Sukuna hit indiscriminately.
No one has a domain like Sukuna and Gojo's domain is not special.

here we are talking about the domain weakness, unless you have scans that shows Gojo's domain working on objects.

This is so obviously in reference to the others in the domain like Maho and Megumi’s soul. Gojo isn’t flooding inanimate objects with information gang 😭

This is so obviously in reference to the others in the domain like Maho and Megumi’s soul. Gojo isn’t flooding inanimate objects with information gang 😭
No it isn't, it's directly talking about the mechanics of how Sukuna and Gojo's domains interacted. Both have domains that target everything within the domain. Other domains do not attack indiscriminately including the likes of the Disaster spirits. All other domain sure hits have targeted specific things for their effects, which is directly the same mechanics being talked about when discussing why Maki couldn't be hit within Naoya's domain. Naoya, Mahito, Jogo, etc don't just instantly flood the domains with their attacks, they have to choose targets. Gojo and Sukuna are blatantly stated and shown to be different.

Yeah, no shit, because rocks can't process information. Doesn't mean they aren't being targeted.

And in context to the verse, Domains target those with curse energy, its that simple. If you got proof of Gojo being able to target those without curse energy and not misinterpret a statement then provide it.
You are completely skipping over my argument to just assert something. Those domains are not like UV. The narration directly compares both Gojo and Sukuna's targeting, which we know covers everything in the domain, hence their indiscriminate nature. I don't need to provide extra evidence of this when it's blatantly shown via feats and broken down for us when discussing the battle between Gojo and Sukuna's domain.

Why do you talk about Dominion if it is very likely that Gojo will win without Dominion by hitting strange before he creates a barrier or by attacking another technique like purple?

Iirc, Curse Energy is referring to negative emotions which everyone have, no? It was mentioned in chapter 1 or 2 in the manga. Would Doctor Strange also has it?

Iirc, Curse Energy is referring to negative emotions which everyone have, no? It was mentioned in chapter 1 or 2 in the manga. Would Doctor Strange also has it?
Nah, its not just negative emotions, if that were the case Toji and Maki would have ended up only having positive emotions as they possess zero curse energy yet still have negative emotions.

Nah, its not just negative emotions, if that were the case Toji and Maki would have ended up only having positive emotions as they possess zero curse energy yet still have negative emotions.
Maki and Toji are special case because they have Heavenly Restrictions that magically make them possess zero Curse Energy even though it is negative emotions which they still should have it. I mean, it's fictional, everythings are not going to make sense.

Maki and Toji are special case because they have Heavenly Restrictions that magically make them possess zero Curse Energy even though it is negative emotions which they still should have it. I mean, it's fictional, everythings are not going to make sense.
No. Curse energy just isn't negative emotion, its that simple.

if you say Strange has CE then Unlimited Void works on him but Gojobber cannot spawn Red or Blue inside him due to the body's innate domain.

if you say he doesn't then he's immune to Unlimited Void (will be seen as a building) but Gojo CAN spawn Red and Blue inside him.

if you say Strange has CE then Unlimited Void works on him but Gojobber cannot spawn Red or Blue inside him due to the body's innate domain.

if you say he doesn't then he's immune to Unlimited Void (will be seen as a building) but Gojo CAN spawn Red and Blue inside him.
Since when did Gojo spawn Red or Blue inside people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back