• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra Kusakabe Vs. Satoru Gojo​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Shinra Banshōman
  • Shinjuku Showdown Arc Gojo
  • Starting Distance: 500 meters
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
Vs.

Shinra:

Gojo:

Goku Victims:

Range: Low Multiversal with Reality Warping (Can manifest his thoughts into reality, change universal concepts through Adolla, and warp reality in an instant)\
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Altered the "intimacy" of death itself, causing everyone in the world to be harder to kill[24])

Bro got me laughing with this matchup. Nah this is beyond me.

insane match
i know speed is equal here but if shinra can do his time-stop shenanigans then he just stops time, walks behind gojo and breathes on him
infinity's auto-target system wouldn't work when time is frozen and 2-C AP vaporizes
Gojo most likely would get time stop resistance based on prison realm but yeah he gets stomped here one way or another
gojo-i-will-win.gif

Really?
1)was it an actual a time stop?
2)Did the effect reach Gojo?
There was something about Laws of time not existing in Prison Realm & time doesn't flow inside of it. Gojo was moving around it. Later Gojo says something about Time flowing faster inside it. It has some Contradictions so never mind until someone makes a thread for that.

There was something about Laws of time not existing in Prison Realm & time doesn't flow inside of it. Gojo was moving around it. Later Gojo says something about Time flowing faster inside it. It has some Contradictions so never mind until someone makes a thread for that.
Wasn't there something about it being some low temperature effect, like hibernation ?
We can also see cretures moving inside.

Or just a plot device.

Even with the OP restricting him to 1% of his power and also giving Gojo bloodlust and prep, I think this isn't fair as he has no wincon against his opponent. Boros wins easily and stomps Gojo, so this will have to be closed, sorry.
Sure, I never argued Gojo would win, so I'd appreciate if ya'll stop trying to strawman my posts.

Mr. Ontology has me laughing with everyone instead of shaking.
:anoskek:
Is that why you didn't actually respond to my thread and piggybacked off of arguments? Or because you only saw one season of the anime of the manga you were trying to argue against?
1022987379360944218.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back