• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru Gojo VS Doctor Strange (MCU)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Pre Prison Realm Gojo | Sorcerer Supreme Strange

Gojo:
Strange: 7 (@SunDaGamer, @ZoroNotZolo, @DefectiveDoll17, @Excel616, @ShionAH, @MintyBoi1, @V999)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well about the match…Doctor Strange can try to BFR but Gojo can just teleport right back probably.

Does Dr.Strange have the time stone here?

Well about the match…Doctor Strange can try to BFR but Gojo can just teleport right back probably.

Does Dr.Strange have the time stone here?
Sba uses his most recent keys so no.

Also, he can BFR Gojo to other dimensions, which Gojo can't come back from. Infinity wouldn't prevent him from falling into a portal or sum. It wouldn't stop gravity from affecting.

Sba uses his most recent keys so no.

Also, he can BFR Gojo to other dimensions, which Gojo can't come back from. Infinity wouldn't prevent him from falling into a portal or sum. It wouldn't stop gravity from affecting.
While it is true that Gojo cannot come back from other realms, based on the mechanics of Jujutsu Strange can't really target gojo with things without bypassing limitless. Gravity is heavily implied to not work on limitless given Kenjaku's outright admittance of not being able to do anything to gojo despite his Gravity powers and being able to put that into his domain on top.

Gojo's biggest threat here is largely the time stone since he doesn't have all of his time stuff added to his profile.

Does strange have powernull in the movie verse? I haven't watched them in a bit.

It wouldn't stop gravity from affecting.
Actually it would. Gojo can use infinity to just stay floating regardless of gravity.

But Dr.Strange can still BFR in other means like throwing the portal at Gojo like he did with Loki, so that could work.

Wait. Infinity would just prevent Gojo from falling if a hole opened up beneath his feet?
Doubt it, his infinity dimension is localized around himself and that can vary to a few centimeters to a few feet depending on his amps. So that only really gives him protection to targeting and projectiles, not the dimension itself being transported as such.

The major problem is that Gojo can casually float and Strange can't push him into a portal due to infinity, so he'd have to very craftily have Gojo enter a portal or some shit.

Nothing in the series implies that the guaranteed hit effect of Kenjaku's Domain would be ineffective on Gojo, Gojo himself admits that he's vulnerable to the guaranteed hit effects of Domains against Jogo.
I literally never stated that. I stated that Kenjaku with gravity powers alone was not confident in fighting Gojo, despite the fact that his sure hit domain utilizes his gravity powers. Ergo, Kenjaku is not confident with regular gravity CT nor his domain amped gravity DE, despite it being a potential work around.

I literally never stated that. I stated that Kenjaku with gravity powers alone was not confident in fighting Gojo, despite the fact that his sure hit domain utilizes his gravity powers. Ergo, Kenjaku is not confident with regular gravity CT nor his domain amped gravity DE, despite it being a potential work around.
Then that's not relevant to Gojo's inviolability, that's just Gojo maybe being able to resist Kenjaku's Gravity Manip which can be through things like Lifting Strength, the post you quoted was talking about Gojo naturally falling after his footing disappears due to a portal appearing below him

isn't gojo physically one of the strongest characters and can probably kill him no diff with his attacks

Then that's not relevant to Gojo's inviolability, that's just Gojo maybe being able to resist Kenjaku's Gravity Manip which can be through things like Lifting Strength, the post you quoted was talking about Gojo naturally falling after his footing disappears due to a portal appearing below him
Yes...so if Gojo can resist Kenjaku's native gravity CT, that would mean that Gojo can resist gravity, correct?

And no, I was referring to Gojo's casual ability to levitate using blue. Ergo, creating a portal under Gojo doesn't really mean anything if he can float and also TK himself.

isn't gojo physically one of the strongest characters and can probably kill him no diff with his attacks
7-A Shields are like his trademark thing
Yes...so if Gojo can resist Kenjaku's native gravity CT, that would mean that Gojo can resist gravity, correct?
Please note that surviving or moving in increased gravity will not grant resistance to gravity manipulation, unless there is extra context demonstrating that it is not just a Lifting Strength feat.
Gojo using TK to counteract Gravity Manip feels more like Power Null
While it is true that Gojo cannot come back from other realms, based on the mechanics of Jujutsu Strange can't really target gojo with things without bypassing limitless. Gravity is heavily implied to not work on limitless
I assumed you were talking about Infinity being unaffected by the Earth's gravity pulling Gojo down at all

Gojo using TK to counteract Gravity Manip feels more like Power Null
A.) I wasn't talking about gravity manip. I was talking about an instance where a portal appears under Gojo and takes away his natural foothold. Gojo using TK to stop that is not powernull in the same way flight isn't really powernull there.
B.) Nothing implies Gravity manip CT is any different from any other CT in the verse that is canonically helpless to limitless across generations (outside of barrier powernull and heavenly weapons) and Kenjaku admitting outright fealty to Gojo bolsters this point. You're essentially saying Gojo is immune to 99% of CT in the vese bar Kenjaku's gravity which he for some reason would only null via LS.
I assumed you were talking about Infinity being unaffected by the Earth's gravity pulling Gojo down at all
see above.

A.) I wasn't talking about gravity manip. I was talking about an instance where a portal appears under Gojo and takes away his natural foothold. Gojo using TK to stop that is not powernull in the same way flight isn't really powernull there.
B.) Nothing implies Gravity manip CT is any different from any other CT in the verse that is canonically helpless to limitless across generations (outside of barrier powernull and heavenly weapons) and Kenjaku admitting outright fealty to Gojo bolsters this point. You're essentially saying Gojo is immune to 99% of CT in the vese bar Kenjaku's gravity which he for some reason would only null via LS.
While it is true that Gojo cannot come back from other realms, based on the mechanics of Jujutsu Strange can't really target gojo with things without bypassing limitless. Gravity is heavily implied to not work on limitless given Kenjaku's outright admittance of not being able to do anything to gojo despite his Gravity powers and being able to put that into his domain on top.
Your original comment seemed to have been talking about Gojo's inviolability specifically hence the confusion on my part

considering gravity whether or not gojo infinity can stop it is irrelevant as gojo currently/at the moment of the fight stopping gravity from interacting with him so he would be subjected to the attack before he can use infinity to counter gravity

Yes, Mirror dimension has been used in basically near every movie with strange, so it's probably his 3-4 choice seeing as how the first ones didn't work with Gojo.

Yes, Mirror dimension has been used in basically near every movie with strange, so it's probably his 3-4 choice seeing as how the first ones didn't work with Gojo.
What's his resistance to space manip?

Depending on threat level Gojo can open with Blue/Red, Purple, or his DE. I don't really see a lot of resistance to that stuff on the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back