• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Gojo literally says Time doesn't pass in the scan. That's like, Prison realms whole thing. The ghosts that are native to said realm are clearly trying and failing to attack Gojo in said realm.

This is affirmed in the supplementary jump description of the ability.
those people are not "native" they are the previous victims of the prison realm.
and they can move, I wonder if it's because time isn't stopped.
no time≠time stop

those people are not "native" they are the previous victims of the prison realm.
and they can move, I wonder if it's because time isn't stopped.
no time≠time stop
They are native to their once they become ghosts lmao.

That's a pretty wild take away given I just showed you primary and secondary sources describing it as such.

A realm devoid of time means time is not active. Time stop is taking away time from regular reality. I'm gonna need you to explain your point instead of just asserting it.

Do characters get time stop resistance for timeless voids? I'm not too aware of these standards.
Idk what this physical time doesn't exists but there is some other time flow kind of shit. I doubt Prison statement of lacking time is literally. It might be something like a pocket dimension with different time flow or whatever but body won't gets affected by it.
1-nuM_Z3SAP15KQ-m.jpg

0-1ndq4Z6pflhYy-m.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure Time Stop is stopping time tbh
Yes, I think my overarching point was pretty clear that Time no longer works as it normally does and is not active.

Limitless reactivated after gojo was powernulled and sealed inside the timeless dimension, meaning it can activate and be maintained in a state of no active time.

Yes, I think my overarching point was pretty clear that Time no longer works as it normally does and is not active.

Limitless reactivated after gojo was powernulled and sealed inside the timeless dimension, meaning it can activate and be maintained in a state of no active time.
Cool, but, we, under no circumstances accept "timeless places" as being time stop, unless they EXPLICITLY show that yes, shit gets time stopped within it. To my knowledge, no such instance exists in JJk.

This is how we do things, it's the same reason why we don't slap infinite speed on mfs for moving in timeless places anymore too.

Cool, but, we, under no circumstances accept "timeless places" as being time stop, unless they EXPLICITLY show that yes, shit gets time stopped within it. To my knowledge, no such instance exists in JJk.

This is how we do things, it's the same reason why we don't slap infinite speed on mfs for moving in timeless places anymore too.
What do you mean? There are literally 3 instances in which time is stated to not flow in there and all of those sources are in the thread for you to read. Gege literally states that if one could voluntarily enter and exit they could use it similar to a cryo chamber to stop the effects of aging. Only consciousness persists in there regularly, hence the mention of "physical time" when discussing what doesn't pass. We already know innate domains operate under different time rules, and that is what carries the consciousness.

What do you mean? There are literally 3 instances in which time is stated to not flow in there and all of those sources are in the thread for you to read. Gege literally states that if one could voluntarily enter and exit they could use it similar to a cryo chamber to stop the effects of aging. Only consciousness persists in there regularly, hence the mention of "physical time" when discussing what doesn't pass. We already know innate domains operate under different time rules, and that is what carries the consciousness.
Dont matter, show dont tell. There's like 30 statements saying Time doesnt flow in the Distortion World for Pokemon too, yet, it still do. And hell let's not even talk about the ToP.

Standards exist, it's how it works, JJK doesn't get a special pass.

They are native to their once they become ghosts lmao.
No and by this logic any one who went to space is a Alien.

Time stops? Possibility of Cold Sleep

Based on one theory, the subspace inside Prison Realm Boundary is not bound by the law of time. If you can go in and out (easily), the so-called cold sleep becomes possible. To the people who are interested, why don’t you give it a try?
=No time

Idk what this physical time doesn't exists but there is some other time flow kind of shit. I doubt Prison statement of lacking time is literally. It might be something like a pocket dimension with different time flow or whatever but body won't get gets affected by it.
1-nuM_Z3SAP15KQ-m.jpg

0-1ndq4Z6pflhYy-m.jpg
This is what I think

Dont matter, show dont tell. There's like 30 statements saying Time doesnt flow in the Distortion World for Pokemon too, yet, it still do. And hell let's not even talk about the ToP.

Standards exist, it's how it works, JJK doesn't get a special pass.
I never asked for a special pass, I'm saying walking into a thread and not reading up on the sources already presented is kinda wild.

Here it is stated that physical time doesn't pass. Gojo affirms this as soon as he touches down in the realm, once again, his state prior to being in the realm was once in which limitless was not active, meaning it reactivated despite the conditions. Time stop and ability to stop the actual biological aspects of being are confirmed here.

Idk what this physical time doesn't exists but there is some other time flow kind of shit. I doubt Prison statement of lacking time is literally. It might be something like a pocket dimension with different time flow or whatever but body won't gets affected by it.
1-nuM_Z3SAP15KQ-m.jpg

0-1ndq4Z6pflhYy-m.jpg
It even sound like cold sleep or a hibernation room.

I never asked for a special pass, I'm saying walking into a thread and not reading up on the sources already presented is kinda wild.

Here it is stated that physical time doesn't pass. Gojo affirms this as soon as he touches down in the realm, once again, his state prior to being in the realm was once in which limitless was not active, meaning it reactivated despite the conditions. Time stop and ability to stop the actual biological aspects of being are confirmed here.
My brother in christ, if it aint on the profile, who gives a damn?
And as such, make a CRT, but standards say it's stinky soooo
plus those scans arent exactly saying what youre saying ngl

This is incorrect, Gojo literally has feats of stopping ethereal foes from touching him in a dimension that has no time. His concept power is not limited to space-time.
Anyone can move in the prison realm. It’s outright stated when you’re trapped in there you can just kill yourself anytime out of desperation. Time not moving there just means the individual doesn’t age or anything like that.

Gojo being able to move there doesn’t mean he resists time stop or anything like that, especially since his CT was disabled when he sealed in the prison realm too iirc so this isn’t even applicable to it.

Anyone can move in the prison realm. It’s outright stated when you’re trapped in there you can just kill yourself anytime out of desperation. Time not moving there just means the individual doesn’t age or anything like that.
No, it literally states that physical time does not flow. If you can't age or die from hunger that means your metabolism is not working. No metabolism means cells are not activating. Moving requires metabolism. This is the whole reason it's explicitly stated it could act as a psuedo cryo chamber.

Consciousness is separate from physicality in JJK as we see with Innate domains, hence why the ghosts are also not bound by this.
Gojo being able to move there doesn’t mean he resists time stop or anything like that, especially since his CT was disabled when he sealed in the prison realm too iirc so this isn’t even applicable to it.
The sealing did not happen in the prison realm which is what bypassed his limitless.

Gojo entered the timeless realm while powernulled, meaning infinity reactivated.

This is derailing at this point so I won't be responding further. Just pull up to the ability addition thread when it drops.

No, it literally states that physical time does not flow. If you can't age or die from hunger that means your metabolism is not working. No metabolism means cells are not activating. Moving requires metabolism. This is the whole reason it's explicitly stated it could act as a psuedo cryo chamber.
Bruh it's fiction, you think the poison apple from snow white is time stop too? 😭

Bruh it's fiction, you think the poison apple from snow white is time stop too? 😭
What is this argument>? We are literally told the mechanics of how shit works and that physical time doesn't flow. It's fiction isn't an argument, given 99% of the stuff we talk here is fiction lmao. Snow White never stated several times that she was stuck due to time stop and given an apple is what caused it we can say it's bio manip.

This post is crazy.

What is this argument>? We are literally told the mechanics of how shit works and that physical time doesn't flow. It's fiction isn't an argument, given 99% of the stuff we talk here is fiction lmao. Snow White never stated several times that she was stuck due to time stop and given an apple is what caused it we can say it's bio manip.

This post is crazy.
Because you're extrapolating the utter living hell out of a disconnected statement and doing mental gymnastics to arrive at a conclusion not even remotely implied in said statement to get funny ability to slap on profile, it's actually insane.

Because you're extrapolating the utter living hell out of a disconnected statement and doing mental gymnastics to arrive at a conclusion not even remotely implied in said statement to get funny ability to slap on profile, it's actually insane.
You're literally just claiming things without any arguments nor responding to my evidence. As said, this isn't really the place for this since you are correct that it hasn't been added. Save your energy for the thread that will actually address this.

There is no reason for this thread to exist and why in gods name is it that Gojo thread are always injected with pointless arguments about shit that isn't even on his profile

There is no time stop resistance on his profile one way or another, if you want to make it that he gets time stop resistance make a thread instead of clogging this one with irrelevant arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back