• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed characters updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other knowledgeable members are also free to help out.

Hmmm. Solaris is indeed immeasurable. He just needs a better speed justification.
Eh, while I’m a lot more lenient on Sonic stuff nowadays, and fully buy most if not all of them now (if anything I have some upgrades planned), Solaris isn’t one of them.

Is any experienced member willing to help me out by restarting this thread in a comprehensive and organised manner please?

True, but we still give those character Omnipresence in their Speed rating not Immeasurable, so it doesn't work as an example.

Is any experienced member willing to help me out by restarting this thread in a comprehensive and organised manner please?
Including by writing a list of all the pages that we know need to be updated.

As mention int he other thread, I believe Time Trapper also requires being looked at. Though as I'm not knowledgeable on the character I can't say how accurate the rating is, only that his present profile doesn't show enough evidence.

Is immeasurable speed still being planned to be yeeted? If not...

I have a couple of questions can I ask them here, or whom do I private message to ask these questions too?

We have already had two long and tiring discussion threads about this recently. I would prefer if you read through them in their entireties instead, and only ask if your questions have not already been answered.

Stop being spiteful please. I am almost working myself to death trying to be of help as best as I can manage.

Anyway, I do not know what will happen in the cases that genuinely do qualify for our current standards. You can ask AKM about it via PM.

Stop being spiteful please. I am almost working myself to death trying to be of help as best as I can manage.

Anyway, I do not know what will happen in the cases that genuinely do qualify for our current standards. You can ask AKM about it via PM.
I’m not being spiteful, you said we’ve gone over this before and we never have, so I looked back to see if anyone responded to my question. No one did.

You said "lol, look at that" so I interpreted it that way. Sorry if I misunderstood.

I still need help from the community with restarting this thread in an organised manner though, so we can finally remove immeasurable speed from all the characters that shouldn't have it.

Seriously, I have worked for at least 14 hours today taking care of the wiki and the forum maintenance work, but I cannot do everything, and need others to help me out as well.

Well, right now I just need somebody to restart this thread by listing all of the verses and characters we mentioned earlier in these two threads that need to have immeasurable speed removed or evaluated.

Seeing as WoD was mentioned and that is basically my summoning words; the Void the profiles are referencing is the Void that was equal to Jehovah, of which Jehovah was terrified of touching lest he become corrupted by it, so he became the Unmoved Mover and created the Angels, that and his power was too great to create creation.

So Lilith and Caine travel across something equal to a 1-A+ being, rather than a “Timeless void”, it could be phrased better, sure, but I haven’t gotten around to that yet, mostly because it’s not relevant to my intentions to stay out of anything in 1-A current work in VtM, see my blog for how that is coming along.

Well, right now I just need somebody to restart this thread by listing all of the verses and characters we mentioned earlier in these two threads that need to have immeasurable speed removed or evaluated.
@Agnaa @DarkDragonMedeus @DontTalkDT @Theglassman12

I would greatly appreciate if one of you, or some other experienced member, would be willing to help me out with this.

Are there any pages I was called for specifically?

On the off chance it's D&D (the standard reason for summoning my ass from the depths), Rad's page has the relevant scans for Immeasurable (moving through the Emerald River, which is literally the flow of time, through physical speed), everybody else upscales from him.

Last edited:
Well, there is Magnus the Red and Mekhane's and the other characters in their Verses Immeasurable Speed needing clarifying on, and downgraded if deemed unsuitable.

Edit: Can Rad and the ones he upscales to repeat such feats out of the Emerald River; capable of outspeeding Infinite Speed to an extent they look frozen, dodging an attack that has already hit, or striking someone before they have even launched their attacks, etc?

Last edited:
What's our new working definition?
Basically that characters have to transcend linear time in such a manner that they can move through it as a spatial dimension via speed alone, and land attacks before a punch was even thrown, for example.

Isn't a new thread supposed to be made?
Yes, but somebody has to assemble all of the mentioned characters with inaccurate immeasurable speed ratings from this and the preceding thread into a list and then create the restart thread, so we can get something productive done here.

I am constantly overwhelmed by maintenance work, so I need help from the community with this sort of thing.

Yes, but somebody has to assemble all of the mentioned characters with inaccurate immeasurable speed ratings from this and the preceding thread into a list and then create the restart thread, so we can get something productive done here.

I am constantly overwhelmed by maintenance work, so I need help from the community with this sort of thing.
The characters in the OP of this thread are the ones mentionned in the previous thread if it can help.

Okay. That is good.

Would you be willing to restart this thread with all of the relevant information please? It has been derailed too much to get anything productive done.

I don't really know any characters with immeasurable speed well but if I find any that don't fit the description, I'll post them.

Well, there is Magnus the Red and Mekhane's and the other characters in their Verses Immeasurable Speed needing clarifying on, and downgraded if deemed unsuitable.

Edit: Can Rad and the ones he upscales to repeat such feats out of the Emerald River; capable of outspeeding Infinite Speed to an extent they look frozen, dodging an attack that has already hit, or striking someone before they have even launched their attacks, etc?
Magnus speed is valid, I just really haven't had the time.

SCP can be overlooked for now. As I've said before, we're working on it alongside fixing the P&A of the verse.

That as well for Warhammer. It requires some immensely large revisions especially in regards to the Primarchs, so I'm not comfortable on changing anything until those are solidified. Also numerous people have told me it will be better for the verse if they start happening after Siege of Terra ends so.

This is his justification

* Immeasurable (Immortals can move through the Emerald River, the physically embodiment of time with extreme ease. Immortals are beyond time and are utterly immune to spells like timestop, even when cast by stronger beings. Immortal level combat takes place in no time at all)

Thanatos was capable of reacting to the PC's time traveling hundreds of years into the past because his physical avatar saw them there, so to me it seems rather clear cut speed wise.

Well, currently, the only verse I'm knowledgeable on that has immeasurable speed characters is Homestuck, which already has a knowledgeable member present here on this thread. I can't say how much help I'll be, but I will come back if I can think of any other characters that might need to be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back