• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xantospoc

Please write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all the pages that I need to unlock.

Are all of those pages locked? I thought that only some of them are.

It is best if you only list the ones that are actually locked.

You know what demi-humans are, right? Vampires, werewolves, that sorta thing? Well, if you thought Gears were neat, get a load of this. Demi-humans transcend genetics, physics, and even time itself. But plainly, their very existence is essentially a bug in our world's programming. Unlike you or me, they don't have IDs. They're the same existences across independent segments. And because of that, they subconsciously contain information about parallel universes. Meaning that demi-humans can act as terminals that allow us access to parallel worlds. Though obviously, as dwellers of infinite timelines, they need to down convert to our simple definition of Planck time in order to exist in what we call "the real world." And heavens to Betsy does that make finding actionable information on them difficult. Like finding one particle of sand across the vastness of the universe. Did you know there was a guy named Bedman who managed to delete his own ID and became a multi-dimensional being. Anyway, that's where Nagoriyuki comes in. He wasn't born a demi-human. He became one. A hybrid, if you will. I can access different timelines by following little references in his old memories. Once I do that, the rest is simple.
^ This dialogue from Happy Chaos' arcade
I am somewhat iffy about it, tbh, but what they say is here

I also renamed the Johnny Sfondi page as you wished.

However, most of the pages did not seem to have been locked. Does your wiki account have an auto-confirmed email address?

You need to auto-confirm the email for your wiki account in order to be able to edit ANY pages at all in the wiki.

Fixed AP to either High 5-A and Possibly High 5-A, as well as changed the speed to Relativistic+, likely higher for all the cast

There speed needs to be changed. One they absolutely aren’t “At least”, it was supposed to be the exact opposite, it’s a possibly: Zato in the very scan as the light speed Johnny couldn’t react to the attack.

And they don’t have a reason to be higher (the MFTL+ is an outlier, it won’t justify any possibility of there being a higher speed)

Also their movement is supposed to be separate and vastly slower. We need to find more feats, but for the time being they are supposed to scale to the rockets lower speed (the rocket mentioned earlier).

1) We care about attack and movement speed. Travel speed is not what we care about
2) Johnny is a mid tier in the game, Testament alone can stomp him when serious, and Testament isn't a high tier either. Also, Zato says said attack cannot be seen... which is true, (because it's the speed of light). Not that Zato cannot react to it (given it's Zato's victory quote)

Chipp isn’t a high tier but he has an entire scene dedicated to out speeding Bedman. Speed and strength aren’t related. Second even if they are faster the one person who said his attacks are light speed couldn’t react to it and Bedman was completely trapped in a sea of blades by Johnny.

The win quote literally says he can’t see it. That is the exact opposite of being able to react to something.

Their movement speed should still be separate in the mean time, even if it has to be unknown, it should still be made clear they move slower than they can react and fight.

Bedman is indeed mostly smoke and mirrors, his speed relies on spamming teleportation.

Of course he can't see it. Zato-1 is BLIND! And even then something going the speed of light cannot be seen due to doppler effect

As I mentioned earlier if light speed things in GG can’t be seen then that completely contradicts Gamma Ray, since Sol would need to see it to react to it. Zato-1 very clearly has a way to tell what is happening around him. So how else would he say he couldn’t react to the attack without it being clunky as hell. ‘I can’t see <insert>’ is common wording for it being too fast to react to.

Sol is a Gear, he is kind of superhuman being with enough super senses to be able to react to attacks like it.

And Zato was able to react to the attack, given it's his win quote over Johnny's unconscious body

Thank you for helping out. I didn't get the time to provide my standard instructions before you edited though.

"Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism."

Did you follow these steps?

Also, if we know both combat and travel speeds, and they are different from each other, we should list both, yes.

Except in the scan we have of him reacting to gamma ray (which is questionably canon) has him and Ky see it coming. They don’t use an unknown sense. In the game they just completely fail to react at all.

Travel speed is movement speed on this site, short burst movements are combat speed.

Plus I just remembered, Justice’s calc isn’t on her profile, the feat literally everyone is scaling to.

“And Zato was able to react to the attack, given it's his win quote over Johnny's unconscious body”

He doesn’t need to react to his attacks to have won. He could have beaten Johnny by just face tanking, perfecting comboing, or any number of ways that don’t require him to react. We don’t know how he won there, the gameplay would be non canon. Ignoring that, as shown with Bedman, the light speed attacks are a specific things, not his a basic attack speed.

Zato isn't exactly either the tankiest character nor one that is that above Johnny lore wise (i'd argue Johnny is slightly) to allow thi s much leeway.
Also, Simply some attacks are faster. There is no proof the other attacks are NOT light speed.

If Johnny is superior to Zato lore wise that means that Zato even getting that victory doesn’t make sense even if Johnny wasn’t faster. The fight never happened in canon, we are just using the statement since Zato is exposition in that scene. And in that scene Zato is said to not be able to react to light speed attacks.

Zato says he can attack at light speed and as shown in story he has an attack vastly faster than all of his other attacks. In both cases neither opponent could react to the attack. Zato could react to Bedman.

However I have to go now. School is starting for me.

Keyword, slightly stronger.

Nor Zato ever says it. Although he more or less say that once he accepted to follow it with his ... 'sight' (which is dumb, but okay), he was able to overcome it. It's a common practice in martial arts: to rely on other senses rather than sight.

Sure, Zato is the worst example, but I mean, they had him watch a video in Strive, I do not think GG is well written

So did you follow the standard instructions that I posted above during your editing?

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for helping out.

Before the thread gets closed, just question: Will new characters get profiles? (like happy chaos and giovanna)

I have to work today, but I’ve reread Justice’s calc like 20 times and finally noticed why it was annoying me so much. The calc isn’t High 5-A. High 5-A starts at 16 ninatons. A thousand yottatons is a ninaton. Justice’s calc is 2000 yottatons, so 2 ninatons. They aren’t even halfway through 5-A.

5-BPlanet59.44 Zettatons
to 2.7 Yottatons
5.944x1022 to 2.7x10242.487x1032 to 1.13x1034~45.5x
5-ALarge Planet2.7 Yottatons
to 16.512 Ninatons
2.7x1024 to 1.651x10281.13x1034 to 6.906x1037~6111.5x
High 5-ADwarf Star16.512 Ninatons
to 7.505 Tenatons
1.651x1028 to 7.505x10306.906x1037 to 3.139x1040~454.53x

The low-end in the the calc is 1.4359347e+37 Joules or about 3431.9663001912045 Yottatons, and remains in the same tier even after taking the 40x boost into account.

But there is a different but still major issue. The accepted result is 5-A instead of High 5-A. It seems the profiles needs to get downgraded to 5-A. I can do it later if there are no objections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back