• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-BPlanet59.44 Zettatons
to 2.7 Yottatons
5.944x1022 to 2.7x10242.487x1032 to 1.13x1034~45.5x
5-ALarge Planet2.7 Yottatons
to 16.512 Ninatons
2.7x1024 to 1.651x10281.13x1034 to 6.906x1037~6111.5x
High 5-ADwarf Star16.512 Ninatons
to 7.505 Tenatons
1.651x1028 to 7.505x10306.906x1037 to 3.139x1040~454.53x

The low-end in the the calc is 1.4359347e+37 Joules or about 3431.9663001912045 Yottatons, and remains in the same tier even after taking the 40x boost into account.

But there is a different but still major issue. The accepted result is 5-A instead of High 5-A. It seems the profiles needs to get downgraded to 5-A. I can do it later if there are no objections.
That is fine with me. Thank you for helping out.

Adjusted the tiers to 5-A and checked the tier in the categories are correct
Also added the discussions template to the profiles that lacked it (took special characters into account).

Thank you for helping out. That was a good contribution from you.

So what is currently left to do here?

So what is currently left to do here?
There are other potential discussions
Namely one about speed, where we gather all the speed feats and decide what is the character's effective speed (travel and combat), as wella s the potential about the demi-humans (Slayer, Nagoriyuki) having a higher-dimensional 'true self'

Namely one about speed, where we gather all the speed feats and decide what is the character's effective speed (travel and combat), as wella s the potential about the demi-humans (Slayer, Nagoriyuki) having a higher-dimensional 'true self'
New Key for Baiken.
According to her new Arcade mode, Baiken is capable of beating Nagoriyuki and her new sword has been called 'The strongest blade [Nagoriyuki] has ever faced' and 'no wonder he lost'.
This firmly makes Baiken a Solid 5-A and easily one of the top tiers
@ShadowWhoWalks @LephyrTheRevanchist @Keeweed @EFÍTÉ

What do you think about this?

Oh got pinged, ant i'am not supporter, but since i'am here and i'am have some knowledge on GG, i guess my comment can be helpful.

On another variation of Baiken's story mode in Strive, Nagoriyuki attributes his defeat on him not being ready to fight her yet.

At first i wouldn't include Baiken's multiple story paths from GG Accent core + R, but her profile already include one of story path (from ino), soo why not include those as supporting feats (note: i not saying the paths are canon, but i arguing consistency on feats, which would indicate Baiken being stronger than Nagoriyuki to not be outlier)

Baiken on path 1 is capable of fighting and defeating Eddie and fighting and stalemating I-no that is not going 100%

Baiken on path 2 is capable of fighting Slayer, with him admitting how terrifying her sword is, capable of killing I-no and fighting Ky on equal ground on credits

Baiken on path 3 is capable of fighting I-no two times, first is just I-no messing around, second fight Baiken kills I-no.

Baiken beating Nagoriyuki is DEFINITIVELY an outlier to her power Park. But has implicit in story reasons she has trained with Bedman's sister.

Before then, those feats are kind of... Eh or justified by the top tiers messing around

Baiken beating Nagoriyuki is DEFINITIVELY an outlier to her power Park. But has implicit in story reasons she has trained with Bedman's sister.

Before then, those feats are kind of... Eh or justified by the top tiers messing around
I almost forgot to ask
I no merged with happy chaos key is low 1C and not hax
Shouldn't her dura in key 2 is low 1C as well?

Last edited:
New Key for Baiken.
According to her new Arcade mode, Baiken is capable of beating Nagoriyuki and her new sword has been called 'The strongest blade [Nagoriyuki] has ever faced' and 'no wonder he lost'.
@Antoniofer @Dragonmasterxyz @Tonygameman

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Hey, sorry for missing the newer stuff, my schedule is an absolute train wreck this year. I’m actually still busy, I just came to post on another thread I made (however it was closed in my absence, personally I found the reason very dumb, but that’s what happens when you need to leave for over a week due to school).

Honestly just so I can have this site off my chest; I’m just going to declare here and on my wall that I’m way too busy with school to comment on this site. As much as it annoys me to do that because I actually do like this site.

Okay. No problem. Good luck with your schoolwork.

New Key for Baiken.
Oh got pinged, ant i'am not supporter, but since i'am here and i'am have some knowledge on GG, i guess my comment can be helpful.

On another variation of Baiken's story mode in Strive, Nagoriyuki attributes his defeat on him not being ready to fight her yet.

At first i wouldn't include Baiken's multiple story paths from GG Accent core + R, but her profile already include one of story path (from ino), soo why not include those as supporting feats (note: i not saying the paths are canon, but i arguing consistency on feats, which would indicate Baiken being stronger than Nagoriyuki to not be outlier)

Baiken on path 1 is capable of fighting and defeating Eddie and fighting and stalemating I-no that is not going 100%

Baiken on path 2 is capable of fighting Slayer, with him admitting how terrifying her sword is, capable of killing I-no and fighting Ky on equal ground on credits

Baiken on path 3 is capable of fighting I-no two times, first is just I-no messing around, second fight Baiken kills I-no.

Has somebody added God I-No's left hand weakness yet? I hope it's not an annoying thing to ask. It just seems like one of the details we may forget about despite being a crucial part about fighting her in that mode.
@ShadowWhoWalks @LephyrTheRevanchist @Keeweed @Xantospoc @Antoniofer @Dragonmasterxyz @Tonygameman

Would any of you be willing to help out here, so we can finally finish this thread, please?

Okay. So what is left to do here that is important for this verse?

I did add it!
" Weaknesses: Time travel is difficult for her to do, by her own admission. She can be located during her time travel and stopped with the right tools. Is arrogant and sadistic | She was going to lose her sense of self by accessing to her full power, so stopped herself from obtaining it | None in particular. "

It's not there. Did somebody remove it?

The 5-A end was accepted and applied, no?

I suggested someone make a new thread for Low 1-C, since that would be an entirely different discussion.

The only thing left I believe is Speed, but we have still yet to establish consistent feats and scaling. Would probably require some researching all the franchise once more to get what we can.

Because of that, I believe that can be brought up in a new thread too, as that will surely take time. Besides, Keeweed is dealing with personal stuff and has taken a leave of absence, and he's one of the main supporters.

Because of all this, I think the thread can be closed.

Okay. Thank you for the information. I am fine with closing this thread.

Would somebody here be willing to start a new Guilty Gear revision thread later, with proper justifications, so we can properly revise this verse, please?

Last edited:
Please elaborate/explain further what you mean.

Would somebody here be willing to start a new Guilty Gear revision thread later, with proper justifications, so we can properly revise this verse, please?
So, before I close thus thread...

Thank you. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back