• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't the whole point of the DBS feat problem that fusion attacks generate and "unquanitifable" times much energy due to its portrayal in fiction and thus can't just be divided between two characters?
I don't agree with that sentiment but it doesn't change the fact that afaik beerus and champa were considered to be below 50% of 2-C
Im not sure where the premise of fusion attacks generate an "unquantifiable times much energy factors in here considering that in this case the Energy in question is not exactly merging into each other and multiplying but more so clashing against each other and the resulting explosive force creates shockwaves that expands outwards and affects everything around......but that's neither here nor there

The main point here is THIS:
Both Beerus and Champa by casually clashing with each other are able to produce a 2-C Feat.
Given that our standards that once in Tier 2, multipliers and dividends cannot be used to manipulate tiering, no amount of dividing the force of the 2-C feat should result in Low 2-C. That is blatant ignoring the standard that has been set in place because you using DIVISION to make a 2-C Feat become Low 2-C.

Similarly to how we can't use multiplication to make a Low 2-C Feat (thats Half 2-C in this case) 2-C by multiplying the Low 2-C Force by 2
We should not be able to turn a 2-C feat into Low 2-C by dividing the force of the 2-C Feat by half.
And if we are allowing division of force to result in changes in Tier 2 then there is no reason why the inverse can't be said for Multiplication as welll...... otherwise Math is Dead.

The Answer is Simple:
Beerus and Champa casually made a 2-C Feat occur and both individually downscale from that which although makes them less than Baseline 2-C they are still 2-C.
Infinite divided by any number is still Infinite after all

This seems like a scenario we don't have a standard for like trying to find the striking strength of an Incorporeal being meaning slap an unknown rating on it because it can't be defined by the used system

If we are talking about the validity of half 2-C, then let’s specifically talk about it.

2-C is not based in math but simple logic. Characters who can destroy 2 universes at once, are eligible for this tier. It’s a yes or no question.

Can Beerus or Champa destroy two universes at once?

If we are talking about the validity of half 2-C, then let’s specifically talk about it.

2-C is not based in math but simple logic. Characters who can destroy 2 universes at once, are eligible for this tier. It’s a yes or no question.

it is more complicated then that, while the logic is true, it is also true that it cannot be low 2-C since you cannot change tiers solely on multipliers or dividends in tier 2 and above, so that is why i proposed the "at most" rating with the explanations of how many times said character downscales from the 2-C feat

it is more complicated then that, while the logic is true, it is also true that it cannot be low 2-C since you cannot change tiers solely on multipliers or dividends in tier 2 and above, so that is why i proposed the "at most" rating with the explanations of how many times said character downscales from the 2-C feat

Characters are given tiers of which they are stronger than but haven’t reached the requirements of next tier all the time. Beerus can get an “At least Low 2-C” and that would solve that issue.

AP vs DC.

for AP, has Beerus shown the capacity to harm someone with 2-C durability?

Yes, they can! There are two Universal size structures in Universe 7, hell and heaven (I accept that it is Universe size in vsbttles ), but I believe so.
Here

Characters are given tiers of which they are stronger than but haven’t reached the requirements of next tier all the time. Beerus can get an “At least Low 2-C” and that would solve that issue.
it wouldn't at all since you cannot get lower from 2-C with dividends alone period, beerus could be 10000000000x weaker than baseline 2-C and he would still be 2-C, that is how our standards are currently

Yes, they can! There are two Universal size structures in Universe 7, hell and heaven (I accept that it is Universe size in vsbttles ), but I believe so.
Here
this thread is not to debate this, i ask kindly not only to you but everyone else to not derail this thread with other verses, this is about our standards regarding this part of the tier 2, other verses are not relevant in the slightest, thank you

We either downgrade them to 3-A or upgrade them to 2-C, none of this “half low 2-C” bs.

I for one agree with the upgrade given how we treat the DBS cosmology.

We either downgrade them to 3-A or upgrade them to 2-C, none of this “half low 2-C” bs.

I for one agree with the upgrade given how we treat the DBS cosmology.
you guys do understand that this isn't a db revision and that it will affect sonic characters as well as any characters that might come in the future right? the eggsalamander is very sad to be ignored

you guys do understand that this isn't a db revision and that it will affect sonic characters as well as any characters that might come in the future right? the eggsalamander is very sad to be ignored
the most popular one is db thats why everyone talking about it

There’s no hiding what this CRT is about.

Please 2-C Egg Salamander is based and accurate
Agree with OP

Something tells me we are gonna revise tier 2 (i mean, apparentely another staff member was gonna merge 2-C and 2-B or something), another wide revision thanks to db and sonic but **** you eggsalamander

Something tells me we are gonna revise tier 2 (i mean, apparentely another staff member was gonna merge 2-C and 2-B or something), another wide revision thanks to db and sonic but **** you eggsalamander
he still beats mui goku goku tho

Void Termina scales to 120x Magolor-level people, who scale to 15-16 universes worth in 2-C.

That would put Void Termina and Post-Star Allies people from the Kirby verse at 1800-1920 universes, aka over 1000 universes
Even ignoring the current Tier 2 standards, this way of finding out scaling chains is also problematic.

For starters, we don't assume similar characters to have their power accumulate and combine like that unless there are explicit statements confirming as such. So 120 2-C characters (Assuming 15-16 universes each), without explicit confirmation, even if they punched in the same exact spot in your body, would not be a 1800-1920 universe attack. It'd just be 15-16 universes as greater endurance.

This also applies to our other tiers, like say, two 9-As each being 0.2 tons of TNT. Them attacking you in the same spot at the same time (Like say, your stomach) would not be a 0.4 ton TNT attack, it'd be a 0.2 ton TNT attack regardless + endurance, unless we have explicit confirmation from source material that their attacks combined together to become one single unit.

Tier 2 is gonna get another unfuckening so maybe it won't matter in the end

Ultima has bigger plans for Tier 2 that'll render our current Tier 2 revisions null and void and unfuck it overall, but best to wait for that instead.
Me after waiting for those revisions
skeleton-berserk_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back