• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, because of these two https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_King

only one that would really get that is blaze since she only eer fought 2-Cs and 2-B

but alas
Tbh they would be via scaling from the Super Forms

Can somebody explain what neens to be evaluated here please?
TL;DR, two characters busting two timelines as 2-C can't be halved to get Low 2-C, it'd still be 2-C but unquantifiably below baseline as per our current standards for Tier 2 in general, given that we have a strict policy against getting higher into Tier 2 with multipliers and because of how Tier 2 and above work where even causing miniscule damage to a Tier 2/1 structure would still cause you to be Tier 2/1 but unquantifiably below baseline because division doesn't work there anymore due to their nature, so Beerus and co. will be rated as "At most 2-C".

Any other verse following the logic of still being at "At least Low 2-C" because of this (At least Low 2-C per character since two characters of equal strength caused a 2-C feat), Sonic at the moment, would also thus be upgraded as a result.

Can somebody explain what neens to be evaluated here please?
TL;DR, two characters busting two timelines as 2-C can't be halved to get Low 2-C, it'd still be 2-C but unquantifiably below baseline as per our current standards for Tier 2 in general, given that we have a strict policy against getting higher into Tier 2 with multipliers and because of how Tier 2 and above work where even causing miniscule damage to a Tier 2/1 structure would still cause you to be Tier 2/1 but unquantifiably below baseline because division doesn't work there anymore due to their nature, so Beerus and co. will be rated as "At most 2-C".

Any other verse following the logic of still being at "At least Low 2-C" because of this (At least Low 2-C per character since two characters of equal strength caused a 2-C feat), Sonic at the moment, would also thus be upgraded as a result.
Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@DontTalkDT @Executor_N0 @Ultima_Reality

What do you think about this?

I guess at most 2-C is fine.

Would someone who downscales from multipliers to someone above baseline 2-C still be 2-C?

That's what I said, chip damaging a 2-C character would still be 2-C even if "At most" might be needed. Though I mentioned that combined might of two characters being needed to perform a baseline 2-C feat was what I considered an unknown degree above baseline Low 2-C. I'll wait for when Ultima is ready to tackle his side, but it may also include group efforts to also be within the "At most 2-C" department as opposed to Low 2-C.

Also, to answer omega's question, normally the upscaling Low 2-C to 2-C isn't allowed with the exception that there actually was a 2-C feat being downscaled. Where as downscaling from a 2-C feat being at least half of that is currently accepted. However, it is possible it might just be 2-C with "At most" added. But we're waiting for that revision first.

That's what I said, chip damaging a 2-C character would still be 2-C even if "At most" might be needed.
That is correct.

Though I mentioned that combined might of two characters being needed to perform a baseline 2-C feat was what I considered an unknown degree above baseline Low 2-C.
Not anymore, standards make it unquantifiably below baseline 2-C, but still 2-C nonetheless.

I'll wait for when Ultima is ready to tackle his side, but it may also include group efforts to also be within the "At most 2-C" department as opposed to Low 2-C.
Best to just wait then, he's recuperating from COVID but still not yet ready to get back to work.

Also, to answer omega's question, normally the upscaling Low 2-C to 2-C isn't allowed with the exception that there actually was a 2-C feat being downscaled. Where as downscaling from a 2-C feat being at least half of that is currently accepted. However, it is possible it might just be 2-C with "At most" added. But we're waiting for that revision first.
The "At most 2-C" part at the moment needs no sitewide revision with the current standards. Ultima's upcoming Tier 2 CRT is a whole other beast completely unrelated to this, it was just merely something I wanted people to keep in mind as a general thing.

Last edited:
That's what I said, chip damaging a 2-C character would still be 2-C even if "At most" might be needed. Though I mentioned that combined might of two characters being needed to perform a baseline 2-C feat was what I considered an unknown degree above baseline Low 2-C. I'll wait for when Ultima is ready to tackle his side, but it may also include group efforts to also be within the "At most 2-C" department as opposed to Low 2-C.

This thing reeks of being afraid of making Beerus 2-C 👽

Funny. DBGT gets the full 2-C package treatment.

DBS is stuck with fodder BS.
I mean, SSJ4FP Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta could scale to 1/10th of a 3-Universe 2-C, while Beerus level people are 1/2 of 2-Universe 2-C, so Beerus lvl people would be above SSJ4FP Goku.

Okay, that's kinda sad, yeah DBS is getting left in the ******* dust.

I mean, SSJ4FP Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta could scale to 1/10th of a 3-Universe 2-C, while Beerus level people are 1/2 of 2-Universe 2-C, so Beerus lvl people would be above SSJ4FP Goku.

SSJ4FP Goku scales directly to the 3-Universe 2-C actually, Vegeta is the one that scales to Syn although he does scale to positive Nuova I'm pretty sure, who scales down from Omega

Nah, because they still scale to 3 universes instead of 2, DBGT would be just below baseline 3 universes, but still superior to whatever scaling 2 universes are here.

How does this affect Sonic charas? I did not get a good answer yet lol.
Egg Salamander gets buffed to "At most 2-C" and is the only one who gets that rating (as Supers already scale to 12 universes from Time Eater's 2-C rating), Super Forms keep Low 2-C due to the Time Eater's low-end but get the "At least" removed from it, and... that's about it. There are plans to maybe upgrade the Time Eater, thus removing Low 2-C altogether, but that's not for this particular thread so we'll see where that goes.

Super Forms keep Low 2-C due to the Time Eater's low-end but get the "At least" removed from it, and... that's about it. There are plans to maybe upgrade the Time Eater, this removing Low 2-C altogether, but that's not for this particular thread so we'll see where that goes.
About that, wouldn't the Time Eater just be 2-C due to scaling from the Super Forms?

About that, wouldn't the Time Eater just be 2-C due to scaling from the Super Forms?
Well, Time Eater's feat was at first only considered to be Low 2-C until the 2-C end got added. It'd just need a simple CRT to fully hash-out dropping the Low 2-C rating altogether, which is what I was referencing in my post. I know several supporters who agree with you

Well, Time Eater's feat was at first only considered to be Low 2-C until the 2-C end got added. It'd just need a simple CRT to fully hash-out dropping the Low 2-C rating altogether, which is what I was referencing in my post. I know several supporters who agree with you
Phantom king?

Since it’s 3 space times they’re 10x weaker than 3 space times but unquantifablely above 2 space time 2-C

I’m assuming the profile refers to when Whis chopped beerus on the neck, instantly koing him. However, a neck chop works by manipulating blood flow to induce unconsciousness, so it’s kinda dura neg. Now that I think of it, is it really a good feat? All it shows is whis is strong enough to push beerus’ neck around.

I’m assuming the profile refers to when Whis chopped beerus on the neck, instantly koing him. However, a neck chop works by manipulating blood flow to induce unconsciousness, so it’s kinda dura neg. Now that I think of it, is it really a good feat? All it shows is whis is strong enough to push beerus’ neck around.

I’m not denying whis is stronger than beerus, I’m just saying this feat might not be the best for showing it if I’m right. Idk, maybe I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back