• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I didn’t make up anything, I used like, 2 minutes worth of googling how neck chops works. It’s tough work.
And again, obviously whis can harm beerus, which is all that’s needed for a neck chop to work like that(according to my understanding of it), along with skill of course. That is congruent with him being vaguely stronger or him being stronger then beerus and champa combined

hey I didn’t make up anything, I used like, 2 minutes worth of googling how neck chops works. It’s tough work.
And again, obviously whis can harm beerus, which is all that’s needed for a neck chop to work like that(according to my understanding of it), along with skill of course. That is congruent with him being vaguely stronger or him being stronger then beerus and champa combined
You said it was a durability negation so would a character like Goku knock out Beerus with a neck chop?

I meant something more like what hit does, which is dura neg on the site last I checked.
edit:ah it’s limited

right. My point being, whis karate chopping beerus only shows Whis can damage beerus, not that whis is vastly stronger, because such an action abuses humanoid biology to induce its effects. Therefore, change his justification.

I’m assuming the profile refers to when Whis chopped beerus on the neck, instantly koing him. However, a neck chop works by manipulating blood flow to induce unconsciousness, so it’s kinda dura neg. Now that I think of it, is it really a good feat? All it shows is whis is strong enough to push beerus’ neck around.
come on dog. that's like saying a punch to the face/head is dura neg since it only rattles your brain to knock you out

However it'd still take an extra thread each to upgrade the Sonic and Dragon Ball characters I think.
In Sonic's case, it really just affects one character in terms of Tiering (Egg Salamander). Which, if this is really approved, I can edit later today. There may be some others that mention it as extra qualification for their Low 2-C rating (like Tails), but I can handle that as well if need be.

This affects many dragon ball characters also, like all the gods, obvious ones like goku, vegeta, jiren, etc. But i guess this can be debated in another thread if you dont want to tackle it here, even tho this change does only apply to dragon ball and sonic.

In Sonic's case, it really just affects one character in terms of Tiering (Egg Salamander). Which, if this is really approved, I can edit later today. There may be some others that mention it as extra qualification for their Low 2-C rating (like Tails), but I can handle that as well if need be.
TBH I’d argue the change is more consistent for our Sonic ratings at the end of the day

I'm unsure if there is much more to discuss, but it seems that this tier should not be present as it is not included in the established standards or tiering system.

Are we gonna discuss who gets 2-C in this thread or separate?
separated, for now all people who are "at least low 2-C" for being hallf 2-C will become "at most 2-C"

I would say we have enough staff input to make the changes
good, altho pages like goku as vegeta for they "dbs super heroes" key would need someone else to make the changes since i am not familiar with dbs after the tournament of power

thing was accepted, you can can change the pages now, i will let sonic with you
I would say we have enough staff input to make the changes

i am going to start to handle the god of destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back