• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUI Bloodlusted Goku vs the egg salamander
speed is equal
both are 100 feet away

Goku: 10

the egg salamander: 16

incon:

will goku stop this thing and save the very fabric of his universe??? find out next time on sonic ball super

Last edited:
Both scale to about the same AP of half 2-C, and Goku's instictive reactions would help him damage the Egg Salamander, but the time limit of MUI would mean Goku would be problematic, since if that happens, he loses instantly

Not voting. It all depens of Goku can beat Egg Salamander within the time limit or not

Well Goku has rage boost & reactive power level, with his instinct he would beat egg Salamander like he beat BW jiren who is superior to half 2-C belmod even in base so I will give this to Goku since he can dodge attacks & attack with instinct he can very well beat egg Salamander within time limit with sheer improvement

Well Goku has rage boost & reactive power level, with his instinct he would beat egg Salamander like he beat BW jiren who is superior to half 2-C belmod even in base so I will give this to Goku since he can dodge attacks & attack with instinct he can very well beat egg Salamander within time limit with sheer improvement
ill take this as a vote

Goku still couldn't finish Jiren off in the time limit, and keep in mind it's less than a minute in MUI.

That said, I do believe that Goku would win here, as I just noticed he's bloodlusted

Goku still couldn't finish Jiren off in the time limit, and keep in mind it's less than a minute in MUI.

That said, I do believe that Goku would win here, as I just noticed he's bloodlusted
He was showing mercy there
but here he wouldn't since he is bloodlusted
Jiren was like "whats the matter why don't you Finish me"
Beerus was like "knock him off quickly, What are you doing Goku" Lol
Even if he wasnt bloodlusted here according to the SBA he would be willing to kill & there he was hesitating to knock him off let alone killing whoch isnt even allowed

Wouldn’t this catch Goku off guard and yank him in? Blaze has Pre-Stellar Lifting Strength and has trouble resisting the pull
Right. MUI would make him dodge the original attack, but not the pull, and Gravity definitely affects Goku since Saiyans literally improve better with higher gravity. Also Goku struggled against the Pretty Black Hole, though it isn't an actual Black Hole

I don't if it will help but DBZ vegeta can easily withstand 300 times normal gravity and goku himself trained under 100 times gravity.
So will this pull affect mui goku since he massively upscales from the earlier feats?

I don't if it will help but DBZ vegeta can easily withstand 300 times normal gravity and goku himself trained under 100 times gravity.
So will this pull affect mui goku since he massively upscales from the earlier feats?
No, since the difference between Goku's latest lifting strength calc (which is Class 100 from Dragon Ball) and Pre-Stellar is like 10^24 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back