• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"50% of infinity would still be infinite as far as any math is concerned"
Not equally infinite according to set theory on which the entire tiering system is based upon.
Yet that's not the case with infinite speed feats if two characters were to combine their powers to cross a infinite distance, but I guess that can be left to another thread.

just to be clear, where are you getting "infinity" from
That is the reason why multipliers do not get you higher levels of tier 2 since multiplying something already infinite by any countable number will not increase the size, low 2-C is already infinite, so multiplying it by 2 will not make it bigger
Not in set theory on which the entire tiering system is based upon.
And which set theory are you using? 50% of an infinite set is still as large as the whole thing,
The set of real numbers is infinite and logically odd numbers make up half of it, but if you put both into different sets, the sets will be as large as each other

"50% of infinity would still be infinite as far as any math is concerned"

Yet that's not the case with infinite speed feats if two characters were to combine their powers to cross a infinite distance, but I guess that can be left to another thread.
if they needed to combine their power to gain infinite speed, that means that they are infinite speed only when they combine together and not when they are separate, and obviously their speed did not increase by a 2 times increase but possibly infinitely in this case
but yeah another thread
He is asking you from where did you get infinite honey ❤️
from that bee hive of course 🐝🍯
best answer, I do not think anyone can answer it better, but in all seriousness, the infinite is from the fact that 2-C is also infinite itself

Well obviously I'd include that it's stated in verse combining there powers in verse does make them two times stronger overall, but I digress back to the main thread at had.

First dividing 2-C by 2 would still be 2-C, 50% of infinity would still be infinite as far as any math is concerned, but since this is related to DB and the feat being Whiz saying the clash between two gods will destroy 2 universes, this is a blatant 2-C feat and should have never been half 2-C from the beginning saying their power would destroy half each is wrong, he just said their energy attack clashing will destroy the two universes.
So this CRT is not needed, it should be a CRT to give them the actual tier they were supposed to be in the beginning.
Don't care about DB's issues but what do you mean by this? Whatever the remaining energy after we divide the baseline 2-C amount wouldn't be enough to destroy two universes and it's not as though we take the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C to actually be unreachable in a quantity sense.

I agree with the OP. Dividing 2-C into Low 2-C never made a whole lot of sense to me given our standards. Even besides the fact that we never do something similar for 2-C and 2-B.

I agree with the OP. Dividing 2-C into Low 2-C never made a whole lot of sense to me given our standards. Even besides the fact that we never do something similar for 2-C and 2-B.
Well that's because it hasn't happened yet as far as I'm aware while the latter has been done in two verses.

Well that's because it hasn't happened yet as far as I'm aware while the latter has been done in two verses.
Void Termina scales to 120x Magolor-level people, who scale to 15-16 universes worth in 2-C.

That would put Void Termina and Post-Star Allies people from the Kirby verse at 1800-1920 universes, aka over 1000 universes

Void Termina scales to 120x Magolor-level people, who scale to 15-16 universes worth in 2-C.

That would put Void Termina and Post-Star Allies people from the Kirby verse at 1800-1920 universes, aka over 1000 universes
That's not what the question was referring to, it was talking about dividing 2-B feat into 2-C.

If that was the case I'd bring up the Saint Seiya discussions regarding how they'd still be the same tier even if a 100 million times multipler was accepted and added

Don't care about DB's issues but what do you mean by this? Whatever the remaining energy after we divide the baseline 2-C amount wouldn't be enough to destroy two universes and it's not as though we take the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C to actually be unreachable in a quantity sense.
Basically
The problem here is the division itself

As others have stated:
If Half the Force that's needed to produce a 2-C Feat is then multiplied by 2 does not equal a 2-C Feat
Then how is it applicable that the force needed to produce a 2-C feat can be divided into Low 2-C Force
Especially when Multipliers and Dividends should not be able to affect the state of Tiers in Tier 2

For example
If Character A is Baseline 2-C at full power and then suppressed himself to half power (50%) or something even less than that
You wouldnt say that Character A is Low 2-C because he's outputting Half or Less than Half of the Force needed to make a 2-C Feat
Instead you would say he downscales from baseline 2-C but albeit still 2-C even though he's not using the required force to make the 2-C Feat occur

In DBS case now
2 characters together produce a 2-C feat and both wield half the power to make a 2-C Feat occur. They essentially downscale from a 2-C feat here but rather than making them 2-C, your making them Low 2-C because you DIVIDE the force necessary for the force to occur and conclude that because neither character could produce the 2-C Feat on their own then their Low 2-C

How are you Dividing the Force needed for a 2-C Feat to occur and then calling half of that Force Low 2-C
Thats breaking the standard put in place that multipliers and dividends cant affect Tiering in Tier 2 when your essentially making it clear that it can

Last edited:
The energy needed to destroy a 2-C structure, if divided by 2 will still be enough to destroy a 2-C structure is my argument
And what I mean by the statement is that, if there is an infinite space, Theoretically, to destroy the space, you need infinite energy, division of that energy by 2 will still be infinite energy regardless.
Smae should apply here, like you said the difference and the distance separating this universes is unquantifiable, so why should we quantify it now by saying the division of it by 2 is low 2-C albeit higher than any other low 2-C

For the record, why is Beerus and Champa's feat even divided between them? Their powers clashing against each other is the literal complete opposite of their power combining into one attack.
guys, i know about this problem but this thread is not for this, this is about the division, make a thread to upgrade them after this is done

This is not the premise of the thread. They don't get any tiers except the unknown. Once a relevant thread is made for them, you can apply the changes to them.
Hmmm
Alrighty
Well if the premise of the thread was just to validate the Half 2-C ratings then I believe that has been answered
Unless there are others with complaints or questions

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here we need more input from staff that contributed/have say in regards to the tiering system. (I'm sure they'll bring some more points up to the table whether for or against)

I agree with the premise of this thread.

"Half 2-C"
Fpv3AkSWAAQ8n0N

wasn't the whole point of the DBS feat problem that fusion attacks generate and "unquanitifable" times much energy due to its portrayal in fiction and thus can't just be divided between two characters?
I don't agree with that sentiment but it doesn't change the fact that afaik beerus and champa were considered to be below 50% of 2-C

wasn't the whole point of the DBS feat problem that fusion attacks generate and "unquanitifable" times much energy due to its portrayal in fiction and thus can't just be divided between two characters?
I don't agree with that sentiment but it doesn't change the fact that afaik beerus and champa were considered to be below 50% of 2-C
which is still 2-C per our standards currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back