• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: Making a Tier 7 verse Tier 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single Tier 8 feat was entirely casual or something that was done by someone weaker than Yujiro, so I don't really get this. Again, an outlier is "an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power", not just a feat being high.
When Saitama's strongest feat was High 6-A but he said he wanted to break the planet, it's still High 6-A.
With Yujiro the same situation. All feats performed in the manga are 9-A and 9-B. Exceptions are lightning and skyscraper/block shaking. Moreover, Yujiro was afraid of the feat of 9-A. Even if we increase any random feat of Yujiro by 1000 times it will be 8-B/8-A

The dart thing is one of the most famous anti-feats in manga due to how ridiculous it is. Also what do we care about other people being cut by knives and bullets? Beyond the fact that bullets are known as a common anti-feat in fiction and both Oliva and Pickle don't give a shit about them and people with knives can only cut top-tiers when they themselves are really strong. I mean a sword couldn't even pierce Oliva's chest.
shotgun and knife were able to leave wounds on Oliva's body.

It's very interesting to call anti-feats stupid to justify the inflated power level.

Сайтама не был 5-Б, потому что этого утверждения было недостаточно. Когда он совершил настоящий подвиг, во много раз более сильный, чем то, что он делал раньше, это все равно было принято.
Therefore, statements about superiority over the army and nuclear weapons are also not enough.

Give me a High 8-C body and Supersonic+ speed and I'll be stronger than any army in the world.

shotgun and knife were able to leave wounds on Oliva's body.

It's very interesting to call anti-feats stupid to justify the inflated power level.
Bullets were able to puncture his skin aka the only part they can't meaningfully train. The sword couldn't even pierce that .

Give me a High 8-C body and Supersonic+ speed and I'll be stronger than any army in the world.

But noone will call you stronger than nukes. So what you are saying is dishonest. They don't just say he can beat armies. They are saying he can output more energy than all the weapons in the military and commonly compared to the yield of nuclear bombs.

Yujiro's feat makes no sense and leaves behind a devastation that is barely worth 9-B. Even if we take it into account,
Because most of the energy was consumed negating the energy of the earthquake. It did something other than destroy stuff, hell the entire purpose of Yujiro doing that was to stop destruction.
we will get a result of 7-A
This was discussed.
Claims about a nuclear bomb are worthless, because they are not confirmed by anything
It's totally fine as support lol

Because most of the energy was consumed negating the energy of the earthquake. It did something other than destroy stuff, hell the entire purpose of Yujiro doing that was to stop destruction.

This was discussed.

It's totally fine as support lol
crater could not be less than the energy from the impact, since the impact was delivered directly through the ground.

Yes, this was discussed in the last thread and it's not clear why it came up again.

We can hardly find more than 5 8 tier exploits, and you are talking about 7-B

crater could not be less than the energy from the impact, since the impact was delivered directly through the ground.

Yes, this was discussed in the last thread and it's not clear why it came up again.

Because you don't decide to just throw feats out?

Also lol aoe in fiction in a move that wasn't even supposed to be aoe. And since it comes up here some people support it.

It's not impossible to send energy through material without destroying it. Earthquakes themselves are a prime example, as are a fuckton of Baki techniques that target internal organs without harming the skin.
Because evidently nobody in the last thread knew what they were talking about.
I don't really care what you can or cannot find, unless it's actual viable anti-feats (and don't bring me shit like "oh he gets hurt by bullets", that's not nearly enough to carry a downgrade on its own)

It's not impossible to send energy through material without destroying it. Earthquakes themselves are a prime example, as are a fuckton of Baki techniques that target internal organs without harming the skin.

I don't really care what you can or cannot find, unless it's actual viable anti-feats (and don't bring me shit like "oh he gets hurt by bullets", that's not nearly enough to carry a downgrade on its own)
"We are going to consider a feat that is an outlier and a broken feat in itself that has been debunked in another thread because we have unconfirmed claims and we don't care about anti-feats and the very fact that the highest verse feat is hardly 8-B"

Did I understand you correctly?

"We are going to consider a feat that is an outlier and a broken feat in itself that has been debunked in another thread because we have unconfirmed claims and we don't care about anti-feats and the very fact that the highest verse feat is hardly 8-B"

Did I understand you correctly?
No, what I said was

I hope this helps.

At the cost of cutting this pleasant interaction short, please try and make proper arguments instead of trying to use "humor".
Just re-read the previous thread. On this wiki, this feat is being revised from year to year.
You are not the first to confirm it. I'm not the last to refute it.

The Baki fans are so amazing with their attempts to put the verse in the 7-6 tier that it's horrifying.

Just a heads up Nik, this thread would simply bring back their old 7-C ratings based on the wave energy of the earthquake that Yujiro cancelled out

They still wouldn't be 7-B, the nuke statements will just be used to justify a "possibly far higher" tier

Just a heads up Nik, this thread would simply bring back their old 7-C ratings based on the wave energy of the earthquake that Yujiro cancelled out

They still wouldn't be 7-B, the nuke statements will just be used to justify a "possibly far higher" tier
It doesn't really matter. Verse doesn't even come close to level 7-C and similar feats.
A strike with half a ton of force is considered something incredible, some of the strongest characters can be killed with a sniper rifle, and Yujiro retreats from 9-A attacks.

If Verse had at least one straight feat 8-B/8-A based on destruction and not an earthquake, I would agree to a promotion.

The only thing that makes sense is "8-B, possibly 7-C" if we need a compromise.

Honestly, if a compromise is in order, I feel that "8-B, Likely 7-C, possibly far higher" would be better.

When Saitama's strongest feat was High 6-A but he said he wanted to break the planet, it's still High 6-A.
With Yujiro the same situation. All feats performed in the manga are 9-A and 9-B. Exceptions are lightning and skyscraper/block shaking. Moreover, Yujiro was afraid of the feat of 9-A. Even if we increase any random feat of Yujiro by 1000 times it will be 8-B/8-A
That's actually a horrible example because Saitama was in fact 5-B before site standards changed to only have his page include stuff from the Manga, where the statement of him blowing up the planet was Webcomic exclusive. Saitama is also essentially immune to outliers because the entire point of the series is him being ridiculously above every single other entity besides Garou, who only got as strong as him by directly replicating what he was capable of, so not sure how this hurts Yujiro's case regardless

Yujiro being afraid of a 9-A (whatever that's from) is what's the outlier in this case, he's drastically superior to people genuinely within that tier and him just standing around is a High 8-C feat.

This is what people who've never watched JoJo think JoJo is

I agree that Yujiro should be at least 7-C, the bullets, blades, and darts being used as anti-feat is stupid because assuming the author actually knows how weak bullets and blades are is preposterous, unless the media is explicitly shown to be (somewhat) accurate to real life, which Baki very obviously isnt

Using the anti-feat logic we should downgrade Metal Gear to 9-C because Big Boss can be hurt by bullets despite tanking 8-B levels of energy

Using the anti-feat logic we should downgrade Metal Gear to Wall level because Big Boss can be hurt by bullets despite tanking 8-B levels of energy
We actually are downgrading them (as in some of the 8-B's, anyhing above that is safe), not quite to that level tho
MGS guns have some wacky feats tho so idk about that as an example regardless.

Also isnt a vast majority of techniques in Baki just pressure point dura neg, if so the point of Yujiro being afraid of a 9-A just completely falls flat on its face

The only one who Yujiro would be scared off would be Kaku.....They are referring to fricking Kaku as a weak sauce.

That's actually a horrible example because Saitama was in fact 5-B before site standards changed to only have his page include stuff from the Manga, where the statement of him blowing up the planet was Webcomic exclusive. Saitama is also essentially immune to outliers because the entire point of the series is him being ridiculously above every single other entity besides Garou, who only got as strong as him by directly replicating what he was capable of, so not sure how this hurts Yujiro's case regardless

Yujiro being afraid of a 9-A (whatever that's from) is what's the outlier in this case, he's drastically superior to people genuinely within that tier and him just standing around is a High 8-C feat.

I think 9-A is Kaku? Due to his punching cracking a wall?

If people talking up their fave verse is horrifying to you then just log off bruh 😭

I mean I can understand if he thinks people posting here are straight up lying though no idea why he feels the need to ridicule us. Furthermore the poster has just been slightly passive aggressive with a holier than thou attitude since he came in the thread. Also broke the 1k.

We actually are downgrading them (as in some of the 8-B's, anyhing above that is safe), not quite to that level tho
MGS guns have some wacky feats tho so idk about that as an example regardless.
Solidus stomping a trio of cutting-edge Metal Gears with a 9mm SMG when just 5 seconds ago the same model of Metal Gear could eat a hit from a rocket launcher to the same weak point and keep going was trippy af

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back