• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki verse downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinosaurs from Baki seems to be far bigger and heavier compared to the real ones since a croc bigger than an actual triceratops or T-Rex was stated as a "Small" dinosaur.

In fact after rereading some parts i think Class M for God Tiers is not as wrong as we thought, since i recalculated the Elephant size over 20m (Weights close to 3,000 tons) and the crocodile one probably will give at least Class K results, and i'll calculate Bakiverse dinosaurs weight based on their size compared to Baki

Sukune's feat maybe should stay as Class M

Last edited:
Dinosaurs from Baki seems to be far bigger and heavier compared to the real ones since a croc bigger than an actual triceratops or T-Rex was stated as a "Small" dinosaur.

In fact after rereading some parts i think Class M for God Tiers is not as wrong as we thought, since i recalculated the Elephant size over 20m (Weights close to 3,000 tons) and the crocodile one probably will give at least Class K results, and i'll calculate Bakiverse dinosaurs weight based on their size compared to Baki

I still disagree with using the Sukune feat even if we get class M normally since we have explicate confirmation by the author how much weight it took even if he's wrong.

I still disagree with using the Sukune feat even if we get class M normally since we have explicate confirmation by the author how much weight it took even if he's wrong.
K, but there's a ton of ignored Class K/M feats which needs to be calculated, also Retsu scales from a Class 50 feat from Ryu Kaioh, so yeah, there's a lot of LS feats to add, and a massive buff incoming

Sukune's feat is not worth using, but you can find a mass of crocodile

Sukune's feat is not worth using, but you can find a mass of crocodile
Elephant mass is already Class M, triceratops can be pixelscaled using Baki and same goes to T-Rex

Also Oliva's LS should scale from the helicopter's engine power instead of the mass of the helicopter.

Elephant mass is already Class M, triceratops can be pixelscaled using Baki and same goes to T-Rex

Also Oliva's LS should scale from the helicopter's engine power instead of the mass of the helicopter.
It should be scaled from the payload of the helicopter

Technically his feat is surpassing engine by not allowing the helicopter to fly so it should scale from the engine's power
You should get the opinion of the calculation group, but I saw the results of this and it gave Class M.
It doesn't make any sense

News about speed: I just finished rereading Dou I and Baki is so fast that he becomes invisible for Musashi which can react at 0.000s, Musashi can keep up exclusively because of the 0.5s technique which allows him to read his next moves.

There's a ton of things which lacks for a solid speed scaling yet, but it seems like God Tiers will peak at Hypersonic/+ rather than Supersonic

If some normal kids can feel Baki's power without seeing him fight not even once i don't know why Hanayama won't be able to after fighting him twice, you have to prove me why Hanayama won't be able to considering normal humans can feel other characters power (This is probably the reason why they are terrified of Yujiro's aura rather than something Yujiro himself triggers)
The answer is in my previous post. So I'll just repeat the same thing. Just because someone is frightened seeing a character does NOT mean they can pull out a specific multiplier. They still can't sense power levels. The kids fearing Baki was to support this.

Last edited:
The answer is in my previous post. So I'll just repeat the same thing. Just because characters can sense how strong a character is without facing them does NOT mean they can pull out a specific multiplier.
That just an arbitrary answer based on your own personal opinion rather than an actual logic right there.

If a character can feel other character's power then said character should be able to tell the difference between A and B, You just said they can't without an actual reasoning.

That just an arbitrary answer based on your own personal opinion rather than an actual logic right there.

If a character can feel other character's power then said character should be able to tell the difference between A and B, You just said they can't without an actual reasoning.
There is no need for a particular reasoning, normal humans can't feel power level, and it's not hinted anywhere that anyone, even in baki's crew can feel that.
There is no reasoning, I'm just pointing out that you're very conveniently forgetting they are normal humans to get your multiplier.

The 5 criminals give right away their reason for coming to Japan to Tokugawa, and except for Yanagi, who said he knew the korakuen beforehand, none of them say they sensed Baki's strength. They all followed their intuition.
The fact totally normal humans without powers or combat experience could feel a danger coming from Baki prooves that they do not feel the power itself, it's simply their intuition, why? Because they are normal humans, and humans don't actually feel power levels.

But when I told you that, you said "it means this is actually normal in Baki's verse and that all humans can precisely value it and say "Yeah, he's exactly two times stronger now"" and apparently you see absolutely no problem in that conclusion, don't tell me you don't just absolutely want your multiplier, we might as well stop right now.

You just said they can't without an actual reasoning.
It's the other way around, you just say they can without an actual reasoning.
As I said many times, the fact you can fear someone's aura doesn't means you can tell power levels precisely, especially in a context with normal humans without any powers.

Last edited:
There is no need for a particular reasoning, normal humans can't feel power level, and it's not hinted anywhere that anyone, even in baki's crew can feel that.
There is no reasoning, I'm just pointing out that you're very conveniently forgetting they are normal humans to get your multiplier.

The 5 criminals give right away their reason for coming to Japan to Tokugawa, and except for Yanagi, who said he knew the korakuen beforehand, none of them say they sensed Baki's strength. They all followed their intuition.
The fact totally normal humans without powers or combat experience could feel a danger coming from Baki prooves that they do not feel the power itself, it's simply their intuition, why? Because they are normal humans, and humans don't actually feel power levels.

But when I told you that, you said "it means this is actually normal in Baki's verse and that all humans can precisely value it and say "Yeah, he's exactly two times stronger now"" don't tell me you don't just absolutely want your multiplier, we might as well stop right now.
Okey first than nothing chill out, jesus, i hate when you disagree with people and they just starts talking that way like "You just want your multiplier don't you???!!!! You dirty wanker!!!" I just saw a mention which makes sense according to the powerscale and thought it was a good idea to check it out. (Actually it helps greatly to fill the Gap between 5-10kg and >200kg, and gives every character much specific values that was the main reason why i wanted to keep it)

Maybe we can use the classic at least and possibly for endorphins Baki since there's nothing which undebatably negates this mention or like, any other of these kind at all, And it makes sense according to the scaling.

Your reasoning actually makes sense to some degree but its definitively some kind of supernatural ability about feeling the danger rather than just intuition (And the death row inmate is a dumb argument considering the same manga says that it was just an almost impossible coincidence)

Last edited:
Oh and its actually hinted that Baki's crew can feel that since after Retsu said Jack is 10 times stronger the narrator says that such a skilled fighter won't ever be wrong about that kind of stuff so the High 8-C Jack should stay.

Okey first than nothing chill out, jesus, i hate when you disagree with people and they just starts talking that way like "You just want your multiplier don't you???!!!! You dirty wanker!!!"
I'm sorry, but it annoys me to repeat that fire burns ten times because the guy I'm talking to has decided something. So after a while, when it goes on and on, I tackle in.

I didn't seriously think you were wanking, I just want you to realize that you implying something that obviously wrong like all the humans in Baki have precise power level sensivity just for the sake of your explanation should have been the wake-up call that made you go "Wait, I'm going too far here".

That and "They all can estimate precise powers since hanayama can, right?" when you're supposed to prove that hanayama didn't just say that "no, four times" randomly in the first place. You make a deduction from your information, and you say that your deduction is the proof that your information is true. That's not how it works. It's the other way around.

Do you see why this annoys me? I usually love to argue about that kind of stuff, but not like that.

Actually it helps greatly to fill the Gap between 5-10kg and >200kg, and gives every character much specific values that was the main reason why i wanted to keep it
You would have said that from the beginning, none of this discussion would have happened, because I agree. (Even through we still shouldn't say something unusable is usable for the sake of a stat)

Your reasoning actually makes sense to some degree but its definitively some kind of supernatural ability about feeling the danger rather than just intuition (And the death row inmate is a dumb argument considering the same manga says that it was just an almost impossible coincidence)
Tokugawa explains that synchronicity is indeed a complete coincidence with nitroglycerin. That's not a matter of "It's too big to be a coincidence" here. Synchronicity being a big coincidence is the thing's gimmick. And it doesn't change that they just individually followed their senses and didn't know Baki in the first place.

And I didn't said they couldn't feel the danger, I'm saying that it doesn't means they can estimate power that precisely.

Oh and its actually hinted that Baki's crew can feel that since after Retsu said Jack is 10 times stronger the narrator says that such a skilled fighter won't ever be wrong about that kind of stuff so the High 8-C Jack should stay.
Never said anything about Jack. I'm not against multipliers and I said at the beginning that people who are very knowledgeable about fighting would say usable things, I'm just saying that Hanayama at that time couldn't. ^^

Last edited:
when you're supposed to prove that hanayama didn't just say that "no, four times" randomly
My problem with this is that it doesn't seems randomly from a narrative point of view.
It seems more like Itagaki was trying to explain how much of an amp something is, especially considering it makes totally sense with the scaling, doesn't look random at all and more like a fully intentional way to give a level to an ability and such a logical scaling chain shouldn't come from a random mention (This mention is just as congruent with was is shown as the Retsu's one), it's not like if he have said "He's 10 times stronger than me... No, 100 times"

Last edited:
My problem with this is that it doesn't seems randomly from a narrative point of view.
It seems more like Itagaki was trying to explain how much of an amp something is, especially considering it makes totally sense with the scaling, doesn't look random at all and more like a fully intentional way to give a level to an ability and such a logical scaling chain shouldn't come from a random mention, it's not like if he have said "He's 10 times stronger than me... No, 100 times"
I didn't see it that way when I read, it's your point of view.

When will the changes be applied to the verse?
Not until the next thread gets through

I actually think we should just move this to the discussion page since it's long since diverged from what it was originally about
You should not use the arc that the finger turned, but the distance between the finger and the hook on the first frame.
Otherwise, the finger would move so fast that the hook would not have time to reach it.
I see what your saying here and I do need to change it but this entire movement took place between the time it took the harpoon to reach Yujiro's body so the entire Arc length stays but I use the distance between the Harpoon and Yujiro's face instead

Probably gonna knock it down to Supersonic+

Will update it soon

I see what your saying here and I do need to change it but this entire movement took place between the time it took the harpoon to reach Yujiro's body so the entire Arc length stays but I use the distance between the Harpoon and Yujiro's face instead

Probably gonna knock it down to Supersonic+

Will update it soon
Please use Yujiro's head for pixel scaling. His eyes are too large in proportion to be defined as 2 cm.

Also, I will insist on using the distance between the initial position of the finger and the place where it touches the harpoon as the range of motion.
Yujiro exactly deflected the harpoon, as shown on the page earlier, and then continued to move his finger.

Also, the statement about 5 mach implies a weapon and shows a bullet.

Much better to use the speed of the fastest harpoon

I still think the profiles should have a coherent scaling while new feats are being calculated, even if it only serves as a band-aid in the meantime.

And also delete the rejected feats.
Cool then i'm down for just re-adding the updated 8-B calc and scaling everyone to that

God tiers will scale to 15 tons
Top tier capable of harming Yujiro and contending with said characters capable of harming Yujiro will scale to baseline 8-B

Just a band aid for right now but it's better then leaving the profiles in there abysmal state there in currently

Cool then i'm down for just re-adding the updated 8-B calc and scaling everyone to that

God tiers will scale to 15 tons
Top tier capable of harming Yujiro and contending with said characters capable of harming Yujiro will scale to baseline 8-B

Just a band aid for right now but it's better then leaving the profiles in there abysmal state there in currently
Downgrade LS to Class K and upgrade your speed if you don't mind

I still think the profiles should have a coherent scaling while new feats are being calculated, even if it only serves as a band-aid in the meantime.

And also delete the rejected feats.
I also agree with this.

K I am starting with the profiles

If anyone has any suggestions for speed tiers between Subsonic and Supersonic for Mid Tier characters let me know because as of right now I am Downgrading all the non-top Tiers to Subsonic and Only Characters capable of using the Mach Punch will be getting Supersonic.
God tiers will stay Supersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back