• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki: Making a Tier 7 verse Tier 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yeah, thinking about it, me 2

altough i was inside my house, so i don't know if that had any effect on it

change my vot to either 5,5 or 6
I mean being in a house is much worse because it's much easier to shake. The ground shaking so much you fall down? Just imagine it.

The earthquake magnitude where people fall down from the shaking depends on a number of factors, including the intensity of the shaking, the duration of the shaking, and the distance of the person from the epicenter of the earthquake.
In general, people are more likely to fall down during an earthquake if the shaking is strong and prolonged. The shaking can cause people to lose their balance and fall, especially if they are standing on slippery or uneven surfaces. The shaking can also cause objects to fall from shelves or topple over, which can injure people.
The distance of the person from the epicenter of the earthquake is also a factor. The shaking is strongest near the epicenter and weakens with distance. So, people who are closer to the epicenter are more likely to fall down from the shaking.
According to the United States Geological Survey (USGS), people are more likely to fall down during an earthquake with a magnitude of 5.5 or higher. However, it is important to note that people can fall down during earthquakes of any magnitude, depending on the factors mentioned above.

That was Bard's answer. And when asked if the 5.5 was for falling inside a house or on the ground it answered:

The 5.5 earthquake magnitude where people are more likely to fall down is for both being inside a house or on the ground. However, the shaking will be stronger inside a house, so people are more likely to fall down if they are indoors.

The shaking from an earthquake can cause people to lose their balance and fall, especially if they are standing on slippery or uneven surfaces. The shaking can also cause objects to fall from shelves or topple over, which can injure people.

So 5.5 is the least possible but more than likely 6 considering how everyone there is at least above normal physical fitness and some couldn't even stand.

I mean being in a house is much worse because it's much easier to shake. The ground shaking so much you fall down? Just imagine it.

The earthquake magnitude where people fall down from the shaking depends on a number of factors, including the intensity of the shaking, the duration of the shaking, and the distance of the person from the epicenter of the earthquake.
In general, people are more likely to fall down during an earthquake if the shaking is strong and prolonged. The shaking can cause people to lose their balance and fall, especially if they are standing on slippery or uneven surfaces. The shaking can also cause objects to fall from shelves or topple over, which can injure people.
The distance of the person from the epicenter of the earthquake is also a factor. The shaking is strongest near the epicenter and weakens with distance. So, people who are closer to the epicenter are more likely to fall down from the shaking.
According to the United States Geological Survey (USGS), people are more likely to fall down during an earthquake with a magnitude of 5.5 or higher. However, it is important to note that people can fall down during earthquakes of any magnitude, depending on the factors mentioned above.

That was Bard's answer. And when asked if the 5.5 was for falling inside a house or on the ground it answered:

The 5.5 earthquake magnitude where people are more likely to fall down is for both being inside a house or on the ground. However, the shaking will be stronger inside a house, so people are more likely to fall down if they are indoors.

The shaking from an earthquake can cause people to lose their balance and fall, especially if they are standing on slippery or uneven surfaces. The shaking can also cause objects to fall from shelves or topple over, which can injure people.

So 5.5 is the least possible but more than likely 6 considering how everyone there is at least above normal physical fitness and some couldn't even stand.

....that smells of chat gpt, but i guess it's alright, 6 it is

Magnitude 5NikHelton, Passerby,@ByAsura (voting rights), @HammerStrikes219, @Therefir (voting rights),(cgm)

Magnitude 5.5Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, SheevShezarrine, @ByAsura (voting rights), @HammerStrikes219, @Passersby
Magnitude 6CloverDragon03(cgm), Serlock_Holmes, SheevShezarrine, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, Maverick_Zero_X (voting rights), @ByAsura (voting rights), @Lonkitt (voting rights), @TheRustyOne (cgm),@Viott, @Majinere566, @Passersby, @Quintessence_PE,@Armorchompy (voting rights),(cgm),@DMUA(cgm)
This is thus far the updated list. Waiting on Armor to decide if he also feels Mag 6 is good considering his answer.

....that smells of chat gpt, but i guess it's alright, 6 it is
Oh it was but it was Google's Ai engine. It does support your own statement and also @Quintessence_PE statement about people not falling down on a mag 5 earthquake. Considering that a 5.5 even inside a house isn't enough to make someone fall down it's unlikely trained humans would fall down on ground by such a quake so a mag 6 sounds like a good assumption.

Last edited:
Büyüklük 5NikHelton , Passerby ,@ByAsura (oy hakları), @HammerStrikes219, @Therefir (oy hakları),(cgm ), @Armorchompy (oy hakları),(cgm)

Büyüklük 5.5Shmeatywerbenmanjenson , SheevShezarrine , @ByAsura (oy hakları), @HammerStrikes219, @Passersby
Büyüklük 6CloverDragon03 (cgm), Serlock_Holmes , SheevShezarrine , Shmeatywerbenmanjenson , Maverick_Zero_X (oy hakları), @ByAsura (oy hakları), @Lonkitt (oy hakları), [ USER=4201]@TheRustyOne[/USER] (cgm),@Viott, @Majinere566, @Passersby, @Quintessence_PE
Şu ana kadar güncellenen liste bu. Cevabı göz önüne alındığında Armor'un Mag 6'nın iyi olup olmadığına karar vermesini beklemek.
Those who voted for 6 should use more 6s

Last edited:
Oh it was but it was Google's Ai engine. It does support your own statement and also @Quintessence_PE statement about people not falling down on a mag 5 earthquake. Considering that a 5.5 even inside a house isn't enough to make someone fall down it's unlikely trained humans would fall down on ground by such a quake so a mag 6 sounds like a good assumption.
yeah, kinda forgot about the experience since it only lasted it for like 10 seconds

6 is indeed the most logical considering everyone fell

I think Mag 6 is alright yeah

That said please don't use AI for vs debating that shit is unreliable as hell

I think Mag 6 is alright yeah

That said please don't use AI for vs debating that shit is unreliable as hell

It does help in cutting time for searches (because I personally couldn't search currently) but also it did seem to support the personal experiences of both people who commented on a mag 5 quake and that's mostly why I also linked it. But also here is the mercalli scale: https://www.britannica.com/science/earthquake-geology/Intensity-and-magnitude-of-earthquakes which states mercally scale vii cause unsteady footing and it's an approximate mag 6 on ricther scale:https://www.diffen.com/difference/Mercalli_Scale_vs_Richter_Scale

Anyways so this thread is over. Someone just needs to apply the changes. @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson could you apply the changes?

Last edited:
Anyways so this thread is over. Someone just needs to apply the changes. @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson could you apply the changes?
I have been pretty busy with college work these past few weeks and I do not have the amount of freetime I usually have to browse and interact with the wiki

I would appreciate if someone else could apply the changes in this thread for now, if I do have time I will apply them though

I have been pretty busy with college work these past few weeks and I do not have the amount of freetime I usually have to browse and interact with the wiki

I would appreciate if someone else could apply the changes in this thread for now, if I do have time I will apply them though
Oh okay got it. Hope everything goes well. Could someone apply the changes?

A little offtopic. Can this be considered an earthquake? (0:10-0:20)

i commented on such feats above

meh, that feat is pretty iffy if i'm being honest, a random neighbor of Baki thinking there's an earthquake because the floor is suddenly shaking doesn't magically turn it into something comparable to even a magnitude 1 quake. matter of fact you can make the ground shake just with a bunch of people walking

The earth also shakes if a strong enough missile or an oil tank blows up near your house. You just know better because you are either...well, dead or there's a very clear big boom that is incredibly hard to miss. Neither are city block levek level regardless, which is why i'm kinda iffy on it

F3Jy8_YXAAABc_6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back