• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki Mid tier Revisions

Since Baki verse is back at town level, I rest of the keys should he fixed as well and this older incomplete thread I found was the reason for me making this newer one it said:

"
Hanayama should have been 18 years old when he destroyed the gates and escaped prison. Since he still had to serve his time after he completed the gates busting feat. And is released possibly a few months up to a year later leading into the events of NGB where he is 19 years old. Scarface confirms his age in chapter 13, which are events shortly after his release. T-Rex also has a building tier feat of destroying doors during this time, T-Rex seems to be a low tier character since he did almost 0 harm to Hanayama when he punched him repeatedly, only leaving minor scratches that didn't even stay on Hanayama's face long.

Timeline
Itagaki didnt seem to show his trial process, but I went through his entire Hanayama timeline of events of the series surrounding him and Baki. He got the standing man tattoo at age 15, he fought baki at that age as well when they first showed us how he got it when he defeated the rival Yakuza who killed his father. His next big appearance was when Yujiro used his face to block a knife, which gave him permanent scars around his mouth. As you see here. During the maximum tournament Hanayama still has the scarswhich confirms they are permanent. In Scarface during the prison stint, Hanayama does not have the mouth scars, which means he was in prison before the maximum tournament at age 17. So this feat would significantly bump anyone who scales to T-Rex and upscales from him. I will leave the details of who all gets changes to the other support members, but I want to point out eveybody with Maximum keys that are considered T Rex tier or higher should be upgraded.

Characters bumped to 8-C tier (if i missed anyone let me know)
Hanayama 2nd Key
T-Rex
Baki 3rd key
Jack 1st key
Katsumi 1st key
Retsu 1st key
Gaia 2nd key
Spec
Dorian
Doyle
Sikorsky
Yanagi