• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant speed upgrade for Magolor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
While internet searching, I found this. Magolor wanders in a dimension beyond space and time for a while before he finds an exit. Whether this is infinite or immeasurable, it's a giant upgrade. Scales to no one else (except for maybe peak Landia), as Magolor is the Kirby version of Solaris.

If the quote "roaming around the dimension beyond space and time" is to be believed, this would mean that Magolor would travel through not just space, but between entire timelines.

Since there seems to be no evidence that Magolor is 4-Dimensional, I would place Magolor's speed as "Infinite" just to be on the safe side.

As for these so called "worlds", I just need to make sure if these "worlds" are not considered pocket dimensions by any chance, but more input would be appreciated.

Probably wouldn't consider this legit, since it still took time for crowned Magolor to attempt to get to Popstar and the regular universe, as Kirby and co. were actually able to chase and intercept him. Winding up in a place beyond space and time in circumstances that are not by your own volition are usually also not considered speed feats, or every human in the Cthulhu Mythos would have the potential for infinite to irrelevant speed.

Now I just realized, the page reads that he was just roaming in the dimension that he was in. There was no mention of Magolor traveling from one dimension to another.

Thus, Azzy's thoughts on this is correct.

Alright. As I already said, if you find this illegitimate, then it gets closed right away. My bad for taking y'all's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back