• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, that would mean that the reborn Chaos Elfilis was evil after having been born and Kirby cured him from that, but he was already born good. Or that Kirby cured Chaos Elfilis from being evil right before he died, but Kirby just killed him. We only know that Kirby caused him to be reborn, from there, we don't know if the fact that he was reborn good was pure luck. If Kirby was the cause of that then that's already covered as something Kirby used the Power of Miracles for.

Aside from what the name implies (Power over miracles), the logic is that what the name implies doesn't tie to any direct control over being able to reborn overs, turn them into light, or make them small, thereby implying that the means in which that happened aren't due to "Resurrection of others, Transmutation, and Size Manip", regardless of using those powers.

Well, it could also be that the Power of Miracles triggered itself better due to Kirby facing its source. It's vague, but even then, calling it "passive" is kind of misleading, that would imply it's always active whereas it would actually rarely do things on its own, we would say it's always active but only because we don't know if the times in which it does nothing counts as it not being "on".

Well, that would mean that the reborn Chaos Elfilis was evil after having been born and Kirby cured him from that, but he was already born good. Or that Kirby cured Chaos Elfilis from being evil right before he died, but Kirby just killed him. We only know that Kirby caused him to be reborn, from there, we don't know if the fact that he was reborn good was pure luck. If Kirby was the cause of that then that's already covered as something Kirby used the Power of Miracles for.

Aside from what the name implies (Power over miracles), the logic is that what the name implies doesn't tie to any direct control over being able to reborn overs, turn them into light, or make them small, thereby implying that the means in which that happened aren't due to "Resurrection of others, Transmutation, and Size Manip", regardless of using those powers.
Ok, this makes more sense.
Well, it could also be that the Power of Miracles triggered itself better due to Kirby facing its source. It's vague, but even then, calling it "passive" is kind of misleading, that would imply it's always active whereas it would actually rarely do things on its own, we would say it's always active but only because we don't know if the times in which it does nothing counts as it not being "on".
This makes sense.

Honestly this thread is going too slow. It’s been practically a year since the 2-C revisions were being applied and they were never finished. I remember being on here for those 2-C revisions but the thread basically halted. What happened

I'm doing it from time to time but I don't have as much time as I used to. I already tried this before, but, can I show you how I add things to the lesser Star Allies & enemy characters so that any of you may give me a hand?

What currently needs to be evaluated here?

Nothing right now, I need to finish editing way too many profiles (It's like a baby version of Pokémon in that regard) with things already accepted. After that I will make new revisions, and the first thing in that list will be making some profiles shorter as pointed out to me in another thread. The issue is that I have little time and motivation to keep on editing, but it's a trivial issue as I will do so eventually.

Btw, I think that Magolor should be Extraordinary Genius, mainly due to him understanding Halcandran technology such as the Lor Starcutter and the Energy Spheres, which President Haltmann and Susie (both EG's themselves) had a lot of trouble understanding.

That's more or less right for the wrong reasons. There is a solid argument to be made there, but we don't know it for sure, it would be something like likely or possibly. It will be in my next thread.

We have more info on another Kirby manga; it's called Kirby of the Stars: The Story of Dedede Who Lives In Pupupu

• AP and speed: Throw Kirby grabs & throws Planet Popstar (Kirby Manga Mania Volume 2, Chapter 2), called a planet here & here. Notes: The sizes of the spaces inside Popstar are often shown to be bigger than how Planet Popstar is next to Kirby in that panel. Every other character (like the ones saying "oh noo") are inside of Popstar, which most likely means that the sizes shown aren't literal, rather than having Kirby growing in size.
No other feat comes even close to this.

Well, Magolor understood that technology enough to reactivate the Lor Starcutter, which we don't know how broken & in misuse it was. Say, one can repair a car w/o knowing how to built one. And of course, Magolor knows how to use the Lor, but knowing how to use anything isn't the same as knowing the ins and outs of how it's made.

Team Haltmann does have a hard time understanding ancient technology, however the one text we have about it could be interpreted as them straight up not understanding it, or that the type of technology they use is different from what they are used to see, therefore being special, but not they can't necessarily understand it if they put their minds to it.

Well, Magolor understood that technology enough to reactivate the Lor Starcutter, which we don't know how broken & in misuse it was. Say, one can repair a car w/o knowing how to built one. And of course, Magolor knows how to use the Lor, but knowing how to use anything isn't the same as knowing the ins and outs of how it's made.

Team Haltmann does have a hard time understanding ancient technology, however the one text we have about it could be interpreted as them straight up not understanding it, or that the type of technology they use is different from what they are used to see, therefore being special, but not they can't necessarily understand it if they put their minds to it.
So that's a no, then? I can understand your reasoning.

It will be in my next thread.
Oh? There is going to be a 2nd Kirby thread?

Back