• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For 6-A characters, I am struggling to understand why they don't downscale from the High 6-A calcs to Baseline High 6-A (4.435 petatons) or even 6-A+ (2.5975 petatons).

Also, for Kirby's cosmology, would it be possible to have a blog/page of the total size of the Kirby multiverse (that we know of)?

Last edited:
Thank you to all staff members who are helping out here. 🙏

Just realized how depressingly lacking Kirby is in the hax department (soul manip, fate manip, mind manip, conceptual manip, etc).

Kirby has a lot of "regular" powers but yeah his lack of hax really holds him back in battles against other 2-Cs. (I mean the only Soul Manip he has is collecting Leon's soul and that's not even combat applicable right)

I really hope they elaborate on the "power of miracle" someday

I wonder why Kirby's stamina isn't bumped considering he could do all of Super Star without sleep until the ending of the game.

If any calc member has free time for a low-end feat for fun
There is also a Jap. short for the anime where Kirby briefly tries to inhale the moon, and he doesn't bring it down but moves it notably closer.
What's the point of trying to make him Low 1-C if everyone besides Doomguy hax-stomps him?
Being aware of what was happening in the that thread by reading between lines, I would think joking about it is of bad taste, personally. Not to come off as cranky, I still think from time to time how to approach situations like that, and it just lacks a clear answer.
On another note, didn't Fecto Forgo make a parallel dimension? That's a good support feat, right?
You can see it in his profile and the cosmology blog.

You were just asking, which is fine, but you still approach what happened by already having it as a feat that would give something OP, before having the information that makes it be that way. What if it's a dimension of a lesser size? What if it was just a dream/fiction? It was both. Just a reminder that the conclusion always comes at the end, or that there are things that can make a feat like this less impressive.
I wonder why Kirby's stamina isn't bumped considering he could do all of Super Star without sleep until the ending of the game.
You are thinking TerminalMontage's Kirbo.

Well, many modes happening in 1 game don't mean they all happen in 1 day, or even close to each other, and that's all that really needs to be said about it. The first mode is a remake of the first game, it takes place in the past, and even then it goes over a day as Kirby & Dedede's profiles point out. MWW sets itself at 1 random day.

@Eficiente

Have you reached any conclusions here/is there anything that can currently be applied based on this thread?

They called me on another thread to better structure this profiles, so I need to finish that first before finishing this here. Could take me a while.

I made it on my own. Though I do remember seeing a list of notable Kirby feats and that the sun and moon fight didn't have a calc attached.

I thank you for that. In that comment I linked there is some somewhat large & super fast move the sun and moon do in space that I believe could be calc'd higher, if you're interested.

That's great. I see that people question the sizes used, so if it helps you can copy & paste this if you feel like it:

"There is no text stating what the size of the moon is, however, [[User blog:Eficiente/Kirby: Planet Popstar#Size|compiled evidence puts Planet Popstar]] as slightly bigger than an average planet, and as such as far as common sense goes its moons can be assumed to be the size of real moons.

[https://web.archive.org/web/2017101...rse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGa3vd22Q It has been stated that Popstar has many moons], canonically, and given the silly & fantasy setting of the Kirby series, it's a decent low-ball to say that this moon does in fact have a hole in it; We aren't 100% sure if that's true or if darkness covers the moon & makes it look like it has a hole ([https://youtu.be/g3-8JpCT9DU?t=193 This non-canon, tiny moon] shows having a real hole in it, for example. [https://youtu.be/znn-w57UAoI This moon has one too], and it should be canon because, again, Popstar canonically has many moons. The moon from the end of Adventure doesn't count, an explosion caused it to have a hole from then on)." - Eficiente

And then ask them what do they think of it.

Last edited:
That's great. I see that people question the sizes used, so if it helps you can copy & paste this if you feel like it:

"There is no text stating what the size of the moon is, however, [[User blog:Eficiente/Kirby: Planet Popstar#Size|compiled evidence puts Planet Popstar]] as slightly bigger than an average planet, and as such as far as common sense goes its moons can be assumed to be the size of real moons.

[https://web.archive.org/web/2017101...rse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGa3vd22Q It has been stated that Popstar has many moons], canonically, and given the silly & fantasy setting of the Kirby series, it's a decent low-ball to say that this moon does in fact have a hole in it; We aren't 100% sure if that's true or if darkness covers the moon & makes it look like it has a hole ([https://youtu.be/g3-8JpCT9DU?t=193 This non-canon, tiny moon] shows having a real hole in it, for example. [https://youtu.be/znn-w57UAoI This moon has one too], and it should be canon because, again, Popstar canonically has many moons. The moon from the end of Adventure doesn't count, an explosion caused it to have a hole from then on)." - Eficiente

And then ask them what do they think of it.
Actually we can pretty easily confirm that the hole in the moon from this example actually is a hole and not just darkness. We can see popstar through the hole in the moon as it flies over. If it were just darkness then we wouldn't be able to see the popstar through the hole.

However I have greater concerns that simply cutting the moon in half is actually a High ball.
As seen in this cutscene from the same game. The moon is literally crescent moon shaped, which I don't have to tell you would result in mass lower than just half the moon.

I forgot about this but it's why I specifically did a calc from the original instead of the remake initially because I (didn't)/(still don't know) how to calculate the volume of a crescent shaped object.

Mass scales roughly linearly with Kinetic energy so it should still be higher than the other calc as long as the mass isn't more than 10 times less than the normal moon.

Last edited:
Actually we can pretty easily confirm that the hole in the moon from this example actually is a hole and not just darkness. We can see popstar through the hole in the moon as it flies over. If it were just darkness then we wouldn't be able to see the popstar through the hole.
Ah, nevermind then.
However I have greater concerns that simply cutting the moon in half is actually a High ball.
As seen in this cutscene from the same game. The moon is literally crescent moon shaped, which I don't have to tell you would result in mass lower than just half the moon.

I forgot about this but it's why I specifically did a calc from the original instead of the remake initially because I (didn't)/(still don't know) how to calculate the volume of a crescent shaped object.

Mass scales roughly linearly with Kinetic energy so it should still be higher than the other calc as long as the mass isn't more than 10 times less than the normal moon.
Well, I'm gonna say the stupidest thing ever because I think it would help; How about downloading Minecraft, making a moon there while counting the amount of blocks it takes, and then making it be shaped like this moon while counting the blocks removed, to see the percentage removed & thus a very precise low-ball based on that?

Hey, @Eficiente, I saw this statement on VT's profile: there are as many Voids in the Kirby multiverse as the number of dimensions. Inspired by Prima Matter in Alchemy, these Voids are the ancestors of all kinds of potentialities, like "Dream, Dark, Soul, Heart".

And that got me wondering: Is Void Termina a 4D being? Do Kirby, Void Termina, and/or anyone else in Kirby have 4-dimensional abilities/hax of any sort?

No, that's as in, if you have 10 houses, they each have 1 Void living in them. If you have 50, then they are 50 Voids in total, 1 living in each of them. It doesn't say he's the houses themselves & the space between them. Actually I even made a casual video about (Throw me a like pls). Imagine for example Mew in PKMN being the first PKMN made in-universe due to having all the dni of all future PKMN made; Same with Void, but replace dni with those weird potentialities. It even makes more sense for Void as every being that came after him is his descendant, thus sharing a bit of those potentialities, whereas I don't think that's the case with Mew as Arceus created to the rest of the PKMN(?)

As I told you before, they don't. Granted, I'm pretty sure it implies that part of Void's body has some abstract aspects to it due to having bits of "Dream" in it, but I don't believe that's a power.

No, that's as in, if you have 10 houses, they each have 1 Void living in them. If you have 50, then they are 50 Voids in total, 1 living in each of them. It doesn't say he's the houses themselves & the space between them. Actually I even made a casual video about (Throw me a like pls). Imagine for example Mew in PKMN being the first PKMN made in-universe due to having all the dni of all future PKMN made; Same with Void, but replace dni with those weird potentialities. It even makes more sense for Void as every being that came after him is his descendant, thus sharing a bit of those potentialities, whereas I don't think that's the case with Mew as Arceus created to the rest of the PKMN(?)

As I told you before, they don't. Granted, I'm pretty sure it implies that part of Void's body has some abstract aspects to it due to having bits of "Dream" in it, but I don't believe that's a power.
Damn, so nothing about VT is 4D?

What about Magolor and/or Master Crown's powers in connection to Another Dimension?

Do they have any possible 4D hax? Does the Power of Miracles have any (probably not but worth asking)?

Please stop wanting those things rather than leaving them come as natural conclusions, I already answered that to you elsewhere.

What do you currently need help with here, Eficiente?

Back