• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, that really matters as it scales to many characters. Aside from that there were other lesser things I don't even remember that I need to re-view the last parts of the thread to better list, but I would rather wait to add everything that was already accepted first before doing that, so I need this thread finished for it.

Tankirbmon had interest in the feat, but he's gone for a month. Either he will come back & maybe update his calc or we can also ask calc users & give them the info above.

@Tankirbmon Have there been any advances on the calc? You can also ask Calc members how would they do it.
sorry I've been busy and haven't been checking my notifs. Before I left though I made a rough calc by simplifying the crescent moon as a short cylinder/disk with a smaller cylinder/disk cut out of it. I planned on doing the Minecraft method you suggested but got distracted by life.

it's under the same link as prior under the Disk Moon Calc title

In addition creating a replica of the moon in minecraft may be harder than anticipated since it's a fairly complex 3d shape and I'm no minecraft build expert

Edit: I also have a short scaling section at the end of the calc about who this calc scales to and why, is there anything I should change about it?

Last edited:
Yes, that really matters as it scales to many characters. Aside from that there were other lesser things I don't even remember that I need to re-view the last parts of the thread to better list, but I would rather wait to add everything that was already accepted first before doing that, so I need this thread finished for it.

Tankirbmon had interest in the feat, but he's gone for a month. Either he will come back & maybe update his calc or we can also ask calc users & give them the info above.
If you want help with calculating feats, I can ask calc group members for help after you specify what you need them to do exactly.

In addition creating a replica of the moon in minecraft may be harder than anticipated since it's a fairly complex 3d shape and I'm no minecraft build expert
Since you're into the idea; I have never done it before but I believe you can download structures already made by other people, so if you can find 1 of a giant sphere, you would only need to do so twice, once to take pics of every level of the whole sphere, and then shape the second like this Kirby moon & again take pics of its every level.

You can then place the pics in 2 albums in Imgur for us to see.
Edit: I also have a short scaling section at the end of the calc about who this calc scales to and why, is there anything I should change about it?
Well, Kirby already has a 5-A key right via scaling to something that harmed Nova, so everyone who is 5-A would scale to it. Aside from that it's ill advised to leave scaling in a calc as it can't be updated by others there or refined to say the same but better, so I'll have to tell you to please remove it.

See, when he pointed me out that we can better see that moon, I noticed that its shape is super weird; It spins on itself and lacks a lot of mass. I think it will end up having like 1/3 or 1/4 of the moon's mass.

See, when he pointed me out that we can better see that moon, I noticed that its shape is super weird; It spins on itself and lacks a lot of mass. I think it will end up having like 1/3 of the moon's mass.
We could always calc the sun instead, unless that one is also disc-shaped.

We could always calc the sun instead, unless that one is also disc-shaped.
The sun doesn't change angle (like mickey mouse's ears), so as far as we know it is spherical. If we were to go with the suns mass instead would it be best to use the density of the sun then use the volume of the moon to calculate the mass since the sun and the moon are the same size in game, or is there a better method?

There is no real sun that matches color and size that could directly reference.

Last edited:
@Tankirbmon Minor nitpick but you should probably use Popstar's size of 34,000 km in the calc to determine the sun/moon size and distance traveled.
I think I tried that before and it resulted in ftl numbers which I believe can't be used for kinetic energy. I'll try it again and see

Another reason I chose to use the moon's size as a measurement is because we don't know how far above popstar the sun and moon are when they're on the map. Which would change the distance traveled.

Last edited:
I think I tried that before and it resulted in ftl numbers which I believe can't be used for kinetic energy. I'll try it again and see

Another reason I chose to use the moon's size as a measurement is because we don't know how far above the popstar the sun and moon are when they're on the map. Which would change the distance traveled.
just checked, they traveled roughly 2 popstars in length in 0.13s which is 510,000,000m/s or 1.7c

so unless there's a way ftl speed to be validly used with kinetic energy using the moon as a measuring stick is the best option

Math isn't my area, I can only say that that sun is as small as the moon, or whichever pixelscaling gives, due to Popstar being weird and having many stars.

Um, for the 16 universes in AD, how do we know each one has their own separate Low 2-C space-time?
Please take this as an example of what I told you before.

------

I went over all the twitter posts, here are a few thing I found out:

This thread should honestly be closed. It already lost its initial purpose a while ago as different revisions have been suggested several times for the single thread. It’s so cluttered and has been abandoned for at most a month for another crt. Even some of the revisions suggested got halted (the 2-C revisions) because of said crt, which also became inactive at a point, yet more revisions are still suggested. Iirc, Antvasima had to ask what still needs to be applied several times, though I may be remembering incorrectly.

There’s also plenty of threads opened during the threads inactivity, which resulted in way over 3 crts that are still open by the way. Those crts and this one should be closed so we have less than the 3 crt limit and have less cluttered threads. Another crt should be made for the revisions currently being waited on here, if there are any. That way, we have 2 crts open (a new one for the leftover revisions of this thread, and the ongoing Kirby formatting revision), and not several inactive ones.

I would need to move everything here into a new one & make sure nothing was left so that nothing is lost, there are minor things in the ogirinal op that were never touched. I can do that as soon as the formatting thread is over.

I would need to move everything here into a new one & make sure nothing was left so that nothing is lost, there are minor things in the ogirinal op that were never touched. I can do that as soon as the formatting thread is over.
@Eficiente

How are things proceeding in this regard?

For the Kirby Manpuku Pupupu Fantasy manga:
---------------------
Here I was thinking they would all scale to destroying that castle, they're all High 4-C. I wonder who would win between this Kirby and the one from the light novels w/ = speed, one is smarter & more skilled, the other can use his everything on a thought & is crazy. We would need calcs for their speed.

It is, really. Needless to say, as always I try to be clear and honest on how I present the information, keeping in mind how people may read it and think "Ok, I see how you believe this, but my take on that is something else" by tackling that and what they might get wrong. I don't think there is any shorter way to explain that, but I'm open to suggestions.
Btw, I heard something about Kirby getting Mid-Godly regeneration, do you know anything about that?
You gave a like to this comment tho, it's that. Granted, I forgot half of what was in this thread yet to be added already.

It is, really. Needless to say, as always I try to be clear and honest on how I present the information, keeping in mind how people may read it and think "Ok, I see how you believe this, but my take on that is something else" by tackling that and what they might get wrong. I don't think there is any shorter way to explain that, but I'm open to suggestions.

You gave a like to this comment tho, it's that. Granted, I forgot half of what was in this thread yet to be added already.
To be fair, my short-term memory is utterly atrocious.

Since Kirby can freely move in and fight beings from "Another Dimension", which is "beyond space and time", is there any way that he could have immeasurable speed?

Since Kirby can freely move in and fight beings from "Another Dimension", which is "beyond space and time", is there any way that he could have immeasurable speed?
No. Beyond space and time is too unspecific of a statement to make that assumption.

That only works if you assume Another Dimension is 5-D, and as we know by the CRT attempting to make this a thing... It's not

For the Kirby Manpuku Pupupu Fantasy manga:
---------------------
Here I was thinking they would all scale to destroying that castle, they're all High 4-C. I wonder who would win between this Kirby and the one from the light novels w/ = speed, one is smarter & more skilled, the other can use his everything on a thought & is crazy. We would need calcs for their speed.
@Eficiente

So what do you think should be done here, in summary?

Btw, if we want to get a good feat to scale Kirby's first key, we could calc Sectonia's Popstar-sized death explosion, which didn't even damage or affect Popstar, and scale Kirby's first key above that for cracking the planet, assuming that the feat is higher than our current Nova calc.

I'm also going to add this:
  • [[Resistance]] to [[Morality Manipulation]] (Players can break free of [[Void Termina]]'s Circle of Friends and [[Morpho Knight]]'s Paradise Scale Wave [ imgur a/20MXkSA[/MEDIA] by mashing the directional pad for a brief time, reversing to normal as if hit by a Friend Heart]<ref>''Kirby Star Allies''</ref><ref group="note">Available to the 2º to 4º player with all Star Allies. If NPCs control them, they will never break free of their mind powers on their own. The 1º player (which will always be Kirby in the Story Mode and can be anyone in other modes) can't be affected by those mind powers in the first place, however this is most likely for game-balancing purposes rather than an outright better resistance.</ref>)
to the Star Allies' profiles since editing all of them over and over takes too much time.

Just curious, does any character affect Another Dimension in its entirety asides from it collapsing when Magolor is defeated/killed?

I know Galacta Knight harnesses its power to use that Time-Space Slash in Robobot.

Just curious, does any character affect Another Dimension in its entirety asides from it collapsing when Magolor is defeated/killed?

I know Galacta Knight harnesses its power to use that Time-Space Slash in Robobot.
I don’t think Magolor ever affected its entirety. Also, no one harnesses power from AD, it’s a spatial structure (multi-verse-like), not a power source

I don’t think anyone else did

What he said. Please write it down, this is like the 4º time you asked about the first part.

Btw, I know Kirby already ha sPurification Post-SA, but wouldn't him purifying Chaos Elfilis's soul after killing him via Power of Miracles be another example of Purification?

Also, I'm not really sure that Power of Miracles or statements about it have shown anything resembling possible Fate Hax, Probability Hax, or Law Hax (like what the profile claims).

If it turns out that the debris falling right where Truck Kirby needed during the final fight was due to Power of Miracles, then we can say that it is passive Fate/Causality Hax, but that's unconfirmed for now.

Back