• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

The way you understand the conclusions in reading a guidebook explains how smart you are

"These universes nest in dimensional layers that are governed by often highly complex laws or exist in as-yet-unformed states."
There are layers that have not yet formed and will eventually form because the layers are infinite

In the past there was no evidence of higher dimension layers, but with guidebooks now it can be used. Because the infinite dimensional layer and the infinite higher dimensional explanation, the two are related

That just explains a little more of what I'm saying

Moreover, the 6th dimension has 2 variant, namely spatial dimension and abstract plane

Here Yup, layers of dimensions
DC comics have infinite higher dimensions like Underspace Marvel, infinite layers, the 6th dimension which has a different structure from the 3rd dimension. Physical dimensions in DC Comics is H1B, unavoidable

Dc should be H1A with Layers of dream

@Brahmatman, @Ramasugita11, you are certainly entitled to your own views on DC, but this has already been discussed extensively. You clearly will not be convinced otherwise, but neither will those who disagree with you. I ask that you do not clutter this thread further trying to argue about DC's dimensionality.

@Brahmatman, @Ramasugita11, you are certainly entitled to your own views on DC, but this has already been discussed extensively. You clearly will not be convinced otherwise, but neither will those who disagree with you. I ask that you do not clutter this thread further trying to argue about DC's dimensionality.
I would rather you not frame it like that, as saying those of us who defend the wiki's interpretation will not be convinced otherwise damages our credibility when we simply don't have enough evidence.

If they attempted to counter the arguments made by the mods, it would be fine, but they don't. They only use the same scans repeatedly, trying to assert an interpretation that the mods don't agree with. If they used their time to refute the size aspect of the dimensions instead of sarcastically saying 'I guess the dimensions are small,' it would be fine. However, what they are doing will only lead to the topic being banned. This is unfortunate since I want DC to be upgraded, and their approach doesn't help the cause; it only puts people more against DC. PLEASE USE GOOD IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENTS.

I would rather you not frame it like that, as saying those of us who defend the wiki's interpretation will not be convinced otherwise damages our credibility when we simply don't have enough evidence.
It doesn't damage one's credibility to state something like that. Saying that you won't be convinced doesn't mean you're closing off any consideration of undiscovered evidence, but that going in circles about the existing and already-discussed evidence serves no purpose.

If they attempted to counter the arguments made by the mods, it would be fine, but they don't. They only use the same scans repeatedly, trying to assert an interpretation that the mods don't agree with. If they used their time to refute the size aspect of the dimensions instead of sarcastically saying 'I guess the dimensions are small,' it would be fine. However, what they are doing will only lead to the topic being banned. This is unfortunate since I want DC to be upgraded, and their approach doesn't help the cause; it only puts people more against DC. PLEASE USE GOOD IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENTS.
I have already proven that higher dimensions are spatial coordinates. I was told that they were small, didn’t work, and the qualitative difference had to be sealed. I asked to send a text where it is written about the small sizes of dimensions, and how this contradicts the instructions. about infinite higher dimensions.

No matter how many times I asked to show Beyonder’s qualitative difference, the answer was silence. After all, it is a little difficult to fulfill the requirement in your favor when there is very strong hypocrisy and speculation.

Thats enough. If you really have a deep deep desire to argue about cosmology, do so in the DC Cosmology discussion thread, not this one.

When do we apply DC cosmology to tier 1A?
With infinite higher dimensions and infinite layers of dimensions that cannot be denied, that is enough

It would need to be accepted in a CRT, which is not likely to happen. Now, please move cosmology discussions to this thread:

It would need to be accepted in a CRT, which is not likely to happen. Now, please move cosmology discussions to this thread:

I don't discuss, I ask. Anyways you can't answer it, how it was rejected.
Reject it if you can, go to my thread
Let we talk

why are we separating a dc comics discussion thread and a dc cosmology thread
why cant we talk abt cosmology here 🗿
i feel like its so redundant

Last edited:
why are we separating a dc comics discussion thread and a dc cosmology thread
why cant we talk abt cosmology here 🗿
i feel like its so redundant
Because this thread is for discussing DC in general, not just cosmology, but it's been absolutely flooded with circular bickering about the cosmology for several weeks

Anyway, looks like Raven (who I am shocked doesn't have a proper comics profile on here) can BFR people into the Phantom Zone of all places.
ABLVV84lsBR5ff-_PGjx-6xPthqhg1DjcXTmGFRdNmcnc_Bl-DotGdhoRUFnKx8OX_LATposWYlaOrsgr6zOW6NJ_aQiSmC2ATbEsa7FrgkbtG09qBwcvQc=s1600

ABLVV85t-HIjL46HbXrIDW-K_sDvWgGyekA6Zx60G7nzA78SsDXQFnkWM5q2nrNJcfyhz1Stfu63SOtqrzP4aZsV1ylXE7HYpsiFvjhGvIoOsYz1mjmmPRk=s1600

Source: Titans (2023) Issue # 7

So, a younger Current Superman and Kingdom Come Superman were able to fight the Old God Gog and hold the advantage (World's Finest takes place very early in the Rebirth careers of Superman and Batman, to the point Dick Grayson is still Robin)

Highlights include taking a blast from him unharmed and immediately rocking him with punches, heat vision and ice breath, younger Rebirth Superman surviving a blast and impalement from Gog and a double punch from them drew blood and knocked Gog out.

For comparison, in the same comic, Gog casually oneshot Kingdom Come Wonder Woman, Alan Scott and HawkGod

Anything works (though you can’t link pirated sites here, so a screenshot of the link would be better), thanks.
Getcomic . Org or dokumen . Pub or pdfdrive . Com and pdfcoffee . Com
Just download it from the link I provided, such as a DC guidebook/sourcebook or whatever you are looking for
I forgot about the link DC book: A Vast and Vibrant Multiverse, but the rest is there

Getcomic . Org or dokumen . Pub or pdfdrive . Com and pdfcoffee . Com
Just download it from the link I provided, such as a DC guidebook/sourcebook or whatever you are looking for
I forgot about the link DC book: A Vast and Vibrant Multiverse, but the rest is there
This guidebook seems to be the source of these scans of yours from earlier? Thank you, but what I was looking for is the source of these scans from Brahman.

Okay, hum, how to spell it out without being too insulting...ah yes, this is absolute shit and downright insulting.

Not going to tall everything (I'm already too pissed off) so I'm just gonna talk about some stuff.

The JL is killed. The title said it and it happens. And wow how shitty is it done. The Justice League is taken out by the Squad. With guns. Not kidding. Batan, the Arkhamverse Batman, the one and only, is killed from a headshot on his kness next to a bench. Still not kidding. Remember that awesome ending from Arkham Knights? The one with a perfect conclusion for the Bats and part of a genre-defining series of games? Well forget it, THIS is the last Kevin Conroy Batman appearence. Green Lantern is killed with guns (seriously, the whole boss fight is just run around his constructs and then shoot). Flash is defeated in his boss fight via shooting to and in a cutscene by Wonder Woman who just punches him. Superman? You know, the invincible hero? Well, you defeat himby...shooting. Yep, Superman is defeated with bullets and explosives. Then he dies in a cutscene when WW stabs him with kryptonite (and dies herself when Supes has the time to fry her alive with heat vision). But what about the final boss, Brainiac, the 12th level intelligence being who in the comics can overpower Superman and is one of the most dangerous and powerful beings in DC? Well, his boss fight has him turning into Flash and sending mooks and you defeat him...by shooting him. And he dies on his knees when Waller stabs his forehead with a stick. High five, the end. No really, the game ends on a high five.

A few more things. Apparently, the Justice League wasn't formed before this game. This in spite of the TONS of references to the League and its various heroes in Arkham Knight. After defeating GL, King Shark takes his ring and creates a construct with it to break Brainiac's shield. No, the GL ring does NOT work that way but here it does. Flash gets literally pissed on. Again, NOT joking.

For context for some:

Flash gets literally pissed on. Again, NOT joking.
Boomerang was going to only but Deadshot stops him.

Yep, Superman is defeated with bullets and explosives.
They used Gold Kryptonite

Flash is defeated in his boss fight via shooting to and in a cutscene by Wonder Woman who just punches him.
Flash doesn't even die in a cutscene

Green Lantern is killed with guns (seriously, the whole boss fight is just run around his constructs and then shoot).
They had Yellow Lantern stuff iirc.

Game is still ass tho

I want to upgrade vertigo cosmology 1A, what do you think?

Back