• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Yes, let's try to keep this thread on-topic for character profile page improvements.

Is anyone reworking Larfleeze's profile?

I'm currently reconstructing it but I wanted to make sure no one was doing anything with it and I would just be wasting my time. So, does anyone mind me continuing to work on my rework for the character?

Currently I think that it is technically Jim Lee, but I am not sure if he even gives any particular instructions.

Yes. He is a great artist, but his legacy will still be betraying and forcing Alan Moore from writing regular comic books, along with being a large part of driving DC Comics into creative, and eventually likely financial, bankruptcy.

I will check.

Last edited:
I know nothing about DiDio and I don’t care to know anything else aside from people on Twitter blaming him for the downfall of Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, so I don’t like him lel

If that is a sandbox page, it cannot be viewed by anybody other than yourself.

Yes, we are working on a comprehensive cosmology revision for DC Comics, and are almost finished.

Guys, the cosmology is going to get downgraded, so wait for that. But if you can't, then check the current cosmology blog - search it up and it will be the first to pop up. Everything you are discussing here is answered there.

Guys, the cosmology is going to get downgraded, so wait for that. But if you can't, then check the current cosmology blog - search it up and it will be the first to pop up. Everything you are discussing here is answered there.
ayo where is the current cosmology blog

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Back