• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk VS Kenny:They keep dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The battle of the kids who die too much but somehow come back to life. Speed equalized. Mysterion is used. 7-C Frisk VS Low 7-B Kenny (Well hey, ive seen people do this sort of pitting as well). Both are bloodlusted and willing to kill, otherwise, Standard Battle Assumption will be activated.

Now, who wins?

Determinatio:1 (Jackythejack (for now))

Dead Re-Rising:1 (Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now)

No Hope:1 (Edwardtruong2006)

Every next South Park Episode, I think? Assuming every day is different, id possibly say 1 day later then the universe resets itself to show Kenny is alive and no one remembers that he died.

So if it takes a day Frisk only has to kill him once and win. Got it.

also if you're using Mysterion he doesn't have Regenerationn and just healing? Because if so that makes things a lot easier for Frisk. Even then Frisk can nullify it with Stare and make it so Kenny can't do anything, and all Frisk has to do is look st him for that.

So, while I don't know too much right now, I'm gonna say Frisk takes it. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything there

Mysterion is packed with this:

"Mysterion Re-Rising: Returns to life, and heals all the allies."

Meaning he can return to life whenever he wants to. But take note, this CAN end in a knockout if they cant kill each other.

Ah, so that's a bit of a problem.

is there no possible way to put him down for good then? I mean, Frisk could probably just incap him somehow, but I don't know.

So, inconclusive? Take note that if they cant kill each other, at least one of them has to knock each other out.

maybe Kenny, as he has more methods of disabling Frisk without killing them. Nonlethal melee combos, toonforce, and magics that can still be used while bloodlusted, while a bloodlusted Frisk is left with only an assortment of blunt objects to hit Kenny over the head with.

Vote Kenny

Match is inconc

Frisk can't kill Kenny and vice-versa (SAVE and LOAD vs. Higher stats)

If it's a win by knockout, Kenny just wins based on tier advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back