• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Resetti Spaggetti people (Frisk Vs Michael Newman (Click))

Standard wiki rules, although has anyone thought up of the fact that the time between 2006 & the battle is like, defacto prep time? I'll make the remote have an algorithm where Michael can actually prep himself to get stronger weapons from the real world & be stronger physically after Michael's first death.
what?

trough this might not metter, sinse he can just pause frisk up, making They basically incapacitated, not dead, but unebla to fight nor reset...
Question, would the time gap be considered prep time? If no, I'll consider scraping this match for someone else.
only is prepare time if he can prepare bfore facing his oponent in a battle, if he comes back after he dies, no, It's not prepare time, but works like It is if he has It
2016, I updated the description, I'll consider giving Michael actual 10 years prep time if this doesn't go well.
well, how I see this battle is

frisk blitz ,Michael killing him, Michael comes back in 2006 and or he basically trys not to enter in that fight situation, or this time takes frisk from surprise using fast foward and incapacitates they with the apuse button bfore the battle starts

Hm... can Michael incap Frisk by turning them really, really small or by time stopping? I don't really see him getting pass Frisk's RESETing without using either one of those hax.

frisk blitz ,Michael killing him, Michael comes back in 2006 and or he basically trys not to enter in that fight situation, or this time takes frisk from surprise using fast foward and incapacitates they with the apuse button bfore the battle starts
Can you rephrase this? What are you saying in the second situation?

Hm... can Michael incap Frisk by turning them really, really small or by time stopping? I don't really see him getting pass Frisk's RESETing without using either one of those hax.
if he makes frisk small, frisk just manually can reset, just "pausing" would work
Can you rephrase this? What are you saying in the second situation?
1Frisk blitz Michael
2Michael wakes up at 2006
3 2 outcomes can appear now
4.1 Michael just trys to change what he did to not battle the kid that killed him
4.2 Michael uses fast foward to come back to moments before the fight, now much strongher and read to take Frisk by surprise
5.1 now the battle basically never happened, trough basically Frisk made Michael BFR him self, winning by default
5.2 Frisk is take by surprise somewher by Michael that pauses him, being paused he is unable to reset, basically making him incapacitated

Oof, I pressed reply too early, but anyhow... for Frisk's win conditions, they could either use their Sleep Manipulation to put Michael to sleep and incap them that way, use power nullification to null Michael's remote (probably not, but it is worth noting), not getting affected by Michael's own traveling to the past power due to their Acausality, or quite possibly just steal the remote from Michael's hand due to the speed that Frisk has over 'em. (my b, Frisk and Michael's lift strength is 'bout the same.)

... Also, Geno!Frisk can possibly use their fear manipulation to mess with Michael and just do the last thing I mentioned above.

Oof, I pressed reply too early, but anyhow... for Frisk's win conditions, they could either use their Sleep Manipulation to put Michael to sleep and incap them that way, use power nullification to null Michael's remote (probably not, but it is worth noting), not getting affected by Michael's own traveling to the past power due to their Acausality, or quite possibly just steal the remote from Michael's hand due to the speed and lifting strength advantage that Frisk has over 'em.

... Also, Geno!Frisk can possibly use their fear manipulation to mess with Michael and just do the last thing I mentioned above.
We are using genocide Frisk sinse It asn't especified his key, so he would just go to the kill without any hax, just kill him, but now that you mentioned, IDK how would his accasuality affect this time traveller ressurection, kris may don't even be born at 2006 deepending on Frisk age... well, fast foward basically makes Michael able to acompleshi any possible goal he has whem used, so the fast foward pause strategy should still work

Hmm, wouldn't it be assumed for the sake of this battle that Frisk was around 2006 (or something) since it was never mentioned the exact date for Undertale's events? With that in mind, if Frisk's Accasuality holds up and they realize that time has been reset, couldn't they load back to their own save point but with Micheal not knowing a thing since he doesn't have accasuality nor does he have resistance towards time manipulation?

Hmm, wouldn't it be assumed for the sake of this battle that Frisk was around 2006 (or something) since it was never mentioned the exact date for Undertale's events? With that in mind, if Frisk's Accasuality holds up and they realize that time has been reset, couldn't they load back to their own save point but with Micheal not knowing a thing since he doesn't have accasuality nor does he have resistance towards time manipulation?
well, in this situation they would enter in a incon, sinse genocide Frisk go only for the kill and Michael can't be killed, but now I think, he still having his memoryes whem time is reseted by him self, wouldn't give him some kind of accasuality? maybe his profile need an update, if I remenber click correct, his profile lacks a lot of info

well, as the way the battle is now, I think It's a incon sinse frisk would just go to his earlier save, unless fast foward could stop this outcome

I mean, when Michael dies, he's going to get returned to 2006. He could just fast foward into 2016, but then again, people are considered children up to the age of 12 so the year may not matter unless if Frisk is extremely too young to fight. You do have a point.

I mean, when Michael dies, he's going to get returned to 2006. He could just fast foward into 2016, but then again, people are considered children up to the age of 12 so the year may not matter unless if Frisk is extremely too young to fight. You do have a point.
If frisk is alive and with his memoryes, They should be able to reset even as a 2 years old

well, in this situation they would enter in a incon, sinse genocide Frisk go only for the kill and Michael can't be killed, but now I think, he still having his memoryes whem time is reseted by him self, wouldn't give him some kind of accasuality? maybe his profile need an update, if I remenber click correct, his profile lacks a lot of info
Techically yes.
well, as the way the battle is now, I think It's a incon sinse frisk would just go to his earlier save, unless fast foward could stop this outcome
Well shoot, now for round 2
(If it's a stomp/inconclusive, second round is whoever gets the first kill. 10 years of prep for both parties since I realized Frisk can one-shot)

Techically yes.

Well shoot, now for round 2
(If it's a stomp/inconclusive, second round is whoever gets the first kill. 10 years of prep for both parties since I realized Frisk can one-shot)
well... if they both have 10 years of prepare knowing that they will face one another, Michael just use fast foward and in 3 seconds he becomes the perfect genocide frisk slayer and Kills him

(the fast foward basically works like this, he set's a goal, whem the fast foward ends This goal is acomplished and he takes place of the him that acomplished said goal)

so basically a cursed stomp

I would argue with no, honestly. Micheal's remote has never shown to overcome something like Frisk's RESET, and if Sans' dialogue after resetting after killing him and the post-game Chara dialogue is to be considered, it would be in character for Geno!Frisk to endlessly kill the same person over and over again due to their own twisted sense of sentimentality; leading to an endless incon of Frisk killing Michael over and over with no way of winning but no way of losing either.

I would argue with no, honestly. Micheal's remote has never shown to overcome something like Frisk's RESET, and if Sans' dialogue after resetting after killing him and the post-game Chara dialogue is to be considered, it would be in character for Geno!Frisk to endlessly kill the same person over and over again due to their own twisted sense of sentimentality; leading to an endless incon of Frisk killing Michael over and over with no way of winning but no way of losing either.
yes... this battle is or a stomp or a incon, trough, very interesting one

voting Incon for the first battle, the second one is a stomp in Michael favor thanks to fast foward

... Am pretty sure this is how Frisk match with Kira ended up, albeit with it leaning towards the latter instead of the former, I vote for incon.

... Am pretty sure this is how Frisk match with Kira ended up, albeit with it leaning towards the latter instead of the former, I vote for incon.
I kinda dislike that battle, sinse kira bite za dust don't really is a great combat atack, and kira need outside help to use It
trough I din't read It, so they might had other reasons for the incon

There was nothing stopping Kira from using BtD on Frisk, but it couldn't overcome Frisk's RESET power, and their accasuality, plus, it could be argued that Frisk could beat Kira and vice versa, but they couldn't since their own hax make it an incon - which is the same as this match.

There was nothing stopping Kira from using BtD on Frisk, but it couldn't overcome Frisk's RESET power, and their accasuality, plus, it could be argued that Frisk could beat Kira and vice versa, but they couldn't since their own hax make it an incon - which is the same as this match.
yes

well, acctually if kira died bite the dust also stops, and another person need to be infected by It and need to tell about kira name to another person to explode them... yes

BtD is weird, tbh, and I have half-a-mind to create a new Frisk vs Jojo char match after I find an opponent who can provide an answer for Frisk's RESET that isn't the bullshit known as GER or Tusk Act 4. But we're getting off-topic... Anybody else wants to vote for incon or wishes to argue for either one?

BtD is weird, tbh, and I have half-a-mind to create a new Frisk vs Jojo char match after I find an opponent who can provide an answer for Frisk's RESET that isn't the bullshit known as GER or Tusk Act 4. But we're getting off-topic... Anybody else wants to vote for incon or wishes to argue for either one?
don't think much people will appear here at this time... I can provide you some characters that aren't this 2 that might work fot a frisk jojo battle

Back