• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Zeref's Mistake in Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go if you actually want to read up and educate yourself before you keep showing your ignorance about the Jojoverse and how MiH works

K, still going to keep my vote for the Pucci thread.

I mean I want the Pucci thread too because seeing as you have no ground for your argument making it ultimately futile because you won't be able to prove your case in the debate. I do indeed look forward to crossing paths with you once again bruv.
Simmer down before you get bulli

I think we can all agree that no change regarding JoJo can happen without Chariot and his legendary walls of text. Best to drop Pucci stuff now

Can y’all just downgrade Zeref to multi continental.It looks like y’all fairy tail fans are just stretching it, made a whole argument that doesn’t even correlate for no reason.

Yeah being stubborn like this isn't exactly befitting of a administrator Damage. It's basically "well I know your right but I'm still gonna disagree just because I want a downgrade."

You scolded KingTempest for much lesser behavior, practice what you preach.

Yeah being stubborn like this isn't exactly befitting of a administrator Damage. It's basically "well I know your right but I'm still gonna disagree just because I want a downgrade."

Excuse me? When did I acknowledge that I thought the other person was right?

If I was convinced by their argument then I'd change my vote to agree with them, not blindly stick to whatever I had said before.

I'm sorry if I misread this, but I THINK what Damage was saying is that he'll save his actual vote until the actual thread, after he's made up his mind when all the evidence is presented, not necessarily that he'll disagree with it regardless. At least that's what I gathered.

Edit: Seems I was right lol

I'm sorry if I misread this, but I THINK what Damage was saying is that he'll save his actual vote until the actual thread, after he's made up his mind when all the evidence is presented, not necessarily that he'll disagree with it regardless. At least that's what I gathered.
Indeed, when all evidence & arguments are presented in that CRT then I'll be able to change my mind or not.

Excuse me? When did I acknowledge that I thought the other person was right?

If I was convinced by their argument then I'd change my vote to agree with them, not blindly stick to whatever I had said before.
That seems like a bald-faced LIE because you don't even argue against the point presented to you as you clearly did when you said this after I posted my argument against the Pucci downgrade:

If you actually have a real argument you would have used it by now but it is clear to anybody who can read that you are doing this just because you think that you are trolling a Jojo fan. Sorry to say this again, I am not a Jojo fan and I am neutral to the Zeref change but seeing as you have false beliefs that you are trying to get others to agree with while lacking context I felt the need to step in.

Indeed, when all evidence & arguments are presented in that CRT then I'll be able to change my mind or not.

Come on Damage mate, if you really wanted to respond to me you would have by now but you keep pussyfooting around engaging me in a debate for some reason. Three users having given you reasoning here whilst the topic was derailed and focusing on Pucci and after the previous topic concluded. If you really wanted to downgrade Pucci or debate the topic honestly you would have made the CRT by now.

That seems like a bald-faced LIE because you don't even argue against the point presented to you as you clearly did when you said this after I posted my argument against the Pucci downgrade:

It was already asked on this thread that we save it for another CRT... so why would I continue arguing here?

"Pucci thread."

Literally no reaosn to even have a Pucci thread, the only reason one was wanted was because people kept purposely mistaking MiH as working similarly to that of Neo Eclipse whenever it doesn't. One Manipulates time, the other Manipulates gravity on a universal scale.

@DemonGodMitchAubin, a couple of things:

The AP justification says this
Unknown with Neo Eclipse (By merging the power of Fairy Heart and the Space Between Time, Zeref was going to reset time back at least 400 years and relive his life[3], which was going to destroy the present world and create a new one[4])
This is justifying unknown AP with something that's not AP. Characters don't get an unknown AP rating because of time reset hax. If there is some other justification to be used for this rating, we should use that instead, and remove this one.

And as I suggested in the OP, we should also remove the part in the P&A section where it says:
since it causes unneeded confusion. Simply mentioning "Neo Eclipse has the power to reset time back at least 400 years and allow Zeref to relive his life" already includes the effects of the hax.

@DemonGodMitchAubin, a couple of things:

The AP justification says this

This is justifying unknown AP with something that's not AP. Characters don't get an unknown AP rating because of time reset hax. If there is some other justification to be used for this rating, we should use that instead, and remove this one.

And as I suggested in the OP, we should also remove the part in the P&A section where it says:

since it causes unneeded confusion. Simply mentioning "Neo Eclipse has the power to reset time back at least 400 years and allow Zeref to relive his life" already includes the effects of the hax.
bPya8HV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back