• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonGamerZ913 said:
The Phoenix was given a straight up High 6-A despite its reasoning also being for a suicide attack done over time, so I don't see why this can't work.
I remeber Calaca did a CRT removing it becuase it was overtime and it was agreed. The same with Dragon Cry that was also rejected becuase it was overtime

I also asked Ant too and he said "No. I dont think so"

Hence why I need to ask other staff members the same question to see

My apologies, I didn't know that.

But in that case, why are you making the argument of time in the first place?

Zackra1799 said:
Once we have finnaly reached a conclusion I feel like we should Archive this thread.
And you can wait. I want to make sure this is accurate so calm down just cause you want the upgrade that badly

@BlackeJan

I get your concerns, so feel free to contact some staff members just to be safe, I agree that Ars-Magia needs to be debated more and isn't as straightforward as Etherion and Dragon Cry

OneBleachHurricane said:
I think because Ars-Magia is a overtime feat and he wants to see which timeframe is more accurate manga or anime?
But wasn't it just stated that the calc is still valid even if it's overtime since it's a melting calc?

@Demon

Thank u very much for the patience (even though i know u dont like me) and I have no problem with them scaling to Ars Magia if it wasnt because it was a suicide attack or looked like it was being done overtime

I legit asked a bunch of staff/content/discussion members so hopefully they reply back soon

@BlackeJan

I don't dislike you at all, I just find the way you argue to sometimes be faulty, I don't ever mean it personally though, as for Ars-Magia, your concerns are valid and I get why you feel the need to be skeptical, it doesn't hurt to ask staff members for more clarification

I still think they scale to Ars-Magia, but that is an entirely separate topic from what all the staff members above agreed upon, so it deserves it's own discussion on how we use it

@Demon

Non taken and i dont blame you. I thought though the whole point of this was to see if Fairy Heart could scale above Ars Magia

EDIT: I sent messages to over 10 staff/discussion/content members so if they dont say anything in a day or 2 then this can be closed

Eh, it originally was, but I decided that the direction of this thread was kinda out of control, so I just wanted it to remain on my explanation blog, which's main point was Etherion and Dragon Cry scaling

Ars-Magia needs a more centralized and on focus CRT later, there's still a lot more to come, some people want to argue for lightspeed and we still need to discuss fodder the lightspeed one is gonna be a sh*tstorm

I'm far less passionate about those topics though, I mean I put my heart and soul into the explanation blog above

@BlackeJan

I understand why you think that way, as most suicide attacks usually end up not scaling to anything to begin with. Your arguments have no bearing on you as a person, by the way. None of this is personal until someone tries to make it personal (hence why the wiki forbids this).

I also think the god tiers scale above Ars-Magia for reasons I've mentioned above, but that doesn't nullify what you may think.

Every just wait for Aldoron's Conceptual Wood Hax Dragon Roar and we'll all forget about Ars-Magia and Dragon Cry scaling. It's gonna be spicy.

@BlackeJan

The way you worded the questions to the staff members was kinda iffy, I thought you were asking about the calc itself, not the scaling, I was gonna save the scaling for a later discussion at some point since those questions don't give the full context

But eh, we'll settle that later, I'm just happy my hard work payed off very well

@Demon

I mean I just wanted to know in general if we can scale superior people to sucide attacks even when it was overtime. If u want i can also ask about the calc as well since i do know a few who are very good with calcs

The point is that the Fairy Heart is superior in magic power to Ars-Magia, it may be rejected, but myself and some others wanted to make that argument

Context is very important, so if you just say it's a suicide attack and it's overtime, it will likely give an incorrect impression without any other info

What would u had like me to say? I thought that was pretty much the generalization of Ars Magia so that was what i went with

It's fine, I'll eventually make a thread for it down the line, we're currently not scaling any of the God Tiers to Ars-Magia yet, so we'll just wait to have that conversation

This thread can be closed now, it's purpose has been served

Given that this was done over time as a suicide attack, should it really scale to anybody?

^That's a discussion for another time, I have reasons for why it should scale, but that's a different argument than what this thread is about, so I don't want to get into now

Also can you close this thread

August is one of the smartest characters in the verse, and as shown with right before Gildarts jumped in to fight him, he is not above sacrificing his own allies. The fact that he even used it in the first place also shows he's not above sacrificing himself.

Basically, if August believed that Ars-Magia would be enough to stop Acnologia, he wouldn't have hesitated to use it at all. The fact that despite having this, he still firmly believed that only with Fairy Heart could Zeref stand a chance against him, implies that Acnologia is even stronger than the magic power emitted by Ars-Magia.

Edit: Oops, forgot we were saving this for another time. Sorry.

> Basically, if August believed that Ars-Magia would be enough to stop Acnologia, he wouldn't have hesitated to use it at all

Can't there be other possible reasons for why Ars Magia wouldn't work on Acnologia besides not having sufficient AP?

Guys... I said that this is an argument for a different time... This topic is a lot more iffy than what my explanation blog was about, so please don't derail this thread

Dimaria said that when she was on a boat a ways away from Fiore, she was 30 Km away from Hargeon Port and 400 Km away from Magnolia, so the distance between Fiore and Hargeon Port is 370 Km

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back