• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yeah, we're not supposed to have CRT's, but we're already discussing everything in the main discussion thread anyways, I think it's be better if just moved the convo here

Here's my Explanation Blog on everything this discussion will be about

Why Fairy Tail God Tiers scale to Etherion and Dragon Cry

Agree: 15 (DemonGodMitchAubi, Elizhaa, DarkDragonMedeus, Schnee One, DragonGamerZ913, Nerd1435, Yoyco, PowerToScale, 1997KD, ShadowGun45, OneBleachHurricane, Le Cookie Salé, AnonymousBlank, Zackra1799, Zencha9)

Disagree ()

Let's keep this quick and simple, it's fairly straight forward

Currently, the last thing we need to discuss is wether or not we scale Fairy Heart and Acnologia to August's Ars-Magia

In the Fairy Tail World, there is a universal energy system in place, If Object A has more magic power than Object B, then Object A can output more energy, Fairy Heart has more magic power than August, that means Fairy Heart itself can output more energy than August's 6-A+ feat

And I'm not saying many people scales, Base Zeref does not scale, August and all of the Spriggans don't scale, it's just Fairy Heart and above

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
And I'm not saying many people scales, Base Zeref does not scale, August and all of the Spriggans don't scale, it's just Fairy Heart and above
Even disregarding Ars-Magia, wouldn't Pre-SBT Acnologia, those comparable and above still scale above Etherion and Dragon Cry anyway?

I'm in agreement with this. Given August's character, if he had believed Ars-Magia would defeat Acnologia, he would've used it. He's shown that he's not above sacrificing his own allies, either, as he was about to give up their lives right before his fight with Gildarts, and he's not above sacrificing himself either, given his devotion to Zeref.

> If Object A has more magic power than Object B, then Object A can output more energy, Fairy Heart has more magic power than August, that means Fairy Heart itself can output more energy than August's 6-A+ feat

August's typical attacks (and therefore his typical magic power) doesn't scale to himself when he using Ars Magia, does it?

Forum Move could take another month and I'd just like to finish this last thing before we appy the changes

Then the move got pushed back and a dozen CRTs went through for other verses. Even if we don't apply this, it'll get most people on the same page or see where others stand on the topic while also stopping people from clogging the GD.

@OneBleachHurricane

That doesn't even matter really, no one actually knew about Acnologia's Magic Absorption or Resistance and even if they did, Fairy Heart has evidence of being stronger than Etherion and Dragon Cry on it's own anyways

Pretty much everyone, including 2 other staff members besides myself, agree with the scaling Fairy Heart to Etherion and likey to Dragon Cry

I just want to deal with the August stuff here and now, so I can make the proper changes, he has an accepted calculation at 6-A+

@OneBleachHurricane

Yeah pretty much, as for Pre-SBT Human Form Acnologia, I'd say leave as is

But the whole point I'm getting at is that Fairy Heart is stronger than Ars-Magia

August believed he himself can't put down Acnologia/considerably damage him/slow him down even with Ars Magia. He would have done it if he believed so if that helps Zeref in obtaining the Fairy Heart. (Acnologia is also Zeref's biggest hurdle)

Both Irene and August have predicted there's a possibility Zeref might match Acnologia after he obtains the Fairy Heart. (Although Acnologia makes fun of Irene at the thought of Zeref surpassing Acnologia)

Which means Fairy Heart Zeref ~ Pre-ROT Acnologia > Ars Magia (in August's pov)

I don't even think the spriggans actually know about Acnologia's magic immunity considering even Larcade believed he could possibly take Acnologia dow. Of course this could be attributed to his cockiness but if he actually knew Acnologia is immune to Magic, he wouldn't have believed Acnologia would be affected by his Magic.

And she was also referring to their Strength/Magic Power since that was what the discussion is about. Which Acnologia ofcourse laughs at and Irene states that it is a possibility.

1. Zeref's fire power definitely exceeds August's Ars Magia.

2. Zeref 'might' surpass Acnologia in terms of power implying Acnologia's magic power is above Ars Magia as well since if they believed even Zeref who completely surpasses Ars Magia can't necessarily match Acnologia's power, it implies Acnologia's strength surpasses that of Ars Magia.

At least 2.8 Petatons:

FH Zeref, Natsu (Strongest Forms), Dragon Gods, Post-SBT Human Acnologia, Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia

5.6 Pentatons:

Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia, Happy, Ichiya

So basically this? I'm all for it.

Welp, I agree. I have the same arguments as Mitch and he show me his on Discord before he posts his blog. I also given a little bonus argument on the blogpost comment which comes to support a bit, and I have calculate the area of Fiore too. (Idk if It might help, I think Mitch posted it somewhere if I remember correctly) so yeah. You have my vote. ƒæì

@BlackeJan

Elizhaa and DarkDragonMedeus

They agreed and showed their support on the explanation blog

It looks like the Ars-Magia calc is up in the air and could be downgraded and seen as unreliable, at this point, I say we just scale them to the Etherion to Dragon Cry for now and when that calc is settled, we can bring up Ars-Magia Scaling again

I mean with 13 people unanimously agreeing to the scaling of Etherion and Dragon Cry and 3 of them are staff members, it seems like this was all accepted, so I'll wait just a bit more for other people to give thoughts and opinions and then I think we can proceed with changes

OneBleachHurricane said:
At least 1.4 Petatons:

FH Zeref, Natsu (Strongest Forms), Dragon Gods, Post-SBT Human Acnologia, Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia

2.8 Pentatons:

Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia, Happy, Ichiya

Unquantifiable:

Erza with "She's Erza"

So basically this? Still all for it.

^Antvasima said it's good too

Also everything besides Ars-Magia has been unanimously agreed upon by a large number of people, so everything barring Ars-Magia is pretty much accepted

Maybe you should wait a while and invite some people who would probably be against it. This is pretty controversial from what I recall. You wouldn't it want it be downgraded in a week or month or something right? like that Phoenix calc.

why don't we scale Fairy Heart completely to Dragon Cry ? at the end of the film, Zeref and Acnologia appears, right ?

Dragon Cry should get the full High 6-A. However, it would be "At least 6-A, likely High 6-A" for the others because while it's very likely that they scale above Dragon Cry due to Zeref's immense knowledge of magic and statement of Fairy Heart being the Pinnacle of Magic, there is no direct comparison to Dragon Cry in-verse.

"Invite some people who would probably be against it"

Now why would I intentionally try to look for people who wouldn't want to accept this... it's up to other people to decide if they want to participate in the CRT, if you have a opposing argument than my own, feel free to give it and I'll give a counter argument, also with the Phoenix Calc, I was just wrong there, I'm much more confident here and believe I have covered everything, I also asked 2 staff members who are neutral to Fairy Tail to take a look at my arguments and they said it looks good and they agree

Looking for people who would disagree just for the sake of disagreeing wouldn't help my argument at all...

Question, why don't we scale Human form Acnologia to the Dragon Cry or at least Etherion given he crushed it with ease? I can't recall any anti-feats for this either.

You should just link the Blog in either the verse page or in the God-Tier profiles.

We don't want people starting another CRT once this is done w/o reading all the arguments you have presented.

At that point, Dragon Cry has solid AP, it doesn't have solid durability, also at that point, it was a ribbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back