• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Irene and Human Acnologia aren't normal humans tho, so we can't say for sure that their Dragon Forms give the same increase in speed, it's not like Nebaru where we clearly see him go from Base to Dragon Force to Dragonization to Full Dragon Form

Acnologia and Irene are pretty much Dragons in Human Form, so therefore I'm not giving them the speed multiplier, I'm being as conservative as possible with the multipliers
They clearly do get a buff though Irene her self went from high enchanter to sage upon transforming.

Well this seems rather unanimous and two staff have accepted the CRT, I'll wait some more time for other responses, but regardless it looks like the CRT is accepted

What will be done about FDKM and the god tiers?

@Trinimac15 They got noticeable power boosts, but nothing really implies they got a speed boost equivalent to the 4x multiplier. We know they get a speed boost, but it's unquantifiable.

God Tiers just scale far above Base Irene, FDKM Natsu would scale to Dragon Force Wendy

I know they'd be far above, but as in, would they just be baseline Relativistic, likely higher, or would they be fully the high-end of 17.84% SoL?

They'd have to be Relativistic, likely higher, since we have no proof that they scale to 17.84% SoL fully, and with stuff like this, we have to be sure to give the full rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back