• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aokiji vs August (8-10-0) / Needs One Piece Supporters to see if it's a Stomp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I mean reflection isn't really gonna do much since Kuzan is naturally resistant to ice. So attacking him with ice isn't gonna do much.
That's not how reflector works.he it reflector any attack, even if they are made up of light(since midnight can reflect light to create illsuion), it's basically Like Gaara sand defense, but better version.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I mean reflection isn't really gonna do much since Kuzan is naturally resistant to ice. So attacking him with ice isn't gonna do much.
Reflector is what prevents Kuzan from hitting August with ice.

I'm aware, I'm not sure if you understood the point I've tried to make. Reflecting an ice attack back at Kuzan isn't gonna be negative to Kuzan. I.E, it's useful but it wouldn't have much of an impact.

August has the magical ability to hear a person's very soul, allowing him to tell what they are going to do next, and allows him to hear their thoughts. With it, August is able to foresee all of the attacks performed against him and react accordingly, countering them without effort.

So with August being to hear aokiji very soul I can't kuzan winning; how can conq haki counters sound magic I'm which can hear souls as well as thoughts my vote is August only for that reason other wise aokiji high diff

Schnee One said:
<Sun sized one Piece planet

What idiot thought that was accurate?
Literally everyone. They only started going like "wait wtf" when some random fodder like Gladius ended up being tier 6 lmao.

AnonymousBlank said:
Natsu's fire can vaporize sand in far weaker forms, passively melts a huge stadium and vapes lakes despite not contacting them just from his magical power alone and no actual flames etc. This is the guy who can't neg August's flames.
Reflector say no u. Everything non organic that enters the field gets shunted outside or around the user so August is untouchable unless Kuzan goes cqc where he isn't even allowed to use his logia or get removed from August's Reflector.

Sleep magic will work unless he can resist it. It doesn't focus on making people more tired, that's pure headcanon.

Once again wrong. In Racer's first ever appearance it gets explained that it actually slows the time of everything within the field and the only way to get around its time slow beyond simply being fast enough that it doesn't matter is for something to begin its motion outside the field and enter in hence Gray sniping with his IM:Cannon from the top of Lyon's pillar. Even if Aokiji does this, Reflector 'no u's once again.

August never fought someone who was a threat to him except for Acno who resists magic and his sleep hax has shown no such weakness. He literally flexed on everyone he ever fought and the one time he got serious was when he was bloodlusted and used Ars Magia. He wasn't going for the incap nor needed to so unless Aokiji has resistance to sleep manip, he takes a nap the moment August whips it out.
Okay thats unquantifiable, we don't know how much stronger Natsu's heat increased since those feats unless your going to use vague multiplyers which is calc staking. They are all nice feats but their boiling points are all lower than steel, and even if it is hotter. As I said before it isn't going to give him that much damage due to his body having no flesh, meaning his stamina won't be that dented.

Refectlor can only affect one area at a time, Aokiji's might not get to freeze August in his first atempts but once he decides to flash freeze in all directions August cannot defend himself because the biggest weakness of Reflector is that he can't defend from both around and above so he will get flash frozen. Logia's like Ace stopped the Drum Kingdom from snowing for as long as he was there, which the Admirals are superior to by replicating the same feat yet they don't need to stay for it to work so they have the range.

The burden of proof is for you to make, not me, you said it without any evidence supporting it and if you say I haven't well you still haven't proved it. Meanwhile people will go with the ones with the shown limitations, unless you like high balling.Aokiji has not demostrated to affect people who has the same will power as Aokiji, unless your one of those people who think Itachi can genjutsu Goku when his power and will power transcend anything he has done. No it's not my headcanon, it directly affects their tiredess since it is sleep manipulation who needs its main contributer tiredess. Even if he managed to put him to sleep, his logia activates even if the user is not aware of the situation. Look at Doffy cutting off Croco's head, no FT character August scales to has demostrated Admiral levels or stamina or let alone that of Ace/JInbe.

Aokiji has Observation Haki that is good as Augusts precog, they will both know what their opponent is going to do and time it correctly. However if it comes down to them trying to block each other or stall then August is not going to win when he has not been capable of fighting with seriously injuries as Aokiji for 10 days. Finally August has not faught someone as big of a threat as Aokiji. Stomping Natsu in sheer power is not going to prove he is capable of fighting as long as an OP Top Tier, when the feat isn't stamina based and sorry if I get anything wrong sometimes I read things then get the wrong idea.

Since when was that a weakness of Reflector? Where did you get that from?

Itachi would be able to genjutsu Goku. Goku's not 4D and doesn't have any resistance to mind manipulation.

Sorry Schnee, haven't been in this community for a while.

Check Erza vs Midnight, the weakness gets mentioned there.

I meant transcend as an expression, and no thats not has it works your asuming Itachi's Genjutsu's power is strong of that as Goku's. When their is a clear gap in power, and if you cling onto the possibility of him doing that to Goku I can cling onto the possibility of him negating it. Both are not being able to be proven unless we follow extremely high assumptions, look up NlF. I just wanted to clear of that lets just walk it off and if you have any problems go to people who tell you about it.

Genjutsu negates durability, Goku being physically millions of times stronger than Itachi doesn't make Itachi's genjutsu not work on him.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hax

"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability."

What I think

You were talking about

While it is true that he can't effect multiple areas, that isn't the same as him only being able to effect a specific direction. He can still effect the entirety of the area around himself which makes AOE/attacks that come in from several directions useless. Since August isn't going to be using Reflector magic directly on Kuzan, he is free to use it on any attacks that get near him.

Some hax don't always bypass the NLf, some do if that Hax as something remotely has to do with the opponents power in any way it applies to the nlf. Like Itachi's genjutsu it still relies on manipulating chakra aka power, and if he hasn't shown it affect the energy of Goku's level it is a NFL to assume. This applies to August as well, he is affecting the will power of a person by making them more sleepy, thus if their was a person to exceed he will power of those he made asleep he will not affect them. I however might of made a mistake saying that my possibility is not valid, when the low ball assumption is more valid than the high balled. Thats why I mentioned them altering the island, meaning it goes in up, down, left and right since a potent Logia Fruit can affect the sky if they wanted to. Meaning Aokiji's power does affect multiple areas at a time bypassing th Reflector.

Effecting multiple areas at a time does not bypass Reflector. Reflector can only work in two areas at a time. If August uses Reflector on Kuzan, then yes, he can get hit while doing that. But if August is only using Reflector in the area around himself(Which he would do), then Kuzan will not be able to hit him even if he attacks the entire country they're in.

Refectlor can only affect one area at a time, Aokiji's might not get to freeze August in his first atempts but once he decides to flash freeze in all directions August cannot defend himself because the biggest weakness of Reflector is that he can't defend from both around and above so he will get flash frozen. Logia's like Ace stopped the Drum Kingdom from snowing for as long as he was there, which the Admirals are superior to by replicating the same feat yet they don't need to stay for it to work so they have the range.

umm, no, reflector can reflector anything from all direction [1], its just cant be used on two palace at same time.

Aokiji has Observation Haki that is good as Augusts precog, they will both know what their opponent is going to do and time it correctly. However if it comes down to them trying to block each other or stall then August is not going to win when he has not been capable of fighting with seriously injuries as Aokiji for 10 days. Finally August has not faught someone as big of a threat as Aokiji. Stomping Natsu in sheer power is not going to prove he is capable of fighting as long as an OP Top Tier, when the feat isn't stamina based and sorry if I get anything wrong sometimes I read things then get the wrong idea.

the difference between akoji haki and august mind reading is, akoji can only predict oppoen next move, while august didnt just read his mind, he can also read his memory/weakness and their plan.

@Tryhard

Unquantifiable? Sand requires goddamn lightning to sublimate and even then it barely does it to half a cm around the bolt. Who the hell needs "vague multipliers" when Natsu's flames have feats putting them over x5 above the sun's temp and his resist still can't neg August. By the way, vague multipliers aren't calc stacking at all, learn what the term actually means.

Dragon already explained why you were completely wrong here

Burden of proof is on me? This shit is explained on Racer's page on this very wiki. They say perception but its blatantly obvious that everything inside the filed is slowed or else people would be able to make themselves go "faster" than what they normally do if it only slows perception. Something on a profile >>>>>> absolutely everything you say without a crt.

Dragon also explained the hax so no need to bother with that. Stamina has nothing to do with being forcefully put to sleep. If Aokiji can sleep and has no resistance to it, he takes a nap.

And now you are just throwing out random claims no one mentioned at all. He puts him to sleep. No one is arguing August will play a game of attrition. Reflector negs all range so Kuzan needs to cqc, Time Slow and Meteor speed amp August for the advantage in cqc and he just uses sleep manip to incap.

Aplogies I meant that his transformations don't multiple his heat is what are unquantifiable, rather than the feats in those forms which a quantifiable. The same goes for Dragons points, Reflector can't affect two areas such as theirs and the opponent at the same time.

Again I meant something else that I may of not clarified as well, what I meant was August hasn't affected people his tier with sleep magic or has demostrated the ability to put someone with similar or more endurance than Aokiji to sleep. Before you say I need to prove it, you need to prove it first since you made the claim with a lack of evidence supporting August can do it to his own tier.

Aplogies I meant that his transformations don't multiple his heat is what are unquantifiable, rather than the feats in those forms which a quantifiable. The same goes for Dragons points, Reflector can't affect two areas such as theirs and the opponent at the same time

Natsu in the base from can vaporize sand, but when he goes Fdkm(with his own power) he can set the earth on fire/vaporize the whole lake, just by his body heat. So yes, transformation increases his fire temp and power.

Yes, reflector can't affect two area, which everyone know, but if user use it on himself, they can reflect attack from everywhere, which is shown in above scan, midnight can even reflect/bend Natsu fd roar in his sleep, without looking at him, same against erza, he reflects blade coming from side and behind. Which proof reflector can deflect both physical and elemental attacks.

Again I meant something else that I may of not clarified as well, what I meant was August hasn't affected people his tier with sleep magic or has demostrated the ability to put someone with similar or more endurance than Aokiji to sleep. Before you say I need to prove it, you need to prove it first since you made the claim with a lack of evidence supporting August can do it to his own tier

Sleep magic is a hax, it's not a ap based attack,akoji didn't have any feat to resist magic based attack, endurance can't do anything if you can't resist hax.

Number1Tryhard said:
The same goes for Dragons points, Reflector can't affect two areas such as theirs and the opponent at the same time.
Yes, I know. I didn't say he would. August will only use Reflector on his own area, which would neg all of Kuzan's ranged attacks.

Bump

Is this correct

Oh well

Aokiji - 4 (Number1Tryhard, CinCameron20, Rin The Dragon Empress, Rei Rubro)

August - 5 (AnonymousBlank, Schnee One, DragonEmperor23, 1997KD, Kunglao105)

If Tryhard's initial comment is what everyone is FRAing Kuzan for, all of its combat relevant points have been debunked.

Reflector works on AOE attacks, August's Time Slow is actually Time Slow and doesn't get negged by Observation Haki, and Stamina/Endurance does not give you resistance to sleep hax.

The only other thing you could argue his comment is saying is that Kuzan would wear out August's Reflector with spamming attacks but that would be wrong too since Midnight can keep it up while sleeping and August has the same level of competency if not better.

With Reflector negging any ranged attack Kuzan tries, he would have to do CQC which August would still beat him in due to having Time Slow and Meteor (A speed amp).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back