• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Heart Zeref and all of fairy tail god tiers ap upgrade and a DF + FDKM Natsu/Acnologia + dragon gods minus aldoron ap upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is me proposing a upgrade to the fairy tail god tiers who scale to Fairy Heart Zeref scale to and above the phoenix suicide attack.

Now i understand that the reason the god tiers do not scale is because of many reasons such as the phoenix needed to absorb the magic power from all living beings and the land in order to pull off the attack and it was an overtime feat added with the fact it was a suicide attack. But this should only mean base zeref does not scale to this feat and nothing suggest Fairy heart zeref not scaling to the feat.

There is no reason fairy heart zeref should not scale since we have many statements which state fairy heart is a limitless source of power. And is the ultimate magic power.

fairy heart is said to be THE PERPETUAL MAGIC
Fairy heart is said to be a magic power greater than the 3 great magic of the fairies and fairy sphere is one of the 3 magics which even acno could not destroy.
stated to be a magic power that is limitless and never will never run dry, and can launch unlimited etherions, and mavis even adds saying it "holds" enough magic power suggest it has a limit.
Mavis even states fairy heart has no limits.
Makarov states it can launch an etherion with INFINITE MAGIC POWER
Zeref states space time and everything is his to control and a limitless eternal magic power( something that has been said about fairy heart many times and other statements say almost the same thing). And says natsu can call it the PINNACLE OF ALL MAGIC
And when zeref activates fairy heart he says it is the UNLIMITED MAGIC POWER and has the power of a god

Further explaining my thoughts
  • Fairy heart is said by multiple people (2 of said people are the smartest characters in the series which is mavis and zeref) to have limitless, eternal and infinite magic power. mavis even saids saying it holds magic power suggest a limit. and is straight up stated to have no limits which would mean the magic power it had would be far superior to anything the phoenix was doing since the phoenix absorbed magic power from the living creatures and the land. meaning it absorbed a finite amount of magic power but nothing to suggest it was the pinnacle of all magic as zeref says. or anything to say it can launch equal to unlimited etherions or a etherion with unlimited magic power. it is clear to see that fairy heart is being portrayed as the ultimate magic power with nothing other than acno and sdff natsu + dragon gods being comparable.
DF + FDKM Natsu/Acnologia and the dragon gods human form(not aldoron) ap upgrade.
df+fdkm has a low 6-B rating for being at least 4x stronger than his df form but i think he should get a High 6-A or low 6-B likely High 6-A rating for being able to one shot zeref physical body and completely vaporize him.
as seen here and his body is completely destroyed.
acnologia and the dragon gods should get the same rating as df + fdkm natsu. honestly there is no reason for there ap to be weaker than any of natsu forms at other than sdff, sfdm and ignia flames.
Further explaining my thoughts again

• Df + fdkm natsu is shown to have the ap to not only be able to physically harm zeref but completly destroy his body as shown in the scan above. zeref needed time rewind in order to heal his body once and the entire guild hall to the way it was. I believe because of this feat natsu should get a high 6-A or low 6-B likely or possibly High 6-A
Finale thoughts

Everyone who is a god tier like Fairy heart zeref and above should upscale from the phoenix. As with all the statements about how fairy heart has the power of a god unlimited magic power.can launch unlimited etherions and etherions with infinite magic power. and how it is the pinnacle of magic and etc should upscale to at least 3 or 4x the current phoenix suicide attack raiting with dragon form acnologia. with dragon gods scaling to dragon form acno in there dragon form. And SDFF natsu while post-SBT Acnologia and SFDM Natsu being 2x stronger than dragon form acnologia. And post-SBT dragon form acnologia should be 2x stronger than his post-SBT human form or at least 2x stronger.

And df + fdkm natsu should be high 6-A for being able to physically destroy fairy heart zeref body and him needing to rewind time to heal himself. And there is no reason why acno and the dragon gods human forms should scale lower than natsu df + fdkm rating. just logically it doesnt make sense for them to be weaker than him and should be high 6-A. Or a rating of low 6-B likely or possibly High 6-A for there human forms. basically get the same rating as df + fdkm natsu. And suzaku should also get the ratings of the dragon gods for defeating selene human form.

Not giving my thoughts until other arguments are presented but straight off the bat, natsu vaporizing zeref with his Low 6-B key has already been deemed an outlier by this wiki, and it makes even more sense considering Zeref blitzed and oneshotted natsu without even trying. The whole vaping zeref scene is an outlier, nothing should change there. As for the rest, I’m not giving a say until I see arguments.

But I do agree with the human form dragons scaling above that version of natsu, his low 6-B key, as logically it makes sense. So they should be low 6-B in human form.

But I do agree with the human form dragons scaling above that version of natsu, his low 6-B key, as logically it makes sense. So they should be low 6-B in human form.
Not giving my thoughts until other arguments are presented but straight off the bat, natsu vaporizing zeref with his Low 6-B key has already been deemed an outlier by this wiki, and it makes even more sense considering Zeref blitzed and oneshotted natsu without even trying. The whole vaping zeref scene is an outlier, nothing should change there. As for the rest, I’m not giving a say until I see arguments.
i did not know this then that is fine. But it was a base natsu who got oneshot and after his attack was clearly tired and drained. the panel right before he is oneshot he is shown to look as if he is about to pass out. he also was not blitzed by zeref. but can a possibly high 6-A rating be applied. I also think suzaku should get low 6-B scaling as well

i did not know this then that is fine. But it was a base natsu who got oneshot and after his attack was clearly tired and drained. the panel right before he is oneshot he is shown to look as if he is about to pass out. he also was not blitzed by zeref. but can a possibly high 6-A rating be applied. I also think suzaku should get low 6-B scaling as well
No, it’s clearly an outlier, it wouldn’t make sense for him to be high 6-A and relative to Zeref, yet he needs SDFF to seal the deal, if he knew that. It’s a x4 multiplier onto the high 6-C+ rating, so it just wouldn’t make sense for someone who’s 2.2 TT to oneshot a guy who’s 245.28 PT, and him to be somehow “possibly” be massively stronger than where he is. It’s different in 100YQ, because he’s had better feats with dragon force there but here It’s simply just an outlier. I do agree with Suzuku obviously getting the low 6-B rating as well.

No, it’s clearly an outlier, it wouldn’t make sense for him to be high 6-A and relative to Zeref, yet he needs SDFF to seal the deal, if he knew that. It’s a x4 multiplier onto the high 6-C+ rating, so it just wouldn’t make sense for someone who’s 2.2 TT to oneshot a guy who’s 245.28 PT, and him to be somehow “possibly” be massively stronger than where he is. It’s different in 100YQ, because he’s had better feats with dragon force there but here It’s simply just an outlier. I do agree with Suzuku obviously getting the low 6-B rating as well.
I didn't mean for it to be possibly high 6-A as in he scales above or equal to zeref but he would downscale from zeref. meaning he would be 2x weaker than zeref since zeref was confident natsu was unable to finish him off and after getting hit and regenerating casually walks up and starts explaining fairy heart. he also took the attack without even guarding and natsu still manage to destroy his body. and natsu used his strongest form at this point not including sdff sfdm and stacked fdkm his strongest attack on each other to do this feat. natsu power also grows with his emotions or anger and through out the entire fight he is shown to keep growing in anger which is the reason dragon force was activated anyway. i dont feel like this is an outlier and he should just downscale from zeref. maybe a 4x weaker than zeref but i think he should be given a possibly high 6-A or a High 6-A

I don't really see the point of this thread tbh, Given that the God tiers already scale to a higher value, 245 petatons, than the average surface destruction, 183 Petatons, that the phoenix calc provides.

Also FH Zeref let natsu hit him and vaporize him to showcase his time rewind capabilities, otherwise Natsu would have easily sensed the immense power gap between them and knew he didn't stand a chance at his current level.

I don't really see the point of this thread tbh, Given that the God tiers already scale to a higher value, 245 petatons, than the average surface destruction, 183 Petatons, that the phoenix calc provides.

Also FH Zeref let natsu hit him and vaporize him to showcase his time rewind capabilities, otherwise Natsu would have easily sensed the immense power gap between them and knew he didn't stand a chance at his current level.
well i was thinking the god tiers specifically fh zeref tier characters can scale 3 or 4x above the phoenix suicide attack and everyone above can be upscaled from there. and for acnologia and the dragon gods + suzaku human forms to scale to whatever df + fdkm natsu does since logically they should be stronger.

i also know zeref let natsu hit him and he didn't even bother guarding the attack and even said natsu couldnt kill him. but the fact he still damaged zeref and destroyed his body should be enough for him to be high 6-A but he would be weaker than zeref was. or in simpler terms downscaling from fh zeref

What the hell is up with all the Fairy Tail CRT’s?

Phoenix’s theoretical Surface Destruction is already below FH Zeref’s current rating

As for DF+FDKM Natsu destroying FH Zeref’s body, I always saw that feat as Zeref letting Natsu destroy his body so he can flex his Time Rewind and show Natsu that he was no way of defeating him, basically I don’t consider it a true AP feat for Natsu since Zeref wanted to be hit and get destroyed

What the hell is up with all the Fairy Tail CRT’s?

Phoenix’s theoretical Surface Destruction is already below FH Zeref’s current rating

As for DF+FDKM Natsu destroying FH Zeref’s body, I always saw that feat as Zeref letting Natsu destroy his body so he can flex his Time Rewind and show Natsu that he was no way of defeating him, basically I don’t consider it a true AP feat for Natsu since Zeref wanted to be hit and get destroyed
1. idk i guess ft has been on alot of people minds

2. i just thought the people fh zeref tier can be upscaled from the phoenix theoretical surface destruction.

3. i know zeref let natsu destroy his body and he didnt even try to dodge or block it but i feel like it is still a ap feat for natsu as he is still able to do some type of damage to fh zeref while in his strongest form at the time and and stacking fdkm on top of it. also do you agree that acno and the dragon gods human forms should be get the same rating aas df + fdkm natsu and suzaku as well

Why would they be x3/x4 the Phoenix calc? FH is what would scale above and Natsu vaped FH Zeref because he was allowed to.
not the calc the current phoenix suicide attack rating. i choose 3 or 4 to be consistent with the dragon force multiplier.

yes natsu was allowed to hit and vape zeref which shows natsu ap at the time was at least somewhat relevant to zeref

How?

Using your Scaling itself

DF + FDKM Natsu > FH Zeref > Phoenix's Suicide > DF Natsu (3/4X Weaker than Phoenix's Suicide)
no me wanting a upgrade to natsu i said in multiple replies is for him to be weaker than fh zeref.

just a sdff natsu > fh zeref>>> the phoenix attack > df +fdkm natsu. i just think natsu is in the same tier

the 3 or 4x was just a random multiplier since fh zeref should be way stronger than the phoenix attack

im honestly fine if the scaling to the phoenix attack gets thrown out or ignored but i honetsly feel like df + fdkm natsu should get a high 6-A upgrade and i also think suzaku, acnologia and the dragon gods not including aldoron human forms should also scale to df + fdkm natsu since as i said logically there is no reason they should be weaker than him

Shot in the dark, but if FT 100YQ has shown me anything about Natsu's Dragon Force, it's that it could be a much bigger multiplier than just 4 times.

True or maybe natsu base form is stronger than we think
Realistically his Base Form is High 6-A, he has survived many attacks from the God Tiers in his Base Form, it’s just that it would mean everyone else scales to High 6-A and well... That’s a mess in a half

Realistically his Base Form is High 6-A, he has survived many attacks from the God Tiers in his Base Form, it’s just that it would mean everyone else scales to High 6-A and well... That’s a mess in a half
That would be a mess. It would change the scaling so much. I honestly would love to see high 6-A star dress lucy

Am I the only one who now wants to see Zoro fight Suzaku? Not even to see who is stronger, just see them fight for fun. Suzaku even has the right get up for Wano and the right personality for a OP character.

Am I the only one who now wants to see Zoro fight Suzaku? Not even to see who is stronger, just see them fight for fun. Suzaku even has the right get up for Wano and the right personality for a OP character.
I would also love to see that. And he really does fit in with op and wano

Suzaku probably one-shots EZ since Human Form Selene is probably not that much weaker than her Dragon Form

Who knows who would win

Current Zoro would be 6-B and with the feats suzuku has he’s High 6-C+ And both of them are FTL for sure IMO. I think current Zoro would oneshot, unless human form Selene is not much weaker than her dragon form, in which case Suzuku oneshots. Who knows man haha.

Current Zoro would be 6-B and with the feats suzuku has he’s High 6-C+ And both of them are FTL for sure IMO. I think current Zoro would oneshot, unless human form Selene is not much weaker than her dragon form, in which case Suzuku oneshots. Who knows man haha.
The DG and acno human form really need a crt to upgrade their tier.

I also think we might need to revise the multipliers from Dragon Force once the Selene arc ends, especially with 100YQ showing how DF turns Natsu from a 6-C to a freaking 6-A. So much for 4x increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back