• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're trying to say, but I just think if people have a counter argument, then they'll bring it up, it's not up to me to do that

If someone has an issue with the scaling, then by all means, they should be able to speak their mind, however no one has done that yet

@Demon

I think its more of the fact that most people dont even know about this or havent been on the wiki for a while cause right now all i see are people who been on this wiki for over a month

@BlackeJan

Do you agree with or disagree with scaling Fairy Heart to Etherion and Dragon Cry, I never actually found out your opinion on such topics

Also, once again, if someone wants to take a look at this Fairy Tail Thread and give a disagreement, they freely can, I haven't kept this thread hidden, I've posted it in the main discussion thread and this CRT

Anyone who wants to participate can

Alright, so it's been a while and still no one has presented an opposition, in fact, the entire thread has been unanimously agreed upon, there are 14 people who agree with scaling Fairy Heart to Etherion and Dragon Cry, 3 of which are staff members barring myself, that means this should be fine and we can apply changes

Stuff like the Ars-Magia calc and whether or not the God Tiers scale to that can be settle at a later time period after the calc get's evaluated

Just to point out it (for the umpteenth time) our votes dont matter, what does matter is the staff but u should also know its only 2 staff members that agree

Still, this and that are different, all the agreements here are for Etherion and Dragon Cry scaling, not necessarily Ars-Magia scaling, that needs a different discussion all on it's own

@BlackeJan

Elizhaa, DarkDragonMedeus, and techinically Antvasima himself think this is alright, we only need 2 staff members to agree, especially if there is no opposition of staff members and the agreement has been unanimous, it should be fine, Antvasima said if it is such, changes can be applied on the blog, also the blue named people's votes have always mattered, if they didn't then what's the point for people being allowed to participate in CRT's at all?

This is always how threads have been and always how things have been accepted

BlackeJan said:
Just to point out it (for the umpteenth time) our votes dont matter, what does matter is the staff but u should also know its only 2 staff members that agree
Two staff members, basically three, agree. And on the other hand, no staff member disagrees so far.

Also, just like Mitch said, if these votes didn't matter, why would the blue-colored members be allowed to participate in CRTs to begin with?

Can someone tell me what the scaling is again? I think it looks fine, but I'm just curious

^Fairy Heart scales above Etherion and the Eclipse Gate and is likely above Dragon Cry as well, the justifications are in the explanation blog in the OP

And then there's the recently-made Ars-Magia calc that we were debating on whether the god tiers would scale above it or not.

Eclipse Gate is just time travel I'm not really sure how that's superior to an actual nuke. Fine with it scaling but I doubt it's comabt applicable.

LordGinSama said:
Eclipse Gate is just time travel I'm not really sure how that's superior to an actual nuke. Fine with it scaling but I doubt it's comabt applicable.
Eclipse Gate has a cannon too. It's what they were going to use to shoot down the dragons when they were deceived by Future Rogue's lie.

It takes Etherion levels of magic power to Time Travel and far more magic power than that to Reset Time

Changes have been made, glad to have High 6-A back... for as long as it lasts...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Changes have been made, glad to have High 6-A back... for as long as it lasts...
Give it a week and someone's sure to try to bring it down.

So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Just a clarifying point about Acnologia's profile:

> Should be stronger than Fairy Heart Form Zeref. Should be far stronger than Etherio and the Eclipse Gate. Likely stronger than the Dragon Cry

Is Acnologia stronger than all of these or not? Not "should be stronger" but "is stronger" seems more appropriate. I also think the reason for why he's stronger should be stated on the profile. Saying that he should be stronger than all of these things doesn't help unless we know why on the profile.

He is stronger than Fairy Heart Form Zeref^

I'll change the justifications to fit this better

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Two staff members, basically three, agree. And on the other hand, no staff member disagrees so far.

Also, just like Mitch said, if these votes didn't matter, why would the blue-colored members be allowed to participate in CRTs to begin with?
Beacause they dont. Its already been said that its the staff members to persuade and see if it can be accpeted or not....if that was the case then what is the point on waiting for a staff member to come into a CRT and see if its ok???

@Demon

Ant himself said that he shouldnt be counted (it was in a thread that i was also in but i have to try and find it) and if u dont believe me ask him yourself

EDIT: was it shown in the manga that the suicide attack that was erasing EVERYTHING? cause if not then this changes things

EDIT 2: Manga > Anime fillers

@BlackeJan

Once again man, are you opposed to the suggested changes? You never once gave your opinion on whether you agree and disagree, as for Ant, I'll remove his vote

This is still unanimous though and no staff members have disagreed to Etherion and Dragon Scaling, I can summon another staff member to take a look for complete certainty though

On another note, it seems like the Ars-Magia calc was fully accepted, so... there's that.

^That's for another day and time, no need to rush all this out

Also, Schnee One clarified to me that he agrees with the scaling and supports it, that's 3 staff members and it's been unanimously agreed upon, this can probably be closed

Yeah, I say we close this boy down. We can at least add August's calc to his profile though, right? We can worry about scaling later on.

Actually i just talked to Ant....I want to ask more staff members just in case because looking at the manga and anime Ars Magia was being done overtime

The Phoenix was given a straight up High 6-A despite its reasoning also being for a suicide attack done over time, so I don't see why this can't work.

Melting Calcs don't depend on timeframes, so even if it was overtime, it's still valid

Zackra1799 said:
That's attack speed not AP.
...What?

The Phoenix's High 6-A comes from it being able to destroy the planet's surface via a suicide attack over time, just like how Ars-Magia is a suicide attack done over time. It's the same concept, just that August was destroying Fiore while the Phoenix was destroying the planet's surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back