• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

[No! I was referring to your life! If you really have to do it, use it on someone who doesn't have much to live!]

Faruel1998 said:
[No! I was referring to your life! If you really have to do it, use it on someone who doesn't have much to live!]
((Faruel respooooond. Also Australia is a crater. Those people wouldn't have anywhere to live really.

[Paul's interpretation is much better though. Speaking of, @Paul

I don't think it works like that. The cost of using the jutsu will likely feed back to you any way similar to the Deva path and Nagato. Maybe stufff your eyes in someone and then force them to use it so you are taken out of the equation.]

Michael finds that a duplicate of the statue of liberty has appeared a few dozen meters from the original. If he asks anyone about it, they don't find it weird

[Well hl3 said I'll be fine so]

Eden suddenly remembers the fact that a ton of people died when Australia was struck by Antarctica

He exits spirit form

I guess I should revive them

He weaves the signs for Rinne Tensei and resurrects everyone who died when Australia was hit and the citizens Boris massacred

"That's my good deed for the day." He says

I turn to EDEN.

"I don't think anything is really happening right now. We should probably just go around and heal whoever is injured"

"Yeah I guess you're right " He says to Micharl

Eden remembers the fact that Australia is practically gone now.

Ooops

He then summons everyone he revived to New York

A beeping sound comes from my phone. Answering it, one of my new minions speaks up to report.

"Sir. I believe I found something about the other individuals like yourself."

"Do tell." I say, leaning forward and steepling my fingers.

"On my lunch break, I was coming back from Delmar's, "best sandwich in Queens" you know, and I saw a dragon flying by the new Statue. We don't have any guys over there but I figured you'd like to know ASAP. Any orders?"

Leaning back and rumming my fingers on the armrest, I hum in thought.

"Just set up look outs in case others appear. I'll go see them myself." Just before I hung up "And could you look into who is leaving bodies on the streets, thanks Vinny."

Hanging up I phase through the walls and quickly fly to the Statue to see if I can get a glimpse of someone not exactly normal. Feeling ... a presence of some kind, I manifest a holster with my BBR on my right hip. Walking closer to the presence, I overhear plans to heal injured.

@Yobo and Paul

"And how exactly are you going to heal the people, if you don't mind my asking?"

Jackythejack said:
"And...it has to be right now?" Destiny asked as she stood up from her seat. "I don't think I'm quite ready to tell my whole life story right here right now. There's a lot to cover, you understand. Any chance it could wait? For just a little?"

Björn makes his way out of the forest and finds the nearest bar, once he does he begins to drink and eat like theres no tomorrow.

"It's sad that I couldn't get some parts of the boss before. Well, too bad I guess."

I said while I'm eating sandwich. I'm looking at dozen liberties at New York. Who is so obsessed with liberty?

"I can put them in this." Eden says while allowing the man to see the king of hell.

"My name is Eden by the way. What is yours?"

"Well that is certainly new. Name's Donte. I take it neither of you are murder hobos randomly killing people around the city?"

I look at Destiny for a few seconds, then sigh and roll my eyes.

"All right ... but I expect a minimum of trust from you" I say, to then get up and look at the horizon.

"So ... do you want to change the world ... and how do you hope to do it?" I ask.

"I do want to change the world. I'm changing it by cleaning it up. That's all you need to know on the matter, because it's the truth. May I leave now? I have things to attend to." She put her hands on her hips as she stared at Aranil.

"Well thats some of the only good news I've had in the past day." I say with a sigh of relief. "Either of you know what the **** happened down under? I've only seen some news about it but sources are scarce as you'd expect."

I turn to her.

"I will come with you, partly to keep an eye on you ... and partly to prevent you from becoming someone I will have to face in the future"

"Well Australia was hit by Antarctica. Then some crazy guy calling hinself god tried to kill us."

"I would expect that I have a little bit of privacy." She said with a frown as she crossed her arms. "I do not want you following me. Know that now, Aranil. If I see you, I will not be happy. If there is no trust between us, I cannot tell you my story."

"Then I will trust you ... and I will follow you anyway, but this will not prevent me from following the teachings of my master"

After having teleported away, Irre started infusing her other weapons with Dead End Rainbow's abilities and it started gathering more information about the world.

Now Irre is back in Australia after seeing that the temple was lifted into space and it finds that Australia's population has been revived.

Now to see what the other supers have been up to.

After like, 5 minutes of planning, That Guy found that world domination was pretty simple. All he had to do was get his Cheeto hands and start tapping everyone, dominating their minds with the red universe. That Guy slowly found himself dominating California, casually walking down and commanding hordes of people. Eventually, he makes his way to the governor, and taps him. He assigns him with being an actually good leader, to which he is so compliant that he turns it down to 70┬░

"God you say? I wonder how that went? Regardless, it must have been fine if you both are here. Are you two the only ones to fight this "god" or were there others like us?"

Destiny's eyes narrowed slightly as she stared intently. Suddenly, there was a high pitched pop, and she was gone. She was removed from the crater that was Australia and was going somewhere else. Though Aranil may not exactly know where...

AnonymousBlank said:
"God you say? I wonder how that went? Regardless, it must have been fine if you both are here. Are you two the only ones to fight this "god" or were there others like us?"
"No, there were a lot of people. We probably would have died otherwise."

"A lot huh? Looks like that "dream" of a lot of us being dumped here was real. Were our fellow Isekai protagonists on the saner side of the spectrum?"

Back