• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"That's the problem. We dont really have a way to do that. Though obviously if they don't keep a low profile we would probably hear about it."

"That's true. I guess we have no choice but to wait for news. Maybe we can search some big cities to find them though."

"Good idea, lead the way" He says entering spirit mode

[If I don't respond just assume I'm following Yobo in spirit mode]

I search around the city looking for anything suspicious, and check the news again, just to be sure we haven't missed anything.

@Jacky

"If you say so ..." I exclaim, rolling my eyes.

"You know ... incredibly I have a great memory, I can remember things from my past that other people probably couldn't," I explain.

"In fact ... I remember the last time I saw my mother's face ... and I was a baby at the time" I say, then sigh slightly.

"I remember perfectly well that it was raining, the raindrops that wet his red hood ... and his locks of black hair, I remember his green eyes that looked at me sadly as he left me on the steps of an orphanage ... and there 'last thing she that left me ... a silver pendant and a kiss "I tell her, the tone of my voice is soft but with a hint of sadness.

"Ah, so you were an orphan. How tragic." And dreadfully cliche, but that thought was put behind the mental wall of hers. She shrugged as she glanced up to the sky. "And what happened after that, exactly? Well...the important stuff. I don't need an entire life story."

(Just going to ask but how does this work? Do people have to make a character up with a list of skills and everything before joining this thread?)

(Just going to ask but how does this work? Do people have to make a character up with a list of skills and everything before joining this thread?)

"Oh ... yes, so ... I had lived in that orphanage for a while, it was nice to live there ... it was welcoming ... but it wasn't for me, I wanted to find my mother ... so I I went when I was about your age "

"I must say that it was not the best idea that came, the supplies I had with me lasted more or less for a week ... then I had to start stealing to survive ... but with poor results" I say , chuckling.

"But then ... someone came to help me, someone I would have considered as a brother" thinned his eyes, while my eyes became less happy.

"Rick ... the person I trusted ... and who literally stabbed me in the back" I say, showing a bitter expression.

"Well, people can be cruel, but I'm sorry to hear it all the same." Her eyes were focused on one line cloud, and she hummed softly as she watched it move through the sky. Such a nice cloud...looked like a flower... "You were angry at him then, weren't you? Didn't you want to get back at him?"

"Oh ... certainly ... but to give him back the kindness he has reserved for me" I say, then sigh.

"Rick and I were partners, two petty thieves who survived by stealing food and some gold coins ... but there was a problem, some time later I discovered that Rick was addicted to Vastra, an herb that he often smoked ... but he always told me it was tobacco ... but I knew he was lying, I knew what the smell of tobacco was like ... but I decided not to tell him anything to avoid bothering him ... that was my first mistake "I say, uttering another sigh.

"My second mistake was to believe in a blatant idiocy that he had told me, * Uh ... come Aranil, I know of a box of gold coins stolen and hidden behind a tree, don't mind the sheer cliff that there is near them *, yes ... like an idiot I believed him, his addiction haunted him to the point of stabbing me and throwing me off that cliff, not before tearing off my mother's silver pendant ... I leave you imagine why he stole it from me "

"Sounds like a scumbag," she muttered before glancing down to her feet. Her hand seemed to swirl around in little paper strips. She was staring at it intently, humming softly as her mind came up with many things to create. "What did you do after that? Hunt him down?"

"I doubt you can hunt someone when you're one step away from death"

"However, I was saved by a man ... my master, a wandering monk named Fengb├áo lóng ... he treated my wounds and taught me what he knew ... I spent eight years with him, up to when he realized that I was ready ... and he let me go, I followed his teachings and I traveled around the world and helping whoever I could, as a reward I accepted anything ... from a simple thank you to something to eat ... but then ... I returned to the city where Rick and I lived ... and I saw him again "I say, sighing slightly.

"He was ... reduced in a way that I would rather not tell you, a beggar dressed in rags and spasms ... at that moment my anger towards him became ... just compassion and sadness, so the only thing that I did was leave him a gold coin ... and leave on my way ... I don't even think he recognized me "

Reclining in my stupidly expensive chair and propping my feet on my also ridiculously expensive desk in my (would you have guessed) absurdly expensive office that I recently appropriated from lesser criminals, I stare at the wall (it was a giant series of monitors) looking for any news on weird shit going on around the globe following Australia getting smashed into the crust. At this point, I had assumed control of all criminal organizations in the city (unsurprisingly easy when you have shit tons of guns and people skills) and had assimilated large amounts of matter (mostly tech) allowing me to quickly set up shop and keep tabs on my rapidly expanding criminal empire.

"You should have done something more," Destiny said in a rather cold tone. "He abandoned you and left you to die. Why show him mercy and compassion when he's unwilling to show you the same? If he didn't even recognize you the act means very little. Even giving him a gold coin is far too much."

"Oh ... actually I wanted to repay him with the same coin, but after I saw him ... under what conditions it was ... I didn't succeed, I followed the teachings of my master ... life is a constant change, we must always improve ourselves ... become better ... and then ... the effects that the herb has had on him, as far as I am concerned ... they are a more than adequate punishment "

"If that's what you insist," Destiny muttered as she made sure her mental barriers were still put in place. Her mind palace was not going to be infiltrated by this man. She couldn't allow that. Just the thought of being read like a book was disgusting to her. "Quite the story there..."

Having finished curing all the mental problems in Australia I decide I should do the same with other countries.

So I go to New Zealand because it's closer.

I proceed to squelch at Mach 100 across the countryside using my insanity sensing powers to find people and give them hugs.

[I was gonna revive the people who died when Antarctica crashed into Australia but I don't know what happens when I use Rinne Tensei since Obito survived it but Nagato died]

"And...it has to be right now?" Destiny asked as she stood up from her seat. "I don't think I'm quite ready to tell my whole life story right here right now. There's a lot to cover, you understand. Any chance it could wait? For just a little?"

[Good point, I'll stab a random civilian with a chakra receiver and make them use the technique]

Back