• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"Well you may run into some troubles with that. He is likely in orbit currently."

Eden thinks back to when his upper body was obliterated

He realizes his eyes regenerated along with the rest of his body.

Hmmmmm

He removes his left eye and another appears in its place

[Logically this should work]

[I'll just give it to a citizen so I can have someone to Rinne tensei me if I somehow die]

"I wouldn't if I were you. With how varied our abilities seem to be, our physiology may not be able to accept things from each other."

[@Hl3

Here is your out, just say powersharing will kill other supers and be done with it.]

I suddenly pop out of spirit mode next to the group of superpowered people next to the Statue of Liberty Anime Edition, while having Great Sage scan them beforehand.

I am wearing a dark purple armor and carry a very large Greek Cross-shaped shield, which is now white, with my right hand.

"Hi there."

I say cheeringly.

"The kind who just waltzed into deal going down earlier and just took over everything with my surplus of guns so that I could find you guys faster. Aside from my affiliation with criminal elements, I haven't actually done anything remotely illegal since arriving here."

"Ok, but let's be clear ... if I find out that if you are a killer I will tear you to pieces, can you regenerate yourself to be taken apart until the smallest grain of your being?"

"The illegal kind? I am not sure what more you need me to say. I just showed up and took over their shit. Wasn't exactly being picky about minions to help me find you guys."

Immediately my Thunderer activates and time slows down to me. Watching the blade come towards me in slow motion, my Three Thousand Worlds materializes as my hand immediately pulls my BBR from its holster, all of them aiming at my attacker. With a symphony of bangs, they fire.

I block the Knight with my telekinesis.

"I advise you not to attack, for now Donte has done nothing wrong ... more or less" I say, to then perceive an attack and contain it with a telekinetic force field.

Irre is still suprisingly fast in slowed time and teleports out of the way.

It activates Ominous Nebula and Thought Accelerate again.

Destiny waltzed through the streets of Lebanon, already having a bunch of paper from that newspaper stand from earlier. She felt much stronger than before, and she could only wonder how much stronger she could be if she could get some more paper. Just need to go to a big library. Of course, she could probably go to the national library. Though, getting there was probably going to be the rough part, and getting away with it without some idiots getting in her way as well. Now that was going to be the difficult part.

Unbeknownst to Destiny, being lost in thought, she ended up in some alleyway. She blinked and looked around, just as she started to hear...screaming? Well, that seemed worthy of investigating. Suddenly, she turned invisible, and slowly sneaked around to where the screaming was coming from. Perhaps she could actually help someone for the time being.

Sure enough, when she turned the corner, there was a small group of...maybe five men, crowded over one girl who looked like she was a tourist. She wasn't wearing a burka, so either she was going against tradition or she was a tourist. Either seemed incredibly likely, though her skin tone suggested she was going against her traditions.

It seemed like they were trying to take money from her or something. They had knives out and were pointing them threateningly. The girl was letting out hoarse screams for help. Destiny had heard enough, and made herself visible before approaching. "Hey! Leave her alone."

The men turned to face her and frowned, before one chuckled and elbowed the man next to him. "Hey, the little girl thinks she can tell us what to do." She understood the Arabic, though never read a word of it before...

"Hehe, yeah. Looks like one of them tourists, too." The man flip his knife around. "Run away, girlie. We don't want to get you all dirty."

Destiny frowned as a sword appeared in her hand. A sword made of paper. She gripped the handle tightly and approached the group. The appearance of the sword made them hesitant, but there was one that chose to stand up to her. He was an idiot.

One simple swipe was enough to cut his head off entirely, blood splattering out against the alleyway wall and some crimson droplets falling onto Destiny's clothes. She frowned. That was going to be hell to clean out.

That was when all hell broke loose. The muggers would quickly try to make a run for it by running past the girl. She let them get a few steps away before suddenly teleporting in front of the now four. She delivered one swift, powerful punch to one and he was reduced to gore, splattering everywhere, including on Destiny. Dammit, she really needed to get a way to clean this, and soon...

The other two, she didn't take so carelessly. Not wanting to get anymore blood on her, she pulled her gun out and pointed it at the rest of the muggers as they ran. She only needed two shots. One shot to line up, and another shot to reflect the bullet into their heads. They all exploded into bloody chunks, and they weren't even close to the exit of they alleyway.

Destiny took a deep breath and approached the woman, who looked just as scared at Destiny had expected. Shame...

"Please, it's okay. You don't have to be scared anymore." She offered a hand to the woman, but she scrambled to her feet and ran off. Not before Destiny could touch the woman, however, and leave an imprint on her mind. She could keep track of her later. For now...she really needed to clean herself up... "Well, there's my good deed for the day..."

IrreAntiHero
This is what Irre currently looks like.

[@Faruel this Irre doesn't look like a knight. Non of the players have seen Irre as a knight.]
Since Aranil's force field should not be enough to contain the attacks I make them hit each other with my magnetism ability.

"Give me one reason not to kill you." I tell Donte.

One salvo fired and homing, I immediately ready to fire more, erecting a Plavsky Particle Field around me and flying upwards.

"How about "I haven't even done anything wrong". The **** are you attacking me for?"

[Sorry, I have the image of the Knight on your character's profile, also ... how could magnetism work ... I have no metal

Ps.the name is Aranil not Faruel]

Irre reads Donte's mind and sees that he's speaking the truth.

It puts its sword down.

"You're telling the truth. make sure to do something about your criminal lackeys."

As I swiftly take over the denizens of California, it was soon rather noticeable that most of the population started to have glowing red eyes, so military action eventually started to get taken against That Guy. Didn't matter though, he was mostly immune to their weapons and far too fast to actually be shot by them and not in turn take them over via the Red Universe.

So, his universe started to expand more rapidly, gaining real power.

"Well, now that the misunderstanding has been resolved ... can we take care of my problem? Stop a girl with a rather sinister plan"

Back