• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"Yes ... beautiful trust ..." I murmur, to then use the sparkport and transport myself to New York, to the Statue of Liberty. When I arrive, I find the other people who fought Colzin.

"Hey ... hi" I greet.

Back to Lebanon, the one place that had consistency, honestly. Onto the same street as well. She was nothing if not consistent. She muttered under her breath as she continued walking until she saw the newspaper stand from before. She stared at it intently before shrugging.

She gestured her hand to the newspaper stand and, suddenly, all of the newspapers would be torn apart before the sheet of papers would then move towards her and be incorporated into her body, making her feel even stronger than before. This would obviously cause some panic among some people, but Destiny stopped caring a while ago...

"I'm normal right now, yes, but be aware that I don't like bagpipes. And definitely don't make me recommend drinking beer in that time, or I'll turn into something akin to Mr. Hyde."

"Ookay ... do you know where Koth is? We have to reform the team and find Akuma, maybe what he wrote about Destiny is not so unfounded"

"As in are they not murderhobos? I assume people with powers like ours and lacking the self control to not abuse them is hardly something we want."

I give an irritated sigh.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt them ... friends after all help their friends stop them from doing stupid things"

AnonymousBlank said:
"As in are they not murderhobos? I assume people with powers like ours and lacking the self control to not abuse them is hardly something we want."
"There were a few.... noticeable murderhobos."

Boris then breathed in and out, in and out. Those breaths became a bit more irate as they descended into screams. He breathed in and then out his mouth came a shout of anger and frustration. He kept doing this for 12 seconds straight.

"Fine, but don't expect much out of me."

"Do you believe me if I tell you that's exactly what I expected?" I say, looking at him tiredly.

Then I hear the conversation of the three behind me, I approach them.

"Hey, talking about murderhobos ... would you guys like to give us a hand?" I ask Michael and the other two.

".....A....murderer? No! NO! F**k that! F**k life, f**k the media, f**k the government, f**k me, f**k you, f**k everyone-" He then took time to breathe. "AND F**K THE BAGPIPES FOR MAKING ME GO THIS FAR!"

I ignore Boris to answer Michael.

"Oh, nothing that ... just stop a 13-year-old girl from ... like she said? Clean the world from the dregs"

[Eh, I'll have t' go, soooo...]

Boris then hit his head on a building multiple times, crumbling it and making it collapse on him, knocking himself out.

"Unfortunately I suspect that Destiny's phrase implies that this world will not have a good time," I say.

"Anyway ... could I know the names of your cronies?"

[Wait I have high-mid so if could I just take out my eyes and grow new Rinnegan and give anyone the Rinnegan ovo]

Irre begins tracking down the other supers, but they're not in Australia. Irre is aware of the fact that they first appeared in Lebanon and New York City. It decides to go to NY first since the largest group was there before.

In NY it finds a group of supers and it approaches them.

"Where is the man who destroyed Australia?"

"If you are looking for it, him have been blabbering about redemption and have risen up in the sky and disappeared"

"Saves us the trouble of finding them." Eden looks towards the newcomer

"Weren't you trying to kill that Socrates fellow before?"

Back