• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"Uh ... it's true, I have to talk to you too" I exclaim, reaching Destiny and Akuma.

@Yobo

[I can teleport you wherever you want]

Faruel1998 said:
"Uh ... it's true, I have to talk to you too" I exclaim, reaching Destiny and Akuma.

@Yobo

[I can teleport you wherever you want]
[Ive already been yeeted off the temple apparently]

For a moment, Destiny tensed up before letting out a sigh. "And what is my secret, exactly?" She asked as sheput a hand on her hip. "I'm willing to talk but I need to clear this first." More accusations...baseless accusations, no doubt.

"OWWWWWWWW!" He said, hurt. "What happened? I was hearin' bagpipes and that shizzles....oh, god, did I kill people!? OH, GOOOOOOD, NOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE!" He shouted.

As That Guy goes down back into the world, eventually ceasing to see the curvature, he see the true beauty of the world, then uses manipulation to start flying. In a heartbeat thanks to the new powers he got, he gets back to the stoner's house, seeing that the body is still there. That Guy considered, he should probably take care of that so nobody calls the police.

That Guy taps the body, giving it new life with the power of the red universe

"WOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHH DUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEEE I'M LIKE TOTALLY YOUR SERVANT NOW, GLORY TO THE RED UNIVERSE MAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN"

"... huh, I guess it doesn't cure stoners. Oh well. Either way, I need some more cheeto crust on my hands if I'm going to plot the end of the world."

"Duuuuuuude, I've got sooooo many Cheetos"

He walks over to the couch, then lifts it up to reveal underneath, a secret base, packed to the brim with standard snack foods, with Cheetos being no exception.

"... Yes, this.... this will do."

That Guy then drops into the base, opening up a pack of cheetos and manically laughing, preparing to plan his world domination...

Christian Higdon said:
"OWWWWWWWW!" He said, hurt. "What happened? I was hearin' bagpipes and that shizzles....oh, god, did I kill people!? OH, GOOOOOOD, NOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE!" He shouted.
"Yes, You've killed several people. Rather horrifically I might add. And you are still alive, which is upsetting."

"Silas!" says the puddle. It squelches over and gives him a hug.

"I was so close, maybe if I'd just tried to cure it instead of listening to what it said, it told me it was his desire to kill everything I should have realised it was including itself!"

"Get out of my head," she hissed with an annoyed tone. "I've had enough stress for one day. Anymore and my blood pressure will be through the roof..."

He then growls, very pissed at himself. "Oh, so you hate me too? Good. Thought I was the only person who hated me."

"Ah well."

I take a look at my phone, which is somehow still intact, and try and see if any reports of destruction or fighting have been reported.

"Well, if what Akuma wrote in the note you read is true ... then I think a couple of questions are legitimate," I say, narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms.

Yobo Blue said:
"Ah well."

I take a look at my phone, which is somehow still intact, and try and see if any reports of destruction or fighting have been reported.
[Anyone know who's job t(is is supposed to be?]

"No thanks. I'm fine." She waves her hand at Akuma, as if shooing her like a fly. "Just leave me alone if you aren't going to talk about anything serious."

"Hey Boris, can you stand still for a few minutes, I need to find something to cheer you up."

Koth leaves to find a few pots.

Faruel1998 said:
"Well, if what Akuma wrote in the note you read is true ... then I think a couple of questions are legitimate," I say, narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms.
"And what ever could you mean?" Destiny asked as she continued to walk away from the temple. "You couldn't possible believe her accusations, could you?"

"......Actually, yes." He said, before banging his head to get the noise out. "Wait! Does it involve bagpipes?"

The report says that massive amounts of destruction have appeared across the globe due to various massive, unprecedented disasters and the appearance of strange individuals. People are in a panic, and people are working around the clock to tend to all the wounded.

"This is going to take more effort than its worth, but...."

I use as much energy as I can gain from Galvanism and use it to transform into Fafnir and fly to the U.S. as quickly as I can.

"I see you're upset that you failed here. That's perfectly understandable. Now use that emotion you feel now to motivate yourself. Don't let there be another Colzin!"

"I mean, a general lack of evidence should be more than enough," she said with a shrug as she continued moving, still massaging her face. "Do you have any proof that what she said was true? Because you'd be hard pressed to find any I assure you. Why? Because it's false. A baseless accusation if she can't prove it." Her mind was free and open. All surface level thoughts were there for him to look at. She didn't give off any signs of lying.

Meanwhile in Makai, Akuma is having tea and explaining her day with Rei'zen. "sip So I geuss I would call today a success." Rei'zen sips her tea. "Agreed, but why did you phrase the note to Destiny as a murder when she probably hasn't killed anyone yet?" Rei'zen questions. Akuma chuckles and responds. "Because in the off chance someone actually saw the note, it would make them even more suspicous." Akuma sips her tea. "And it also lets Destiny know I know her little secre at the same timet~." Rei'zen laughs. "Ah, your genuis is unmatched as always!" They both continue discussing things.

[o v o]

Back