• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

"Oh hi Boris, you missed my first therapy session"

Continues calculatio

[consensus, is Anon insane or just really amoral/immoral]

Christian Higdon said:
"AAAH! Where am I!? Where am I!?" He then breathed very fast, panicked.
"Hi Borris! My fellow compatriots and I were investigating this warehouse due to abnormal magic juju's, and we met the owner of the base, and somewhere in my being went 'yeah... Borris would LOVE this guy!'"

[My consensus is that Donte is highly insane due to launching nukes on a planet where he knows there are several other people with powers that he has no idea what they are, risking their wrath. There's also the fact that he hasn't even met all of them, meaning they could have traits that make surviving very difficult.]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[My consensus is that Donte is highly insane due to launching nukes on a planet where he knows there are several other people with powers that he has no idea what they are, risking their wrath. There's also the fact that he hasn't even met all of them, meaning they could have traits that make surviving very difficult.] </div>

[I mean, in character, I don't now that he did this shit soooo... Yeah]

"Ummmm, Okay? I'm sorry, I didn't understand you, I have the wit of a box!" He says, getting a bit riled up.

Christian Higdon said:
"Ummmm, Okay? I'm sorry, I didn't understand you, I have the wit of a box!" He says, getting a bit riled up.
"I can cover 40 out of that 50 Nach! Don't worry Borris, but uh..." He taps his feet nervously.

"Could ya spare me at least the last ten? I can only cover 4/5 of the whole thing, I was going to get paid tomorrow, but since my workplace was in the vicinity of the nukes... Let's just say I won't be getting paid anytime soon..."

"I'm joking. Let's talk later though. You seem unstable."

Glances at giant Godzilla shapes insanity monster above Boris's head

"She challenged me to a bout, I win she leaves me alone, she wins I leave this country. I won but I did not kill her, I teleported her out of the fighting area signifing she lost" Bjorn says as he walks over to face the "hero".

The Warrior raises an eyebrow.

"Honorable, but at the same time use these undead for your purposes ... contradiction is a fundamental force in you"

"Anyway, I think I will leave, if the reason for her despair is this ... I don't think my skills will be baptized in this battle" I say, to then rise in mid-air, turn around and leave.

Immediately after, however, I stop, turning around.

"You know what? In these brief moments I thought of myriad things, but above all ... your desire for conquest ... and I realized that this planet is not worthy of being taken by you ... it is too weak" I say.

"Tell me, would you like to conquer a more powerful and advanced world? I'm sure it would be a more exciting challenge for you"

Hmm. I don't want to spread hunger to all of the animals of Eurasia just to give Irre even more work... I know!

Will closes his eyes and concentrates. Using his new skill, Ability Tune, he subdues the hunger effect of Ravenous, making it far less potent. It'll need to be actively maintained, but so long as he doesn't get in any fights it should be simple to keep up.

That said, I'm not just gonna sit here twiddling my thumbs. Let's see how much of Eurasia still needs help.

Will produceses a great number of clones from his cells.

"I'll leave it to you guys to help the people of Eurasia while I stay here with Irre."

"Got ittt..."

"Yeah-yeah."

"Leave it to me."

"How come he gets to stay with Irre?"

"We should probably spread the Blacklight virus around a bit too don't ya think?"

"I wonder which one of us is the strongest."

"Might stop and grab a bite to eat first."

I'm instantly starting to regret this.

A will clone is sent to every country in Eurasia, whereas the original stays by Irre and watches her work.

Some time has passed now and Irre has finished her repairs.

"That was all of it. You did a good job" she says to Will.

"What shou-..."

She freezes again, but not before making a shocked face. She stays like that for a while.

[Can you wait a bit please? After I finish with Bjorn the new warrior will come to your character and make him regret what he did]

[New warrior? Also no worries on me doing anything, I'm not awake enough for that, was just saying I was awake so others could continue with their plans to smash Alexander's face in.]

[Yes, the merger between Aranil and Michael, is someone that Alexander can't even hope to fight against.

Moreover, this is his appearance]

EF4579FF-C248-4888-B8E2-0B1D0A3D78A1

[Doesn't look to frightening from his powers, though Armour of Fafnir will be as much a pain in the neck as Karma's. Also are these guys effected by Armour of Fafnir's Conceptual Curse of always leaving the weak point revealed and unarmoured, probably not but thought I'd ask.]

[Also it will be difficult to hit the weak point of the armor, between instinctive reaction, blindsight and extrasensorial perception practically you should ask for a miracle to succeed]

[so is do you still need mountain shatteri blows to get past the armour or is it higher?]

[Until the Fate AP revisions go through I doubt anyone else will know either, but it's definitely not going to be negating everything]

"She challenged me to a bout, I win she leaves me alone, she wins I leave this country. I won but I did not kill her, I teleported her out of the fighting area signifing she lost" Bjorn says as he walks over to face the "hero".

The Warrior raises an eyebrow.

"Honorable, but at the same time use these undead for your purposes ... contradiction is a fundamental force in you"

"Anyway, I think I will leave, if the reason for her despair is this ... I don't think my skills will be baptized in this battle" I say, to then rise in mid-air, turn around and leave.

Immediately after, however, I stop, turning around.

"You know what? In these brief moments I thought of myriad things, but above all ... your desire for conquest ... and I realized that this planet is not worthy of being taken by you ... it is too weak" I say.

"Tell me, would you like to conquer a more powerful and advanced world? I'm sure it would be a more exciting challenge for you"

^

@Psycho

That Guy continued his conquest and was throughly disappointed.

Turns out, Aliens aren't that impressive. I mean, their tech is pretty okay, but okay won't help you take your deranged beyond belief megalomaniacal plans into light. Also there aren't many of them. Like, one every... like, alot of planets.

But oh well, territory's nice.

".... You know, whatever happened to Lebowski? He was a cool guy. Knowing my luck that big ugly immutable poodle turned him back into a corpse. He's pissed on my grave of mentality enough anyways might as well dispose of the body."

Back