• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

My army had now nearly conquered Scandinavia and its people so I divided my army "You all... go and fix any damage done to this nations infrastructure" I say with excitement, I had almost done it, my empire was almost here.

After the footage of the fight between Björn and Destiny got out and others saw what was happening everyone including the remaining military gave in, after the fight there where no more civilian casualties.

"I said shut up!" The girl exclaimed as she began to storm off. "I don't need any of your sympathy. I'm leaving...now." She then began to just take off into the sky.

"Okay, what do I do now?" Boris wondered. What if...nah, it's best to leave em alone. Boris then called over for more beer.

"The clairvoyance spell doesn't work ... patience! I'll solve it later!" I say and then I look at my companions.

"However we have to go to two places, America and Scandinavia ... something serious is happening in the first place ... and something bad for Destiny"

"I already have one" then I look towards Eden, Martha and Eva.

"You three will have to go to America, several houses have exploded there, and there will also be deaths"

Then I look at Michael.

"You come with me, whatever happened to Destiny ... I am sure that it is the fault of someone stronger than her"

"Eeeeeeeh, actually..." He tried to contact Destiny. It felt creepy for him, but he wanted to know if she was doing fine. "Hello there?"

[ Anon fixed all the damage done to the environment from the bombs. The houses are intact but the people who died are still dead. ]

Christian Higdon said:
"Eeeeeeeh, actually..." He tried to contact Destiny. It felt creepy for him, but he wanted to know if she was doing fine. "Hello there?"
"Boris. Hello. I think I understand you a lot more now," the girl muttered in her mind as she continued flying around the earth. Maybe if she goes fast enough, she'll somehow leave this planet entirely...

Christian Higdon said:
"You do? And how's that?"
"Well, I sure understand the feeling of wanting to disappear, or doing other dangerous things to yourself." Suddenly, she was back at that one island she had decided to stay eat up her base at. Right, time to build. Time to plan, time to do anything but lie down and take this! Her body was screaming at her to rest. Days without relaxation were getting to her but she couldn't stop now ..

"I don't need to wallow in my self pity, Boris, but if you must know I'm at that one island that Aranil has forced me too. Near Hawaii?"

The flamboyant shape of a person emerges, dressed in a long black trench coat, a hood of the same color and the emblem of a great golden dragon on the black vest.

"Mh ... strange, but ... natural at the same time" I say, to then look up.

"Lead me ... to the point where he cried" I say, activating the clairvoyance spell.

The blue trail is created, leading me to Scandinavia.

All of a sudden my body is wrapped by Chi Shinsoo and I immediately get up in the air, covered by an immense body made of Chi Shinsoo in the shape of a dragon.

"It's time to go," I exclaim, flying as fast as the light in Scandinavia and landing, producing a wave of energy that instead of destroying everything heals and makes life grow in that cold earth.

Thanks to my senses I perceive every presence, including that of very strange creatures.

"Undead?" I wonder, then teleport myself to where they were present.

Boris would see her gesturing her arms out wildly, waves upon waves of paper coming off her person and spreading out around the island, building a massive structure on the land that the trees didn't take up. "Hello, Boris. I hope you've been doing well."

I send a clone to where Destiny went and have him observe her from a distance.

Then I send another clone to observe Bjorn in Scandinavia.

My main body returns home through a portal to my apartment in NYC

"Well, that's nice to hear. Can't say I haven't been hurting myself, however," she muttered as she continued to build whatever structure it was she was making. It looked like it was going to be something pretty big..

"Yeah, I guess-" He then stopped as he shook his head and burped out some bubbles. "Maaan, I really need t' rest."

"Oh great, another would be hero has arrived to "save" the day" Bjorn says as he warps to the new comers location "And who might you be?"

"My name is irrelevant, also because I lost it in the first echo of my existence" I say.

"What do you do with these aberrations?"

Back