• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: weird redirects edition (aka thread 8)

[Don't see the point of that besides repairing a few landmarks that people would still be angry at their attempted destruction but okay, America's still lost most of its important people and is greatly crippled and angry, so no changes to my plan]

[Acting as if I need people to keep the country running.]

Assimilating the corpses of the dead, I create bodies in their image to act in place of the originals.

"Thanks for the hug Marta." He turns towards the rest of the group

"Well what do we do now?"

Repulsive Force

As the battle ends pieces of paper fly out from the girl in all directions. I stop the ones shooting towards me, then teleport, standing next to her and Koth.

"Kid, do you know why you lost?"

"I...shut up." Destiny muttered as she began to walk away. Everyone's just going to have to shut up... "I don't care about what you have to say..."

"Oh yes, but ... later ... now I would like to meditate a little and ... see the future in the meantime, so we can prepare for the next dangers"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Okay. My name's Silas Erebus. This is my little brother Nach."

I gesture at Nach.
"Pleasure to meet you!" I say, offering to shake Silas's hand.

"You've got a great big brother here, just hope you know that little sir!" He says to Nach, hopeful that such a remark doesn't inevitably lead to a shitshow... Of which it most likely will

Jackythejack said:
"I...shut up." Destiny muttered as she began to walk away. Everyone's just going to have to shut up... "I don't care about what you have to say..."
[Tell me Destiny is the good one here again, I dare you]

Yobo Blue said:
Jackythejack said:
[Tell me Destiny is the good one here again, I dare you]
</div>
((She's an emotional teenager that wants people to shut up. How evil.))

I nod and then get up in mid-air a few meters from the table, forming the lotus position with my legs.

I close my eyes as I begin to meditate, relaxing and gradually falling asleep.

I begin to dream of future events, but they are not good.

Exploding houses, burning buildings and a man in a frozen land that fights.

But also someone familiar.

Destiny!

She looks desperate, continues to hit herself with her own weapon, without ceasing to cry.

I jump as I leave my meditative state.

I take heavy breaths, my body trembles slightly.

Little brother?

"He's joking we're not actually related"

I didn't get much useful information from their rambling but maybe the rvsnts unfolding outside will help.

"Chill out. Ya don't want me to contemplate death even more, do ya?" He says, talking to the guy next to him.

"I've seen ... many things, now I have to see where they are" I exclaim, then use two clairvoyance spells and look into the future.

The spell to my right leads to America, a myriad of houses burn and people are probably dead.

The other one leads to Scandinavia.

"Now ... I have to find the man", I exclaim, still activating clairvoyance.

Strangely, the blue trail does not lead anywhere.

"But ... what's going on?" I exclaim, strangely.

"Really? Heh. Yeah, I'd be a cool guy too if I wasn't trying to KILL MYSELF EVERY 19 SECONDS." He shouted, before realizing its all on him.

Back