• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

Faruel1998 said:
Hóng Nu laughed as the pain increased through the Chi.
"Yes! More angry! Your anger will only make me stronger!" He exclaimed, increasing the flow of Chi in the spirit of Destiny.
"Is that...so..?" Destiny forced herself to smile through the pain. "And what exactly are you, you strange man?"

"Oh!" He shouts inside the house. "One second!" He then looks at the shielder and starts to breathe. "It's over, Boris, Vietnam is over." He says to himself.

[Boris is not in Japan, he's next to Gaea, who is approximally in the center of Asia.]

@Christian

The Shilder clones hugs you.

@Spider

"I am protecting it from other superpowered beings, there's multiple of them that have violent tendencies, and no, i am native of this world, albeit i was born only recently, so my knowlage of it is somewhat limited."

I respond to your questions.

@Overlord775 , "Ah. I see. I intend to learn as much powerful magic from this world as I possibly can." "Thank you for answering all of my questions." "I very much appreciate it."

I fly over to Boris.

"BORIS I FOUND YOU"

• gives blob hug*
"Oh hi justified-god-complex lady. Just coming by to pick up my friend. We're going to scandinavia. Hey Boris can you pull that teleporting trick to get us to scandinavia?"

"Oh ... I am not a man! I am Hóng N├╣ ... The demon of anger!" He exclaimed, infusing more Chi and increasing the pain.

[I think it's time to start Aranil towards Rio de Janeiro]

@Spider

Gaea smiles.

"I am happy to help."

@Christian and @Monarch

"I am sorry, but i can't go, as i am but a clone and are unable to travel outside the range of the original."

The Shielder clone explains.

"Oh....well, I guess I'll come back to ya." He says. He then puts his hand on NACH's shoulder and warps to Scandinavia, before then gesturing to go on.

I strip the skin off my body and offer the clone the torso and leg bits that look like a white suit and pants.

"Here, give these to your original, she might need them"

@Jacky

I approach the dragon, touching the tip of its snout, its huge nostrils emit a snort.

I Chuckle.

"You're beautiful ..." I say with a slight smile and then turn to Alexander.

"Now ... if you don't mind I would have things to do ... you are free to walk around the monastery, honestly you are not a threat to me" I say, waving a hand.

"Oh, and if you find a hooded man in a closet don't worry, he killed the monks of this monastery and I'm going to punish him adequately-" I stop suddenly, feeling someone's presence missing.

Now that I think about it it's since I brought Alexander here that I no longer feel his presence.

"Oh no ... I hope he's not dead" I whisper, teleport Hóng N├╣'s body in front of me, lying motionless at my feet.

My Eyes wide open, the thing is very strange.

I feel that he is alive, his heartbeat and his breathing are very slow ... but I don't feel any thoughts ... and i don't see his soul.

"I don't believe it ... he can make his spirit come out of his body" I say, making a growl.

"Hóng N├╣ ... infamous worm ... wherever you are you won't escape me" I exclaimed, to then use Seeker.

I look in the future at the place where he leads me, where Hóng N├╣ resides.

In the vision I see the shadow of a dragon, most likely the one I just created.

The dragon lands, causing me to descend as I watch what happens in front of me.

Destiny screaming with pain, kneeling as bundles of red energy envelop her.

I leave the vision and then immediately teleport to the dragon's head.

"Okay big boy, according to the vision you will take me there ... I know it's your first flight but ... follow the trail, dragon!" I exclaim, using the clairvoyance spell.

The dragon roars and then spreads its wings and rises in flight, following the trail of the spell.

(...)

"Heck ... it's fast" I exclaim, watching the countries pass under the dragon's shadow at an incredible speed.

It is less than a minute but I have already reached the destination, Rio de Janeiro.

Jump from the dragon while still in flight, sensing Destiny and its pain.

I land a few meters from her, looking at her is in the same state as my vision.

I run immediately towards her.

"Destiny! Destiny! I'm trying to communicate telepathically with you! Hóng N├╣ is controlling you !?" I ask, grabbing her by the shoulders.

Eden flies to the top of the shinju and sits on it looking up towards the sky

[Don't worry I'm not close enough to the moon]

@Paul

[Quiet, Eden is not so idiotic as to start the infinite tsukuyomi ... besides the Game Master would have nothing against it if I kept the dragon, right?]

A politician is traveling to Trenton is making a phone call when the car he's in suddenly stops.

"Why did you stop?!" he shouts at the driver.

"A weird person appeared on the road in front of us."

One of the politician's body guards steps out of the vehicle, but before he can do anything his head is gone and his body falls to the ground.

Noxa starts walking towards the car.

"Oh, a demon, you say? And what exactly would a demon want with me?"

Destiny's eyes were physically closed and she refused to speak to Aranil and instead focused on this intruder in her mind. She couldn't care less about what Aranil had to say at the moment...

"Revenge! I was humiliated by the holder of the golden Chi ... and I will repay him by possessing the body of the one he cares about ... enjoy the last moments of your conscience ... because before long ... you will not remain nothing, "he said, starting to drain his life force.

[Out of Destiny's mind]

"Destiny! Destiny!" I exclaim, shaking her.

"Damn it! Then I'll have to go in!" I continue, using my Chi to get inside her mind, resting my hands on her head.

Will stares at Hiro for a while. He suddenly just grabs her and pulls her into a hug.

"I'll be right back ok. Don't go anywhere."

Letting go, he quickly burrows below ground.

With the help of a few clones, Will makes an elaborate network of rooms and tunnels beneath the African continent, creating some underground floors for Irre's mansion to connect it all.

Destiny was quick to make a connection, and she let out a laugh. It was a low chuckle, before slowly crescendoing into a full on laugh. "Why didn't you say that from the beginning, huh!? I was already going to do that myself! You idiot!"

"I was already trying to find a way to end that idiot! He has just as much of a problem with me as he clearly has with you. You fought him, didn't you? You fought him, and he didn't kill you. He was as incompetent as always. And now, here you are...here to try and take over me. Me. Well, I'm not going down without a fight..."

Hiro is suprised by the hug and simply makes a happy squeaky noise. She smiles as Will beings digging.

"So is he your boyfriend or something?"Anne asks.

"What- uhhh... I uh.." Hiro stutters.

"I'll take that as ayes." Anne says before sitting down on the ground.

Irre quickly finishes the mansion.

"Thank for your help" it says to Will.

The demon stared at the girl for a few seconds and then laughed brazenly.

"Excellent! Your anger ... your hatred towards him! They are enormous! And I will strengthen myself with those emotions!" He exclaimed, absorbing the anger and hatred of Destiny.

[Now she should start to hate Aranil less ... at least until Hóng N├╣ continues to absorb anger and hatred]

[Out of Destiny's mind]

"Heck! Her mental resistance is strong! I will be forced to use it" I say.

"Thorn ... negate her resistances" I exclaim, activating the big scarlet spine.

"Well ... and now ... let's start" I exclaim, entering her mind.

(...)

I groan when I wake up.

I look around, I am in a strange place.

"So this is ... Destiny's mind ... I wonder which part I am" I whisper, looking around.

I am in a spacious place, there are many crystals around me.

I approach one of them slowly.

It seems to reflect my image but the more I look closely the more the image begins to change, showing me something completely different.

"And...I suppose a compromise can not be reached then?" Destiny asked through the pain as she let out a low giggle.

Aranil would find himself in an elementary school playground. Close by him would be a little girl on a swing set, sitting next to another child, this one a little boy. He was enjoying a game on a gameboy (though it's doubtful Aranil would know exactly what it was), and it was catch Destiny's attention. She stared at the boy and tilted her head. "Hey, give me that."

The child frowned. "What? No, it's mine!"

Destiny copies the frown and moved a hand out towards the kid. She made a grabbing gesture and cleared her throat.

"I'm not giving it to you!"

"Excuse me? My sister is the fastest runner on the high school track team, and she's really strong. I'll have her snap you in half."

The child seemed disgruntled by this and his eyes would widen. "You...you wouldn't."

"You want to find out?"

There was a moment of silence as the two kids stared at each other before the kid sighed and handed the Gameboy towards her. Destiny smiled triumphantly. "Thanks. I'll give it back to you...maybe." She giggled.

"Well ... I'm in her memory ... and I learned that Destiny would suck as a thief, if I had been in her I would have cheated the boy" I say.

Suddenly I find myself back in the room with the crystals.

"Let's see ... which of these memories will lead me from the real Destiny? And possibly from the smoking corpse of Hóng N├╣?" I ask myself.

I approach another crystal, this time it seems more opaque ... and it gives me a strange feeling.

The groups of people that had journeyed to meet me, to see if i actually existed, have arrived.

As they seem me, some blush, some remain with their jaw open, some start taking photoes of me, while others are just very confused.

I greet them with my usual tone of voice.

"Hello there little ones."

They then start asking me a miriad of questions, which i respond to.

This continues for a while.

@Blah

You find a pair of gloves that would allow you to hit things that normally wouldn't be touchabele, its also can fire off small laser's that atomize whatever they touch. You also see a golden gauntlet with 6 empty holes in it, its inside of a exremely durable display case, but it is ufourtnatly not for sale.

The crystal expands out before him, showing bum a scene of a decent, middle class home like the ones the humans on earth live in now, except it looked a little less modern than the ones Aranil was likely used to. It showed him a girl playing with a dollhouse, her room decorated with a strange mix of tv show posters and Barbie dolls. The girl seemed to just be grabbing at random dolls and making them bounce around before sighing and chucking them across the room. Boring...

The girl tensed up as she sat on the ground, Aranil could see that she was listening in...

"No but like, she's also kinda weird? Like, major weirdo. I caught her spying on Todd Styles at lunch today. I know, right! And it's like, he has a girlfriend! I try telling her this and she doesn't even car either. Said it doesn't matter. I know, right!"

While this conversation was going on, Aranil might notice the girl, who didn't look any older than a year from the last memory, may I add, slowly stand up onto her feet and rush out of her room and down the hall her doorway led out of.

((I'm breaking this up into two posts. Just so you can respond))

Isn't that the… I don't think about it. It's mainly magical, not worth my time if I can't buy it…

I take a pair of gloves and add them to my cart, then I look for anything that seems lightning or electricity based/themed in the store.

You find two types of whips, one type which has enough electrical power to cut through almost anything and one type that is vastly more expensive but the middle part of the whip is made up of a extremely small femto rope.

Back