• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even voted yet.

Sanji due to superior sensing capabilities, a plethora of AP and speed amps, resistance to literal punches, and good durability negation, plus possibly superior skill

I really don't see an argument to make against that (Note I may be thinking too much of Precog as in terms of Vin's Atium shadows)

As for AoE it extends from hundreds meters to country/planetary size and it can be shot from anywhere his body. But it's not vegeta's first move, but he might quickly use it, seeing how sanji will keep dodging it

Not really, your riding a statement and making it seem like it's better than shown feats. You know there's a reason why Goku was never placed on any of the most skilled lists for a reason.
Then he should be on those lists because he straight up qualifies for them. I've already made all my points, future sight won't help if vegeta has experience, way more experience fightig against it, pkis getting exponentially faster and stronger with every hit, he will be strong enough to completely overpower and outspeed sanji in only a couple of hits due to the stacked RPL.

Then he should be on those lists because he straight up qualifies for them. I've already made all my points, future sight won't help if vegeta has experience, way more experience fightig against it, pkis getting exponentially faster and stronger with every hit, he will be strong enough to completely overpower and outspeed sanji in only a couple of hits due to the stacked RPL.
Experience? Vegeta has no experience in dealing with Precognition. He has experience in dealing with Analytical Prediction and low tier Analytical Predictiona at that.

Vegeta got abilities that he barely uses nerfed.
If it is Ultra Ego Vegeta (and I think it is what we are using here) "Vegeta barely uses hakai or aura attacks" is wrong, however, Im not voting for any here, I literally don't know anything about One piece.

Tbf what makes ultra ego different than other forms is EE, it's just the specialty that you get with that form, so if it's restricted Im not even sure why we are still using ultra ego here, there is no major difference between it and SSBE, it's just like saying Silver form Goku vs XYZ but no ultra instinct and equal stats, in this case, just change the key because everyone here will keep bringing the "bias, restricting Vegeta but not Sanji...etc" lol.

If it is Ultra Ego Vegeta (and I think it is what we are using here) "Vegeta barely uses hakai or aura attacks" is wrong, however, Im not voting for any here, I literally don't know anything about One piece.

Tbf what makes ultra ego different than other forms is EE, it's just the specialty that you get with that form, so if it's restricted Im not even sure why we are still using ultra ego here, there is no major difference between it and SSBE, it's just like saying Silver form Goku vs XYZ but no ultra instinct and equal stats, in this case, just change the key because everyone here will keep bringing the "bias, restricting Vegeta but not Sanji...etc" lol.
It does give nice rpl

Excuse my foul language, But DB characters are 3rd rate dogshit stats equalized.

The Simp has more wincons.

Sanji FRA
I mean, they do have some good stuff. Rpl,Instinctual dodge, ee, etc. but yeah. In a stats equalized fight, I do have a habit myself of betting the db char will lose

Okay since the majority agree at Sanji winning, i would like close this

for....... not spreading more bloodbath than necessary

Experience? Vegeta has no experience in dealing with Precognition. He has experience in dealing with Analytical Prediction and low tier Analytical Predictiona at that.
Yes he does, I thought I made it clear in my post, you probably didn't read that. Android saga goku has the exact same type of precognition as sanji whichbos intent sensing, plus his own analytical prediction which is even stronger than sanji's being able to read hits moves and sanji matches him in combat. UE Vegeta far surpasses that in terms of skill.
He's putting down Vegeta before the AOE attacks happens
Uh, how? how is he gonna put him down? I countered the heat argument and any damage done to vegeta just makes him exponentially wtronger than sanji causing a very fast and eventual blitz stomp. Even if they are durability negation, vegeta eats that. In fact how is sanji doing anything about range, sanji has no cohnter to the literal vegeta technique tm except precognition which vegeta can answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back