• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically you could make the argument that vegeta just uses dirty fire works, or purposely lets sanji gets closed enough to be encompassed by An AoE strong enough to kill them or wonder them both seriously, but sanji has Obv haki, which would counter this strategy, unless vegeat makes a country sized blast and destroys everything if he realises he can't do shit to sanji, but it's quite out of character [but also Vegeta was gonna nuke the planet against Granolha with his big purple ball, so sanji might enrage vegeta enough to do so]. But my vote is leaning on sanji

Im fricken done here, and have lost respect for people...

this thread is so unbelievably biased it's not even funny, and that's on both sides here

I forgot to mention that vegeta also range stomps, sanji can't do anything aboht vegeta's range.
I choked.

Sanji can see the literal future.

Vegeta is not matching that
He can't, his observation is not as advanced as katakuri's and vegeta has even better feats for fighting against precognition and he should also have his own.

He can't, his observation is not as advanced as katakuri's and vegeta has even better feats for fighting against precognition and he should also have his own.

What? The **** are you even talking about? Read the profile, he's Kenbunshoku is stated to be on par with Kata's. I find it funny that you said that you were a fan of both series yet somehow you missed this.

Yet you so tactfully fail to counter arguments, simply restating the same points
Point to me where I failed to counter the arguments. Because so far I've literally **** slapped the majority of them.

Let me give you some advice for the future, don't try to discredit arguments by pulling random bull shit out.

Final argument, just to end this bullshit:

Vegeta is getting stomped, and uses final explosion, which has a continental blast radius, killing them both gg

Anyway for Analytical Prediction, Zoro before the time skip had 2 forms of Analytical Prediction amongst very potent Information Analysis, and overpowers I.R that's 6x-8x above the baseline ability while in critical state and while avoiding omnidirectional slashes.

That alone beats anything in Dragon Ball.

I have yet to see a single scan for Vegeta's skill
I would but I'm injured and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. But it's all true. How skilled could zoro possibly be to compete with someone with hundreds of millions of years of experience as well as all that's mentioned above. I read his profile and Goku and vegeta can do almost everything he can do and better.

Let's all shill out please, also Vin stop saying "bias", that's not cool. I really don't see how Can vegeta deal with Obv haki tbh, although quick question , how does Obv haki works exactly? I'm not that familiar with it sadly

I would but I'm injured and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. But it's all true. How skilled could zoro possibly be to compete with someone with hundreds of millions of years of experience as well as all that's mentioned above. I read his profile and Goku and vegeta can do almost everything he can do and better.
Experience =/= skill.

And no they absolutely can't. You giving blanket ass statements isn't gonna be enough to scale above what Zoro has done. FYI I've actually read all of Dragon Ball and can literally confirm that's there's a lot they haven't done that Zoro has.

Vegeta and Goku have never overpowered I.R that's 6x to 8x above baseline.

Vegeta and Goku have never unlocked 2 forms of Analytical Prediction.

Vegeta and Goku have never kept up with blatantly FTE opponents.

Vegeta and Goku have never created martial arts on the spot.

The list goes on.

I would but I'm injured and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.
Genuinely sorry to hear that
But it's all true. How skilled could zoro possibly be to compete with someone with hundreds of millions of years of experience as well as all that's mentioned above. I read his profile and Goku and vegeta can do almost everything he can do and better.
Being alive for a long period of time doesn't mean you're extremely skilled.

He could've be alive for quintillions of years still throwing basic punches and kicks.

Also, if Vegeta has two nerfs, that were placed mid debate, then why the hell isn't sanji's Haki getting nerfed?
Vegeta got abilities that he barely uses nerfed.

Haki is something Sanji always uses.

Anyway for Analytical Prediction, Zoro before the time skip had 2 forms of Analytical Prediction amongst very potent Information Analysis, and overpowers I.R that's 6x-8x above the baseline ability while in critical state and while avoiding omnidirectional slashes.
the 8x times above was him literally blitzing and AP stomping the opponent
the 6 times above is fully legit though and based off the thread is enough to outskill

Let's all shill out please, also Vin stop saying "bias", that's not cool. I really don't see how Can vegeta deal with Obv haki tbh, although quick question , how does Obv haki works exactly? I'm not that familiar with it sadly
Observation haki allows sanji to see a few seconds in the future, read intentions to predict enemy movements, sense presense and a kind of move instinctively.
Experience =/= skill.

And no they absolutely can't. You giving blanket ass statements isn't gonna be enough to scale above what Zoro has done. FYI I've actually read all of Dragon Ball and can literally confirm that's there's a lot they haven't done that Zoro has.
Experience is relevant when all that time is spent honing your skill. I swear I have to make a respect thread for dragon balls skill, this is direspectful.

He could've be alive for quintillions of years still throwing basic punches and kicks.

Thank you.
Being alive for a long time is not the same as training extensively for a long time. Even 1 year of training in something can completely stomp someone without it. Hindreds of millions of years if martial arts training with angels is what vegeta scales to scaling to destroyers. Of course that depends on feats to back up the experience, vegeta having plenty of.

Experience is relevant when all that time is spent honing your skill. I swear I have to make a respect thread for dragon balls skill, this is direspectful
Not really, your riding a statement and making it seem like it's better than shown feats. You know there's a reason why Goku was never placed on any of the most skilled lists for a reason.

You're trying to restrict fire and super senses because they restricted existence erasure.

Are you deadass?

I perfectly understand getting rid of existance erasure, but Im pointing out how stacked this is, since it could be said that VEGETA HAS NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO ERASE A PERSON, while you guys are out here, saying that Sanji avoids everything that vegeta does

Uhhh Hakai and aura is something he always UE uses thooo, heck you might argue that aura is passive and always active, the only times he didn't use UE and it's abilities is because he either didn't have UE or he was unconscious or doesn't have enough energy to use it. It's like saying G.O.D toppo doesn't always use his hakai

there are very easy arguments to make against Vegeta's hakai, since how nerfed it was by toyataro, to essentially a glorified small scale E=MC2

Zoro was toying with Hyuzou or whatever the **** is name is. He didn't blitz him at all. Although you could argue that Sanji doesn't scale to Zoro at this point.
Blitzed Overdosed Hyouzou is what it says on the profile
and even toying wouldn't really matter with how far above him he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back