• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Rex Salazar vs Garou (Semi-Final 1)

How tf is Rex more skilled than a dude who precogs precog, sigh.
That's not a good skill feat... Also scan?
But considering Garou was able to merge two disciplines that each individually take years to master apart, and were thought impossible to merge together, without two EXTREMELY experienced Martial arts masters, with an entire life time of training, not only this, but he did it over the course of a fight, and in that same fight, continued to increase it's capabilities, even forming a fully unique style within that same fight, which was even more superiour, Garou has incredible skill feats, he's also outskilled numerous well trained heroes who have years if not decades of likewise training and experience
Those are all mostly vague skill feats

While I do think garou is more skilled, it won't help him much with the abilities of the person he is fighting

Dude literally none of that gives him the right to scale above Garou in skill. The first part has nothing to do with skill.
It does, he outskilled them despite their powers.
The second part is because Vilgax is stronger and faster than the army of ghosts by a very big margin.
He's not faster and kind of a non-factor that he's stronger if he can't touch them half the time.
"sixth deadliest man on the planet"
I mean Six does have his own fair share of skill feats.

Btw how is Garou getting past Rex's shields? It can tank attacks from the fused Consortium, the guys who are comparable to his full EVO form.

Garou has way better skill feats that are actually shown rather than stated.
Dismissing statements for no good reason, great.

It does, he outskilled them despite their powers.

Garou does this every time he fights.

He's not faster and kind of a non-factor that he's stronger if he can't touch them half the time.

Can I have the scan?

I mean Six does have his own fair share of skill feats.

Like what? What does he have that compares to Garou?

Btw how is Garou getting past Rex's shields? It can tank attacks from the fused Consortium, the guys who are comparable to his full EVO form.

Is there anything stopping Garou from wearing them down with constant nonstop attacks and shockwaves that may vibrate it and break past?

Dismissing statements for no good reason, great.

Because statements like "sixth deadliest man on the planet" don't hold a candle to a guy who's been skill stomping the strongest entities on his planet since the moment he was introduced.

It is not cutting him. This is how his martial art style works. It's not like he hits the sharp part of the blade, he deflects safely.
That won't work on something that literally cut molecules... Not only that but will be invisible

Are you going provide reasons and proof?
Can you explain why instinctive reaction or analytical prediction can see someone who is invisible?
There are many ways, from the heartbeat, sound of breath, sound of clothes moving around, smell, sound of moving on the ground.
That's enhanced senses which will at most know the area of his opponent
durability negation.
?

Because statements like "sixth deadliest man on the planet" don't hold a candle to a guy who's been skill stomping the strongest entities on his planet since the moment he was introduced.
Don't target it being a statement then, target what the statement entails. Which you did, that's great. I just don't like the mentality to just go disregard statements altogether.

Anyways chill guys Jag or I will get to your questions in due time.

Yeah like I'm holding back something pretty insane anyways. Specifically for Shock Rock or if this match get haywire.

Weaknesses: Poor attention span. Predicable fighting style earlier in his career, Manipulating too many machines at once can confuse him. His various machines have their own limitations

First is in casual conversation (I think? Don't even remember when he had poor attention span, him not listening is just on purpose y'know), second one idk he's pretty ridiculous at the end of the series (and even then he outsmarted and outskilled a supergenius in the beginning) anyways so, yeah he can only do 2 builds at the same time and eh yeah his machines have limits, just like everything does...

Poor attention span. Predicable fighting style earlier in his career, Manipulating too many machines at once can confuse him. His various machines have their own limitations

Okay, So I won't use the predictable fighting style, since Im assuming this is Peak Rex, though some of that may still linger, though While I think Garou's instinctive reactions may guard a bit against the Invis, Garou wouldn't be able to analyze it,

What's the Limitations for The Shield of Rex's, and his Invisibility?

That won't work on something that literally cut molecules... Not only that but will be invisible
I'm going to start ignoring this line of debate since you seem to be ignoring how Garou's powers work despite me showing and explaining it to you.
Can you explain why instinctive reaction or analytical prediction can see someone who is invisible?
They won't, but they would allow Garou to dodge his attacks until Garou's reactions and senses evolve to him being able to fight him regularly

Also, I forgot to mention, Garou was able to fight in his sleep, meaning that he should have no trouble fighting someone invisible. His body moves on its own to the point of having full on battles without Garou being aware.

Garou was also able to fight and beat Bang, one of the series' most skilled and known martial artists, all while unconscious, and while awake, was able to stomp Flashy Flash, another skilled martial artist who was trained since a child, with skill.
Wierd how you guys instantly voted for someone without even knowing the ability of the other character.
Funny coming from you of all people.

What's the Limitations for The Shield of Rex's, and his Invisibility?
Six can shatter it with the help of 2 people and prolonged exposure with his sword. So it doesn't perform as well against piercing damage. Otherwise the shield makes him pretty much untouchable by people equal to him. Invisibility might not even work with his powers anyways, but if it does idk what you're asking exactly.

Also, I forgot to mention, Garou was able to fight in his sleep, meaning that he should have no trouble fighting someone invisible. His body moves on its own to the point of having full on battles without Garou being aware.
Isn't that him just dreaming or thinking of him fighting him?
They won't, but they would allow Garou to dodge his attacks until Garou's reactions and senses evolve to him being able to fight him regularly
Well yes but not when it one shots
I'm going to start ignoring this line of debate since you seem to be ignoring how Garou's powers work despite me showing and explaining it to you.
Bro... Garou cannot deflect something that's invisible and can cut molecules

Garou was also able to fight and beat Bang, one of the series' most skilled and known martial artists, all while unconscious, and while awake, was able to stomp Flashy Flash, another skilled martial artist who was trained since a child, with skill.
I have already said garou is more skilled but you are also forgetting abilities and stats against the opponents he is fighting... Flashy flash barley has any good abilities

Also I don't see where garou fought unconscious and even if he did that's still enhanced senses that's doing the job to know where his opponents is
Funny coming from you of all people.
Never have done that... I always read both profiles, stop accusing

Easy easy, that was only the nanite blowing up. Garou only has to worry about the sword itself. However he does still get oneshot if he gets hit in the right spot.
The sword didn't even touch or reach the tree and it still cut through him
Wait his profile says Durability Negation (His B.F.S was shown being capable of cutting Van Kleiss at the Molecular level in their first battle)

Isn't that him just dreaming or thinking of him fighting him?
No?
Well yes but not when it one shots
Garou can and will dodge.
Flashy flash barley has any good abilities
He was trained in martial arts and ninja abilities as a kid under elites.
Never have done that... I always read both profiles, stop accusing
Clearly not if you think that Garou can't deflect a sword without taking damage.

Back