• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Rex Salazar vs Maka Albarn (Quarter-Final-2)

Quarter-Final-2)
(Match 12)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Big Scythe vs Big weapons, Winner goes to the semis. Maka after finishing off King Ghidorah found herself facing a teenager with powers to built machinery.

Results:
Rex Salazar (Generator Rex): 7 (Jag, Greenshifter, DD, Xx, Frimi, Popted, Finepoint)
Maka Albarn (Soul Eater):
Inconclusive:
9BYh9lC.png

Last edited:
Lets hope she's a little easier than mister my precog precogs you precogging my precog 10^90 times over. So what does Maka have?

Guess I’ll start then.

Maka’s madness and empathic manipulation gets resisted by Rex’s willpower and mindhax resistance. Which leaves her with no combat applicable offensive hax.

Since she can regen from any non-lethal wound, Rex just slices her head off I guess.

How much mind resistance does Rex have ? What are his mind resist feats and how much mind Hax does Maka got ? There's a level of potency if it's greater than what other can resist than it wouldn't work that easily.

Rex resists mindhax that can control a bunch of E.V.O.'s, also I'm not sure if mindhax resistance still works via numbers on here.

Number should matter tho if they don't then everyone would be resisting mind Hax with ease, What are Maka mind Hax feats ?

I don't think I need to make a CRT cause I mean....... it's my tournament "standards would be what I want them to be" kek hmmm...so if people can resist mind hax just like that then supernatural willpower would also irrelevant since potency of the mind hax doesn't matter nor would it for willpower either then...but when it comes to heat it does interesting 🤔 Infact I'm calling the actual "LEGIT" supervisor to take a look here and provide expertise analysis on this particular matter.

so let me get this straight, the problem here is if Rex resist Maka Mind and Empatich manipulation right?

okay then i'll ask how powerful is Maka mind hax, and how good is Rex resistance to it?

I don't think I need to make a CRT cause I mean....... it's my tournament "standards would be what I want them to be" kek hmmm...so if people can resist mind hax just like that then supernatural willpower would also irrelevant since potency of the mind hax doesn't matter nor would it for willpower either then...but when it comes to heat it does interesting 🤔 Infact I'm calling the actual "LEGIT" supervisor to take a look here and provide expertise analysis on this particular matter.
Dats a lot difference tho. Mind haxxing more people is the equivalent of heat maniping more people. Logically, it’s not a potency thing.

I'm not scaling potency at all.... I'm just saying if someone has shown superior mind hax resistance or superior mind hax they should have advantage in that field during the battle.

Like, covering the whole population of the earth in ice hax isn’t much more potent then icing one guy, except for range
It literally is lmao.
Dats a lot difference tho. Mind haxxing more people is the equivalent of heat maniping more people. Logically, it’s not a potency thing.
The latter is also literally a potency thing lol.

Anyways I am aware of VSBW’s standards regarding the matter and I’ll follow them while here. Any further discussion regarding this topic is derailing.

We could have some skill discussion here but i will just assume Rex has the advantage in that point (cause IMO Black Star would be the skill guy of Soul Eater, not Maka).

That aside, if Rex is able to resist her madness thing i think her only unique trait just disappeared, both have their own amps (not sure who has more amps) and regen (Maka has the best regen between them) so given the lack of any more unique/esoteric power from Rex afaik it would go down to who bypasses the other's stamina and regen first.

Rex has various ways to resist the mind hax.

-Raw Willpower/Resistance (See Episodes: Remote Control, Back in Black and Endgame Part 1)

-Nanites overriding Rex's will and taking over his conscious to act on their own.

Rex is more skilled than Maka.

His Sword also has Dura Negation and it's also worth nothing that Rex's Nanites have (vaguely) interacted with Souls before like when he allowed the EVO "One" to speak through him and towards Agent Six.

Also Madness Manipulation would only run the risk of transforming Rex into his Mutant form anyways, assuming his Nanites don't do something else seeing as how they can just make Rex spatially aware to those with that kind of power like Breach or any other ability that poses an issue to him.

Maka has superior regen but Rex has amps from his Omega Builds and his Omega EVO transformation.

To me this feels like Rex chipping away at Maka's threshold slowly and effectively.

To me it feels like Rex just dodges everything she can throw at him and cuts her neck (and the scythe if it's in the way) in half if she doesn't have any impressive skill feats.

Back