• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Shock Rock vs Garou (Quarter-Final-1)

I'm gonna assume this OPM expert was pretty persuasive
Zero in a nutshell lol.
The thing that still confuses me is that if it really is durability negating then I don't understand why Bang underestimating EC's durability would matter
It's limited dura neg it seems.
I would still like to see the argument for dura neg that you got @Greenshifter
It's basically the Bomb statement about turning EC into dust, equated to Bang's bones (with Bang being equal to Garou in that moment). While also explaining away any inconsistencies.

I kinda did already. CE is a stone wall, which is why Bomb is wrong. Meanwhile Garou's attack seems to specifically work on Bang's bones.

not that it matters since grace already ended I think
Grace hasn't started cause regen was impending plus we this situations now:
1-Rex and Necrozama can compete with SR despite having good regen and since the toughest of the tough are most likely gonna move on it makes sense for absolute best to be in the semi so I don't see why him advancing means no one can defeat him especially when BFR is allowed not to mention Garou has no way of reaching SR in outerspace if he was to camp which he has absolutely the right space-armor to do so & was avodining enemies in space in the movie Garou can't reach SR now in space match ends in Incon ! We do a coin flip...yada yada yada
2-Either we restrict SR somewhat so he can feasibly compete with Garou to finish this match by giving both equal standings for a fair fight Idk
3-Even if SR was to get banned there is no way stated someone would just advance clearly the word "replace" is used in the tourney heck I would end up choosing someone who has bajillion more haxes as a replacement that fits the tourney kek
4-We find some other method especially recommend by the supervisor of the tourney to handle this or from above.

Last edited:
not that it matters since grace already ended I think
From what I see up above, grace didn't end yet. And now the votes based on my reasoning (and maybe the first few votes as well) should be nullified yeah.

@DemonicDude I mean SR was already pretty hard to kill and practically impossible to K.O. before the regen change, so not that much changes.

@DemonicDude I mean SR was already pretty hard to kill and practically impossible to K.O. before the regen change, so not that much changes.
We restricted existence erausre of vegeta for a competitive match in previous match so even if SR has high regen we'll restrict it to high mid also what's the counter to spaceflight camp ? Garou first move is not turning people into powder even if so ourshell of the rock armor would break not energy inside this is a logical option for SR to avoid such high damaging enemies if Garou's opening move is not that, forcing him to go into outerspace for safety after realizing rapid increase in his power.

Last edited:
DD proved that SR's regen relies on his energy (in a CRT), not the armor. Something that was first suggested by the OPM expert.

We restricted existence erausre of vegeta for a competitive match in previous match so even if SR has high regen we'll restrict it to high mid also what's the counter to spaceflight camp ? Garou first move is not turning people into powder even if so ourshell of the rock armor would break not energy inside this is a logical option for SR to avoid such high damaging enemies if Garou's opening move is not that, forcing him to go into outerspace for safety after realizing rapid increase in his power.
yeah since we restricted Vegeta EE i guess we can restrict SR regen as well

yeah since we restricted Vegeta EE i guess we can restrict SR regen as well
Alright so original WinCon was
He came to the conclusion that Garou can in fact turn people equal to himself in AP and dura, their bones into dust.

The reason EC did not get turned to dust is because he is more durable than Bomb anticipated. But he later on seems to equate EC to Bang’s bones.

What this means for this MU is that Shock Rock becomes Pulverized Rock (since his “bones” would be his rock armor). Which would be beyond Shock
But now rock armor is non-related to the energy ! Cause SR is sentient energy puppeteering a body and energy is not reliant on rock armor at all, I'll keep his regen to "At Least High-Mid likely higher" instead of full blown high to give Garou a chance instead of full blown High, let's see how this goes.

But now rock armor is non-related to the energy ! Cause SR is sentient energy puppeteering a body and energy is not reliant on rock armor at all, I'll keep his regen to "At Least High-Mid likely higher" instead of full blown high to give Garou a chance instead of full blown High, let's see how this goes.
That just... doesn't work and creates more confusion.

Got an idea though, we'll let both pass and whoever defeats Rex the next character they have to face passes to the finals (so the semi-finals will contain 1 match extra).

Now that right there is great idea, it's logical it gives both equal chance for the semis 👍.
We are having Double Semis !
But are you sure like facing off in two separate matches only using Rex Salazar don't get me wrong kid looks impressive but again are you sure ?

Garou's reactive evolution speed is about to get buffed drastically btw

Now that right there is great idea, it's logical it gives both equal chance for the semis 👍.
We are having Double Semis !
But are you sure like facing off in two separate matches only using Rex Salazar don't get me wrong kid looks impressive but again are you sure ?
Sure, not sure if my current opponent agrees though.
Garou's reactive evolution speed is about to get buffed drastically btw
Good to know things won't get boring.

Back