• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Rex Salazar vs Number man

Round 2:
(Match 6)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Numbers, math something Rex doesn't really enjoy studying in school, Perhaps tonights he can get past the numbers and make progress in the tourney ? It's time to make a revolution and find out it's Number man vs Rex Salazar ! Could be see the biggest upset of this tournament yet ?

Results:
Number Man (Parahumans): 3 (Wokistan, pepper, Timberg)
Rex Salazar (Generator Rex): 7 (Jag, Greenshifter, DD, Popted2, the ultimate, TauanVictor, Monkey)
Inconclusive:
7dgJxIr.png

Last edited:
Alright @Greenshifter, your next line is

"Rex has been trained by Six, a long time Providence agent with many years of experience against hostile men and mutants while also being the sixth most dangerous person on earth before that. To add to that, Rex has also fought the other 5, I mean, 4 dangerous people, twice, and survived"

Rex is oddly skilled for his character, that's still very surprising for me. Also there's probably a skillchain with Van Kleiss that I'm forgetting because that guy is a beast

But anyways, let me show you why I chose The Number Man. Here are his feats

TL;DR : The guy can beat up enemies with extreme tier differences, sometimes without actually hitting them. He's basically an 8-C disguised as a 9-C with him being able to one-shot 9-As (Though that's mostly pressure points. He still hits like a 9-C)

Well considering that Rex manipulates his body by controlling nanites, it would kind of be like trying to find a pressure point in a swarm of flies, there's technically areas that are more vulnerable, but its not nearly the same as how targetting pressure points or joints would typically work

Well considering that Rex manipulates his body by controlling nanites, it would kind of be like trying to find a pressure point in a swarm of flies, there's technically areas that are more vulnerable, but its not nearly the same as how targetting pressure points or joints would typically work
Assuming there's at least some distance between them, Number Man would probably attempt to shoot his opponent. If it hits, he wins but if Rex blocks, he'll probably be able to see the odd nature of his constructs and plan accordingly (Information analysis helps a ton. The guy dents through power armor casually, doing density formulas in a whim seems like something in his skillset)

No but they're both canon to each other (heck the crossover is relevant for the cosmology). AP-wise they don't scale, but I'm asking skillwise.

Anyways Rex's best skill feat would be fighting and overwhelming the Consortium who are sort of demi-gods who have control over their own aspect of reality (see the meta-nanites on Rex's page).

Any nerve/internal damage that Number Man does can be fixed in a whim by his nanites.

Rex can also do the number thing that Number Man can.

If it hits, he wins
Rex has been able to dodge consecutive atomic destruction blasts before he even got his shield.

Rex also has flight, a forcefield bubble and ranged attacks to pretty much make himself untouchable.

Oh and with his BFS he can oneshot Number Man by slicing him on a molecular level.

Anyways Rex's best skill feat would be fighting and overwhelming the Consortium who are sort of demi-gods who have control over their own aspect of reality (see the meta-nanites on Rex's page).
Wait, was that from the finale?
Rex has been able to dodge consecutive atomic destruction blasts before he even got his shield.

Rex also has flight, a forcefield bubble and ranged attacks to pretty much make himself untouchable.

Oh and with his BFS he can oneshot Number Man by slicing him on a molecular level.
But wait, doesn't he like to start with his metal fists?

Anyway from one of those feats, it's explained that the way he beaten those two gangsters (Lung and Bakuda) was via twisting their limbs into unnatural positions. That should be decently harder to regenerate from or just results in an incap

How far does Rex's forcefield scale to his durability? Remember, this guy took down multiple enemies in power armor. They're built with precognitive abilities and durability to take on Titans, gigantic monstrous Parahumans with various powers, sometimes including precognitive abilities as well which those power armor guys are still able to get around. Those Titans, they scale miles above the Number Man's AP. Yet he had no problem beating the guys who kill them for a living.

You read the feat post that I commented, right?

But anyways let's not underestimate The Number Man yet. I've made the mistake of doing so last time so let's just wait for a much more knowledgeable member to come

Wait, was that from the finale?
But wait, doesn't he like to start with his metal fists?

Anyway from one of those feats, it's explained that the way he beaten those two gangsters (Lung and Bakuda) was via twisting their limbs into unnatural positions. That should be decently harder to regenerate from or just results in an incap

How far does Rex's forcefield scale to his durability? Remember, this guy took down multiple enemies in power armor. They're built with precognitive abilities and durability to take on Titans, gigantic monstrous Parahumans with various powers, sometimes including precognitive abilities as well which those power armor guys are still able to get around. Those Titans, they scale miles above the Number Man's AP. Yet he had no problem beating the guys who kill them for a living.

You read the feat post that I commented, right?

But anyways let's not underestimate The Number Man yet. I've made the mistake of doing so last time so let's just wait for a much more knowledgeable member to come
Yes

If he starts from a distance he’ll use ranged attacks as well. Especially if the other guy has a sniper rifle.

Rex can turn his limbs into machines, have them rotate 360 degrees and cut them off and then regen if he needs to.

Pressure points doesn’t work one forcefield. Only Agent Six has been able to Pierce the forcefield and it can take attacks from the giant Consortium mech.

Skimmed it, but I prefer you actually detail what he could to to Rex in particular.

Sure, the main Gen Rex guy has yet to make his entrance here and Rex has a few other tricks up his sleeve as well.

Rex's skill level at its peak has him overpowering enemies with manipulation over space, time, matter, anti-matter, elements and so on with just his Builds alone.

He can fight on par with highly skilled competitors like Agent Six (See episode: Six minus Six) with the implication being that he only lost to him in CQC due to him wanting to prove his trust to him and letting his guard down.

He's skilled enough to overwhelm Ben Tennyson, even with aliens like Lodestar who has magnetism powers and DiamondHead, who can completely crush Warlord Vilgax in combat.

Rex's Nanites are also essentially a built-in security and hospital system for him. They can resist and aggressively chip away at any ailment to Rex's body.

Rex's Omega Shields included.

The main thing with Rex is that his Nanites are too adaptable and peculiar on top of his abilities. Overcompensating a lot of weak areas through their seemingly endless amounts of passiveness. Heck, we saw them create his shields without Rex's consent against a laser that destroys atoms and we also have WOG confirming his Nanites can counteract any ability that his pre-existing ones cannot deal with when under pressure.

Last edited:
If Rex was only a brute then this could have been different.

But a brute with tons of biological Anti-Hax inside of his body seems unfair against an opponent that exploits that stuff to close the gaps he faces against. (Not to mention the huge skill gap Rex receives in season 3)

Rex is unfair against people that abuse biology and against machines, which only leaves gaps for stuff like magic and elemental attacks lol.

Aside from with shenanigans with Ben how skilled is he in Providence and how good are Agent Six skill feats.

AGENT SIX it was a typo error noooooo 😭 I wanted to know about Agent Six's skill feats whom Red scales to

Aside from with shenanigans with Ben how skilled is he in Providence and how good are Agent Sex skill feats.

Sixth most dangerous man on the planet, including every known master martial artist and expert assassin in their world. But to make it easier, here ya go.

Rex is unfair against people that abuse biology and against machines, which only leaves gaps for stuff like magic and elemental attacks lol.

Pretty much this. And Reboot Rex doing what he did against Hex doesn't leave much room for light in small doses of that area lol

Sixth most dangerous man on the planet, including every known master martial artist and expert assassin in their world. But to make it easier, here ya go.
Sixth most dangerous man on the planet not "THE" most dangerous man on planet that's what the description above says, So it's same as Reboot huh okay that's all I needed to know for "purposes".

Sixth most dangerous man on the planet not "THE" most dangerous man on planet that's what the description above says, So it's same as Reboot huh okay that's all I needed to know for "purposes".
Yeah but the reason he's only the sixth most dangerous man on the planet is because he doesn't kill as much as the others, he'd be number 1 by now if he did kill. And sadly for you, Reboot lacks that context.

And sadly for you, Reboot lacks that context.
Oh we'll see about that trust me when we get to that bridge Killing is what makes you dangerous tho how is killing = skill unless you defeated or fought against people who are skilled enough to an extent.
Back to parahumans topic, Does Number Man skills in the world even comes closer to Top 10 if so "which seems highly unlikely" I believe Rex would out skill him in this battle being a super solider and facing foes such as Ben and Van Kleiss who are more powerful than him unless someone for Number Man proves other wise.

When it comes to this specific site "Vsbattle" Rex and Ben are not cross-scaled despite the creator of show saying it is canon if they are really "Not" cross-scaled according the rules here then why would Rex's skill scale to Ben ? Or are things differently when it comes to skill scaling ?

why Rex is at advatage against who use Biology?

Because Rex has billions (Technically infinite due to the Omega Nanite producing them) of Semi-Sentient Nano-Machines inside of his body that work passively and actively against intrusions to their user including stuff like mind control, poison, paralysis, gas, new powers he's never fought against etc, healing and all that.

why Rex is at advatage against who use Biology?
Biological weapons or things that exploit his biology can be countered by his nanites.
When it comes to this specific site "Vsbattle" Rex and Ben are not cross-scaled despite the creator of show saying it is canon if they are really "Not" cross-scaled according the rules here then why would Rex's skill scale to Ben ? Or are things differently when it comes to skill scaling ?
The reason they aren't cross-scaled in AP is cause Ant believes that their power levels have been readjusted so they could fight in the crossover episode (back when Ben was stronger than Rex). However when it comes to skill this reasoning doesn't apply.

I mean, personally I still don't get how the logic works with this. This is one of those situations where if you presented this to the creators they would just wonder "What are you talking about? Its canon, we made it"

And there's no real anti-feats for outlier claims either.

Biological weapons or things that exploit his biology can be countered by his nanites.

The reason they aren't cross-scaled in AP is cause Ant believes that their power levels have been readjusted so they could fight in the crossover episode (back when Ben was stronger than Rex). However when it comes to skill this reasoning doesn't apply.

Rex has the Elevator feat and the quoted Nanite explosion negating he did as a child back to back and those are all season 1 :unsure:

Really.....now ? I remember Ant saying Cross over rules are strict for any show I need a moderator approval to accept this.

I asked in a Q&A to cross-scale intelligence between the 2 shows a while back and Ant was fine with it iirc, also people didn't have a problem with using Gen Rex statements for the Ben 10 cosmology.

Rex has the Elevator feat and the quoted Nanite explosion negating he did as a child back to back and those are all season 1 :unsure:
Elevator feat isn't mentioned on his profile tho ? I remember it was dismissed as an outlier back in the day again could be completely wrong on this.

Back to parahumans topic, Does Number Man skills in the world even comes closer to Top 10 if so "which seems highly unlikely" I believe Rex would out skill him in this battle be
As I said, he killed people who can kill the Leviathans, monstrous giants with various powers who are able to contend (Not get instantly stomped) with the God Tiers of the verse

Back