• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Rex Salazar vs Number man

@Peppersalt43 does he have the right kind of gun and enough ammo to lay on enough of a prolonged attack to penetrate Rex's shield in a similar way that Six did? How much ammo does he typically carry? And is the sniper a semi/full auto?

But I still don't see how this character's intelligence feats can override the defense and adaptability shenanigans of his Nanites, still.

Which is the main thing. This is why I asked if Number Man had hax.
In one of the feats he helped a guy do precise shot against a person with the ability to transfer any damage that he takes. This is how hard it was to do.
Number Man's feat here is directing someone else's hand to strike in such a precise manner that brain surgeons in a low stress situation with a brain right available for them cannot replicate what he has done
And in addition as I explained before, they only had a split second before damage is transferred. Here's the profile of the guy he killed.

Good precision feat. Completely irrelevant to Jag’s point and Rex’s own precision though.
Irrelevant?! You said that Rex was kept alive and healed from any injury at moments notice. This is a feat of Number Man killing someone who can do just that. That is relevant

Irrelevant?! You said that Rex was kept alive and healed from any injury at moments notice. This is a feat of Number Man killing someone who can do just that. That is relevant
Blitzing damage transferral and dealing with healing and adaptation are 2 completely different things.
What are Rex's perception feats ?
I already brought them up but I’ll post them again later (or Jag).

This thread has gone long enough but I waited since a spot at the Semi will be decided I will have popted2 take a one last look at this whole situation.

Back