• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 1: Xenovia Quarta vs Rex Salazar

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: AVERAGE HAREM PROTAG SIMPER VS AVERAGE NANOMACHINE ENJOYER

After the fights between the average idiot knight girl#AquaandDarknessfusion=Xenovia vs drunkard Femboi God#Inserttwitterwentre**rded and Gumball 2077 vs Mechagodzilla Rex who also learned the power of NANOMACHINES SON#TacoBellDong

Now the two who got banished to the shadow realm#KirbyAAAAAAAAAAAAH and welcomed to the sore loser club#EveryTeamFortress2Ganglaughingatyourmisery
They would fight each others to survive and having a chance to take their VENGEANCE
Lets go to the fight

• Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia and Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place located in: Rooftop of Trump Tower (because we love to messing up with Donald Trum#GetFBI'd)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Average Harem Protag Simper: 0
  • Average Nanomachine Enjoyer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Xenovia.Quarta.600.3345039.jpg

Rex's skill scales above Vilgax who is untouched by a planetary army of ectonurites for a few weeks and can beat the asses of 5 people wielding his verse's equivalent of the infinity stones.

Rex's fighting style is only predictable in the beginning of the show and even then... dude's been outfighting and outsmarting (in combat) supergeniuses since season 1. So much so that the supergenius decided that time travel would be easier than getting Rex to join him.
Uh, there are no Vilgax in Generator rex and unless there's proof that the crossover is canon we don't just assume so, even then Vilgax is more of a general at best in strategy and not much of a fighter. 5 people wieding his verse equivalent of infinity stone, okay, did he like somehow with his base hand and sword kill all of them without the use of any hax whatsoever? And how skilled are these guys and no skilled in hax doesn't translate to skilled in cqc.

Supergenius in intelect not fighting, if some random guy beat reed richard in a fist fight we don't say that guy is above half of Marvel in skill. That's... have nothing to do with skill.

Last edited:
Please don't even bring up these "skill" and "experience" feats I don't feel like going through each of them and how they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things again. Pretty sure I've done this before.
I’ll continue to bring them up in every match I’m in till I feel they are actually debunked, which I doubt will ever happen since I'm just stating what happened.
Vilgax was MUCH stronger than every single ectonurite there and they didn't seem all that dangerous in the slightest based on the clips I've seen. It is the equivalent of saying I'm skilled and experienced because I spent weeks killing lizards
They could be human level and the feat would still be impressive, Vilgax being untouchable against a bunch of ghosts is impressive, however you wanna slice or dice it.
None of the supergeniuses in Ben 10 are skill gods. They are just supernaturally intelligent in terms of creations and scientific knowledge. Beating them in conventional combat means next to nothing. And the statement you provided is proof of this.
Van Kleiss lead a hostile takeover of Providence HQ, the organisation that captures all EVO's in the world + tricked the UN with his political ambitions. Rex just also outsmarts Van Kleiss when he's not in combat where he takes an unorthodox approach to beat VK. Also VK's intelligence would just allow him to have analytical prediction by default, yet Rex still makes unexpected moves. This is all to prove my point that Rex is unpredictable, skill is less of a factor here.
Uh, there are no Vilgax in Generator rex and unless there's proof that the crossover is canon we don't just assume so, even then Vilgax is more of a general at best in strategy and not much of a fighter. 5 people wieding his verse equivalent of infinity stone, okay, did he like somehow with his base hand and sword kill all of them without the use of any hax whatsoever? And how skilled are these guys and no skilled in hax doesn't translate to skilled in cqc.

Supergenius in intelect not fighting, if some random guy beat reed richard in a fist fight we don't say that guy is above half of Marvel in skill. That's... have nothing to do with skill.
Dw the crossover is confirmed canon multiple times or I obviously wouldn't have brought it up.
Vilgax has the ectonurite skill feat and is very much a fighter.
Here's what happened, Rex was getting his ass handed to him, adapts and outskills and starts kicking their ass to the point they are forced to fuse, despite their crazy abilities.

Also since people seem to doubt Rex being skilled in the first place, Rex is comparable to Agent Six who's existence is a skill feat lol:

For now, voting Xenovia FRA, Rex can win if the battle prolongs, but Xenovia has fought Gods like Apollon and Greek gods in DxD have fought almost the same monsters an wars that in the Mythology and Typhon for example is an incredible tactician that gain the interest of Indra

So Rex is skilled, but Xenovia feats are starting to be ridiculous with the topics of Gods

Last edited:
Xenovia has fought Gods like Apollon and Greek gods in DxD have fought almost the same monsters an wars that in the Mythology and Typhon for example is an incredible tactician that gain the interest of Indra

So Rex is skilled, but Xenovia feats are starting to be ridiculous with the topics of Gods
Again, it's not about the title, its about what these beings can do, and if they are actually relevant when fighting someone like Rex.

Being experienced and skilled against a guy that shoots black holes would be near inapplicable against say, a teleporter for example. So, Xenovia's skill feats are just uh... fighting people revered to as big deals, but what do these guys actually consist of in powerset?

Again, it's not about the title, its about what these beings can do
Cao Cao is very well versed in battle tactics as well as manipulation, much like his ancestor. He effectively deduces how the abilities of his opponents work and figures out their weaknesses, wasting no movements, neutralizing their attacks and accurately predicts their actions and fighting style shortly into a fight, allowing him to dictate and manipulate the battle.

Issei defeated this guy, Xenovia is better than Issei experience wise and this guy is garbage compare to the gods that Xenovia is currently fighting

And leaving, because I still hate DxD, I am not gonna defend the verse anymore

Edit: Also, I will try to watch Generator Rex, I only saw like 3 or 4 episodes and the series was amazing

Sure, Issei is very skilled, in using brute force and winning......like seriously. Issei and Xenovia is one of the least skilled of the entire cast. Issei win against Cao Cao.......by powering up, he completely lose against Cao Cao in skill department, he only win because Cao Cao is just normal human, he is a glass canon. In term of skill Cao Cao straight-up one of the best, he only lose because of power up plot armor from his opponents.

Xenovia fought against God???. Nah she get completely overwhelmed, without bullshit equipments she has then she already lost

Please don't exaggerate DxD skill like that

Might as well throw this out there. Rex is so accurate he can target individual nanites and then contained Alpha afterwards which his Supergenius brother called very clever.

Sure, Issei is very skilled, in using brute force and winning......like seriously. Issei and Xenovia is one of the least skilled of the entire cast. Issei win against Cao Cao.......by powering up, he completely lose against Cao Cao in skill department

Countering one of his attacks and getting an opening is now plot armor

+ Cao Cao is a normal human and did not get one shotted with Issei slaming him to the ground, because a normal human can endurance a fall from 500 meters

The rest is plot armor like you say

Xenovias skill feats are so much more sound and notable than everything Rex has. And the topic of these absolutely terrible Ben 10/Rex "skill feats" is getting old. Nothing you've said is notable in the slightest. They aren't skilled, they are just much stronger and more equipped than the people they fight against.

"They could be human level and it'd be impressive " this shows how little his feats matter lmao. If I'm tier 6 and many times faster than sound I shouldn't be getting hit by humans. The feat is not impressive in the slightest.

Voting Xenovia FRA if that wasn't clear already.

You can state what happened all you like, but nothing you've brought up shows levels of skill anywhere near DxD angels, demons, and gods.

Last edited:
What’s the vote count here anyways, this match is dragging on for way too long, just vote and drop this discussion because not only is it dragging an entire tournament along, but it’s getting damn near circular

Van Kleiss lead a hostile takeover of Providence HQ, the organisation that captures all EVO's in the world + tricked the UN with his political ambitions. Rex just also outsmarts Van Kleiss when he's not in combat where he takes an unorthodox approach to beat VK. Also VK's intelligence would just allow him to have analytical prediction by default, yet Rex still makes unexpected moves. This is all to prove my point that Rex is unpredictable, skill is less of a factor here.

The beginning portion of this is irrelevant when talking about combat skills and unpredictability. It is literally a dude taking over an organization??? Huh? Not to mention I can assume that Van clearly planned for it. Also, you literally stated "when he's not in combat," why is this even a point? And you don't just get Analytical Prediction via any amount of intelligence, you need solid feats of actually accurately predicting the future. What are you talking about? Lmao. Seriously can we stop with the Rex NLF.

Last edited:
So the vote is:
Rex: Kinda confused and don't seem like there's anyone yet, aside from maybe green.
Xenovia: Fanta, Epicc, Phoenks, Sus, Kazuma, and me. If I'm haven't already then Xeno take this.

Worst Skill feats for Rex ever. if you wanna see actually skillful army soloing that wasn't just a horrific stat advantage look no further than Sigmar, fought a literal "green ocean" of Orcs who could actually damage him and have good skill feats of their own.

Xenovia FRA

What’s the vote count here anyways, this match is dragging on for way too long, just vote and drop this discussion because not only is it dragging an entire tournament along, but it’s getting damn near circular
The worst kind of mentality in vs debating to exist. Stop caring about accuracy, just vote!

"They could be human level and it'd be impressive " this shows how little his feats matter lmao. If I'm tier 6 and many times faster than sound I shouldn't be getting hit by humans. The feat is not impressive in the slightest.
Dude look, they have comparable speed to Vilgax and if they go intangible Vilgax can do whatever he wants, his AP advantage will be null and void. Meaning he needs to rely on skill to avoid getting possessed. Also superior strength can only get you that far against a swarm of opponents. And lastly only 2 ectonurites are needed to restrain Vilgax.
You can state what happened all you like, but nothing you've brought up shows levels of skill anywhere near DxD angels, demons, and gods.
What are their feats?

The beginning portion of this is irrelevant when talking about combat skills and unpredictability. It is literally a dude taking over an organization??? Huh? Not to mention I can assume that Van clearly planned for it. Also, you literally stated "when he's not in combat," why is this even a point? And you don't just get Analytical Prediction via any amount of intelligence, you need solid feats of actually accurately predicting the future. What are you talking about? Lmao. Seriously can we stop with the Rex NLF.
It is meant to show that Van Kleiss (not just “Van” lol, it’s his full last name) is a strategic genius too, scaling Rex’s unpredictability and potentially combat intelligence above him.

My apologies if you can’t just equate intelligence to analytical prediction, I may have jumped the gun there since Van Kleiss has more intelligence than Brainstorm who has analytical prediction. I think scaling Van Kleiss’ analytical prediction to the AI’s that he fights such as Zag RS should be fine though since VK did outsmart it in the end.

Worst Skill feats for Rex ever. if you wanna see actually skillful army soloing that wasn't just a horrific stat advantage look no further than Sigmar, fought a literal "green ocean" of Orcs who could actually damage him and have good skill feats of their own.

Xenovia FRA
The ectonurites would just beat the army of orcs by going intangible and possessing them.

Dude look, they have comparable speed to Vilgax and if they go intangible Vilgax can do whatever he wants, his AP advantage will be null and void. Meaning he needs to rely on skill to avoid getting possessed. Also superior strength can only get you that far against a swarm of opponents. And lastly only 2 ectonurites are needed to restrain Vilgax.

Can you send me the video of him fighting them again?

The worst kind of mentality in vs debating to exist. Stop caring about accuracy, just vote!
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all, I’m saying it has (had) been days since anything of actual importance or freshness to the debate has/d been brought up, and that since clearly nobody has/d anymore arguments, we should get to voting

Can you send me the video of him fighting them again?
Sure, gimme a bit, keep in mind that the on-screen stuff is a tired Vilgax (or just flashback without much fighting).
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all, I’m saying it has (had) been days since anything of actual importance or freshness to the debate has/d been brought up, and that since clearly nobody has/d anymore arguments, we should get to voting
Oh yeah I just have exam period so I'm pretty busy.
Funny joke, but it really depends on the Orcs in-question, and if they have Magic weapons or not.
Who said I was joking, anyways I got some good stuff for ectonurites' intangibility too, like they can phase through mana attacks in verse for instance. I might debate it with Hashi, the Warhammer expert, one time.

Who said I was joking, anyways I got some good stuff for ectonurites' intangibility too, like they can phase through mana attacks in verse for instance. I might debate it with Hashi, the Warhammer expert, one time.
Magic weapons can hit NEP type 1 and Abstract 1. Good luck dealing with them.

Magic weapons can hit NEP type 1 and Abstract 1. Good luck dealing with them.
Sure, got an intangibility scaling chain above the latter actually.
Also why debate it with Hishi when you can just debate it with @Soma_King or @Blackcurrant91, both of which are highly knowledgeable on Warhammer Fantasy.
Because Hashi is the most knowledgeable Warhammer scaler I know and also one of the best debaters I know.

Sure, got an intangibility scaling chain above the latter actually.

Because Hashi is the most knowledgeable Warhammer scaler I know and also one of the best debaters I know.
What kinda chain lol

What's his discord tag so I can drag them screaming into the Warhammer Fantasy discord-

But yes I do want to inv him into the Warhammer Fantasy discord so we got another slave for the operation knowledgeable member in

But yes I do want to inv him into the Warhammer Fantasy discord so we got another slave for the operation knowledgeable member in
I mean he has people working for him in his own server, maybe I can do a few good words for you so you can help him instead hmm?

I mean he has people working for him in his own server, maybe I can do a few good words for you so you can help him instead hmm?
I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as Soma or Blackcurrant lmao, plus I'm not good with resources on shit I don't pre-own so I'd probably decline outside of having him review Warhammer Fantasy pages

Back