• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 1: Xenovia Quarta vs Rex Salazar

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: AVERAGE HAREM PROTAG SIMPER VS AVERAGE NANOMACHINE ENJOYER

After the fights between the average idiot knight girl#AquaandDarknessfusion=Xenovia vs drunkard Femboi God#Inserttwitterwentre**rded and Gumball 2077 vs Mechagodzilla Rex who also learned the power of NANOMACHINES SON#TacoBellDong

Now the two who got banished to the shadow realm#KirbyAAAAAAAAAAAAH and welcomed to the sore loser club#EveryTeamFortress2Ganglaughingatyourmisery
They would fight each others to survive and having a chance to take their VENGEANCE
Lets go to the fight

• Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia and Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place located in: Rooftop of Trump Tower (because we love to messing up with Donald Trum#GetFBI'd)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Average Harem Protag Simper: 0
  • Average Nanomachine Enjoyer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Xenovia.Quarta.600.3345039.jpg

This is to explain the threat he was up against.

This AMV is meant to show that they are still a threat to Ben's team due to managing to possess Kevin.

But as you saw earlier, more ectonurites ganged up on Vilgax when he was alone and yet he still fended them off and managed to not get possessed.

I can help "if" needed for feats but then again knowing you well...you probably won't need me much.
Nah I think he does need you because these "skill feats" are incredibly unconvincing. I mean, take that video for instance. In every seen Vilgax fights then it seems like the ghost people are just completely still or he just quickly out manuevers them with ease because of how slow and mindless they are.

Oh Sussy you don't know what's happening behind the scenes at all between me and Green well let's just say it's "complicated"
There could be multitude of reasons he won't
a-He's on a different level
b-Doubt he wants me in his debates to interfere after what happened
c-I don't think I'm of any use when it comes to grander schemes of things who knows...I guess I'll just wait on his eventual message
Vilgax fights then it seems like the ghost people are just completely still or he just quickly out manuevers them with ease because of how slow and mindless they are.
They are still deadly and even managed to restrict him for a while as seen here for well over 25 seconds which goes to show how incredible their Strength/LS is so yes they are a threat and likely physcially powerful. (It's just that being a ghost and having sun/heat being their weakness Vilgax used it to burn/free himself using his cyborg armor., If two of them are enough to restrict him then yes him facing dozens of them who has taken over his planet for weeks goes to show you he was facing people physically stronger then him the whole time.)

Last edited:
Good job you just debunked the skill feat entirely because he wasn't out skilling them at all nor was he "untouched," he was just desperately surviving. Evidence by him barely holding on by the looks of it. He only made it out because of plot conveniences

Not a skill feat, next.

So he had help and he wasn't compete unhit by them. Also he has resistance to possession? . . .
Order of events: Vilgax frees Zs'Skayr.
Zs'Skayr betrays Vilgax and takes over his planet.
Vilgax fights his army for weeks while remaining untouched by them.
A tired Vilgax crash-lands on earth to ask Ben's team to beat Zs'skayr.
Ben and his team help a tired Vilgax go to Zs'Skayr's base and help him take him down.

He has a minor resistance but Zs'Skayr still believes he can be possessed after all this time, meaning that what he did against Zs'Skayr worked because there were only like 3 ectonurites actively fighting him at that time. Btw I brought up the minor possession resistance thing before, however I also brought up Vilgax having potential NPI with his glove that works on ectonurites, however after rewatching the scene where he breaks out that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also I would especially not hold what happened against him when he fought Zs'Skayr, since he can just match Vilgax's skill.
I can help "if" needed for feats but then again knowing you well...you probably won't need me much.
Your help is always appreciated DD...
Nah I think he does need you because these "skill feats" are incredibly unconvincing. I mean, take that video for instance. In every seen Vilgax fights then it seems like the ghost people are just completely still or he just quickly out manuevers them with ease because of how slow and mindless they are.
Ben 10 is on a budget you know, anyways they have comparable speed to the cast or they wouldn't have been able to possess Kevin and they still have enough of a mind to go intangible every now and then.
Good job you just debunked the skill feat entirely because he wasn't out skilling them at all nor was he "untouched," he was just desperately surviving. Evidence by him barely holding on by the looks of it. He only made it out because of plot conveniences

Not a skill feat, next.
Why state something is plot convenience when there is a non-contradictory interpretation for it? Vilgax was tired from the weeks of fighting the army and was also fighting someone as skilled as himself. So him not being untouchable in that moment is very logical.

Also think about it a different way it took Vilgax WEEKS to finally realize that he by himself was outmatched against a planetary army of ghosts, so before this he oughted himself capable of just solo'ing everything on his planet until he got to Zs'Skayr's castle.

I'd personally compare what Vilgax did to fighting a planetary army of (running) zombies with instant-death touch who can also just disappear every now and then.

Sure, I'll see if Phoenks wants to debate further. If not we'll have to save it for the next thread where I'll once again bring up this skill argument, ad-infinitum, till one of us concedes or is unable to counter.

Also what were Xenovia's skill feats in the first place?

I'm NGL I'm pretty tired of this fight at this point, as I think many who participated in this match are. Maybe in the future you can remake it or something.

Xenovia has feats of fighting against war gods, demons and angels with hundreds of years of battle experience, and generally just way bigger threats than Rex has. That's about as much as I'll say on it right now.

Xenovia has feats of fighting against war gods, demons and angels with hundreds of years of battle experience, and generally just way bigger threats than Rex has.
I mean Vilgax and presumably Zs'Skayr have that too and Rex dealt with planetary threats so that's not telling me much (heck technically Alpha is a universal or multiversal threat).

Back