• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Loser Round 1 - Match 1: Xenovia Quarta vs Rex Salazar

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: AVERAGE HAREM PROTAG SIMPER VS AVERAGE NANOMACHINE ENJOYER

After the fights between the average idiot knight girl#AquaandDarknessfusion=Xenovia vs drunkard Femboi God#Inserttwitterwentre**rded and Gumball 2077 vs Mechagodzilla Rex who also learned the power of NANOMACHINES SON#TacoBellDong

Now the two who got banished to the shadow realm#KirbyAAAAAAAAAAAAH and welcomed to the sore loser club#EveryTeamFortress2Ganglaughingatyourmisery
They would fight each others to survive and having a chance to take their VENGEANCE
Lets go to the fight

• Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia and Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place located in: Rooftop of Trump Tower (because we love to messing up with Donald Trum#GetFBI'd)
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Average Harem Protag Simper: 0
  • Average Nanomachine Enjoyer: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Xenovia.Quarta.600.3345039.jpg

251 combined replies in their two matches in the winners bracket, I wonder if this match will be as hotly debated as the ones that led to it…

Ey yo can we get Jag50 in here too or am I just gonna be soloing this, right now those Illusions, Invis, and Space-time cutting kinda crazy rn

So...

Xenovia begins by running in and slashing her sword. She has plenty of abilities that come from it.

Spatial Manipulation, Illusions, Shapeshifting, Invisibility, Speed Amps, and she can take control over other people's attacks.

They are pretty much equal in AP.
She starts with it?
All of those abilities come from her sword. She will start with just standard sword combat and holy energy blasts.

After that she may bring out any one of those abilities

I'm going to assume that her sword is indestructable, apparently from the GV fight, Rex starts with his dura negation sword, which may cut through her's if her blade isn't indestructable. So... is it?

Or he could just disarm her with a b!ch smack, that LS is so bad for a character that relies on her sword for a lot of her hax

I'm going to assume that her sword is indestructable, apparently from the GV fight, Rex starts with his dura negation sword, which may cut through her's if her blade isn't indestructable. So... is it?
How does it negate durability ?

Is pulling the sword out of someone hand something he does?

Also how skilled is he with a sword? And can he keep up with Xenovias speed amps? She uses those as a starting movie

Rex have some training but it's noted that he's extremely predictable in his fighting style, really if we assume Durandal-ex to be indestructable then Rex really can't do anything here, once Xeno see that Rex can easily swat her off, she's either gonna result to outskilling him or just straight up nuking him with the space cut, even if she doesn't nuke him, she would know that she can't win against him in a total brawl due to the LS so she would likely start using her abilities to fight which would put her at a massive advantage.

Overall I'm seeing Xeno winning more often than not, even if her sword get swatted away, she can still call it back if the previous thread is true and unlike with Venti, Rex have no way to apply continuous force that would swat Durandal off continuously.

If he's predictable Xenovia will probably out skill pretty handily. Not to mention she can release waves of energy attacks (AoE) to attack from afar.

I don't think we should assume the sword is invincible, so he could probably slice it with dura negate. If he can hit it, that is.

- It also might not even do too much considering she can change the shape and size of the sword. Meaning, if it's sliced in half, she could probably just reshape it back into its normal form tbh.

LS doesn't matter too much because of the teleportation thing yeah.

Leaning on Xenovia being victorious here. Seems the only thing Rex got going for him is the dura negate. Xenovia also has her own forms of durability negate as well, though.

How about the reactive evolution?
I would need some examples on what it's done.

Xenovia has a decent amount of versatility so adapting to one of her abilities at a time will increase his survivability for a bit, but she can just switch to something else.

So to kinda looks at both sides

- Xenovia has a skill advantage, and a damn near instant win move that she is not afraid to bust out relatively early in the fight

- Rex has higher AP, and a LS advantage means he could theoretically disarm Xenovia, which leaves her without a hefty portion of her hax

I think Xenovia takes this, they both have ways to turn the tide of the fight in their favour very quickly, but Xenovia’s skill means she probably lands a winning move first. Rex needs to finish the fight quick and I don’t think he quite has the skill needed for that, AP and LS aside.

Man honestly this looks bad for Rex. His RE would adapt after he struggles for awhile, but Space cutting is a one shot so...

Honestly I think it's kinda stomp if Xeno can just go invisible and one shot. However if she tries to go invisible without pairing with one shot, there's a chance Rex could adapt to Invisibility and find a way to see her, and honestly her attack style is kinda unidirectional, while Rex can at least go underground and stuff

Honestly I think it's kinda stomp if Xeno can just go invisible and one shot. However if she tries to go invisible without pairing with one shot, there's a chance Rex could adapt to Invisibility and find a way to see her, and honestly her attack style is kinda unidirectional, while Rex can at least go underground and stuff
It probably isn't a stomp because Rex has one-shot options as well.

Xenovia reigns victorious though, through superior versatility, skill, and hax abilities.

One thing here, i don't recall in DxD every character that have space hax using it for offensive purpose rather than cut some portals to travel. And Xenovia is not exactly a master when it come to sword, she is skilled sure but most of the time she is a brute force fighter that relied on the destructive power of her swords

Her main win sauce aside from one shotting is just... invisibility yeah? I'm quite sure Rex's RE can adapt to that, it doesn't seem too far fetched

Back